Author Topic: SHORTRIDGE ACADEMY...spinoffs from jerkoffs.  (Read 3675 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
SHORTRIDGE ACADEMY...spinoffs from jerkoffs.
« on: August 27, 2004, 06:40:00 PM »
http://www.shortridgeacademy.com/

Here is a school STARTED by a graduate of RMA. Adam Rainer is founder and director of Shortridge Academy. He hired a staff who I feel had a giant negative impact on not only my education and re-education experience at RMA, but because of abuse I endured that I attribute singly and directly from him, to a huge aspect of my life. I am ablaze to see that BRUCE WILSON could be hired at another place working with "troubled, or struggling teens".
Please comment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 10:54:00 PM »
Those two could have been contracted up for forever. Don't you think it's fucked up that a former student could be in a position to hire someone 25 years their senior and with so much time in the industry? Cheap services they both provide. How nice to find a sweet never ending goldmine. The next best thing would be morticians if only there weren't so many screwed up kids to "save".

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2004, 04:52:00 PM »
dude, what would motivate someone that went to RMA, and create another simmilar school??  ::noway::

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
--Unknown

Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »
dude, i still can't figure out how to get this quote stuff off at the bottome of whatever i write... however, that one that was on the one i just wrote, was a funny one... it's true :lol:

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'> Mark Twain

Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2004, 10:20:00 PM »
ok, never mind, i figured it out

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2004, 02:58:00 AM »
Yes. Anon, it wouldn't surprise me if these two were contracted up. I seem to remember them being quite fond of eachother.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 08:36:19 AM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2004, 10:55:00 PM »
I've been reading everything that's been posted about Shortridge Academy.  I have a relative that just sent their kid to Shortridge.  I tried to talk them out of it, but didn't suceed.  The horrors of CEDU have got me concerned if the same could happen there.  Are there more "counselors" that came from CEDU other than Bruce Wilson?  Adam Rainer's dad is a Big Time CEO, that fronted the school.  Please help me in understanding some of the terms that are used.  I've seen it spelled different ways, but what is Propheet?  The rap sessions you talk about, are they mostly peer or do the counselors lead/attend.  Are they really helpful or just a big waste of time?  Is there any one out there that 'graduated' or escaped from Shortridge.  They've only been open for a year.  This kid was in Honor society, band, & deeply religious.  I believe thats what you'd call a Straightling.  
I not giving up, so whatever advice, or information will greatly be appreciated from anyone.  
Pissed off - but don't know where to start.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2004, 02:54:00 PM »
I got it today. i don't know if shortridge uses the same "emotional growth" cirriculum as the Cedu schoold did/do. But I would be willing to put my name to something that says I was "abused" by Dildo the bruce Wilson... harassed, tormented, taunted...whatever. Yeah. It WAS wrong. If he still does that, its STILL wrong. That's my opinion and I'll sign my name to the judge saying that. I would also be interested in helping to do what is necessary to help this youth should Shortridge Academy indeed not be the correct place for Anyone. Her specifically. I gave you contact information, NIGHTCRAWLER so, let's talk.

Is SRA a year round school?
is contact with outsiders limited and/or monitored?
Are there Raps/groups, and or BM techniques employed while sleep/food deprivation is simultaneous?
Lots more questions that I don't know the answers to...
-blownaway
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline nightcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2004, 01:45:00 AM »
Blownaway,
Got your message, a little late for today.  Will call tomorrow around 8:30 pm.
Thanks.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2004, 10:53:00 AM »
Nightcrawler,  Have you seen what Son of Serbia recently posted about a suit involving some 10-20 former students of CEDU? I bet their lawyers would be able to research quickly some answers you might have questions for. As I said, I will be as helpful to you as possible, but I too would be (for my own reasons) very interested to myself speak with a sympathetic attorney knowledgeable in the field about CEDU and Bruce Wilson, among others.
So, again I look forward to assisting in your cause.
-blownaway
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2004, 09:25:00 AM »
Sorry to hear that it sounds like you are caught up in the bueracratic(sp) nightmare of the teen help industry. Hope to talk to you later...
You may want to post some more of your experience here since there is a large variety of people here who may know more about the intricacies we were talking about the other day.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline nightcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2004, 01:38:00 AM »
I'm printing off the report on the latest lawsuit from another thread.  I'll be showing that to the lawyer.  Hope it persuades someone.  I've got 25 pages of non-relevant Bullshit interogatories to fill out and get in.  My lawyer is still looking into what I can send out and to whom.  The crap they are saying about us to the school and court  is amazing.  95% of it is made up, and the other 5% is twisted inside out.  Any other lawsuits on CEDU?  I thought there was two more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2004, 04:28:00 PM »
I don't know the name of the school but it's on the East Coast--the name of the book is "What It Takes To Pull Me Through" and it's written by Dave Marcus---he's an associate editor of US News and World Report and took a leave of absence to live at the school and write about it---haven't seen the book but apparently it's a pretty glowing story about a bunch of teens who got sent there---the book talks about CEDU and even Mel Wasserman so I'm told