Author Topic: Genesis by the Sea  (Read 2614 times)

Offline nobody's_hero

• View Profile
Genesis by the Sea
« on: November 16, 2004, 03:31:00 PM »
My feelings on Genesis by the Sea are feelings of complete disgust. I was at that facility for 5 months total, and I will not discuss with anyone what happend to me in that period of time...just know it wasn't a walk in the park. I believe all the staff at GBS should be put in prison along with Palmer, and all his little followers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis by the Sea
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 09:31:00 PM »
Pardon me and please do not take this wrong however, you where just saying on another thread how everyone should stand up and fight i am confused as to why you won't share even some of your story? I don't know it just seems strange to me.

Offline nobody's_hero

• View Profile
Genesis by the Sea
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 08:33:00 AM »
The reason I dont want to share is because I dont want it to turn into a pity party for me. I want it all to be about what is going on right NOW. I went through alot of stuff...ya, but what good is it going to do if I just come out and tell everyone "I was raped" come look at me. No, that isn't going to happen. No one needs to know my story...and I dont feel like sharing it with anyone, but that does not mean I can't fight for truth. My story is my buisness, and you being "Anonymous" is your own buisness. I dont tell people I dont know personal things.

Offline betty277

• View Profile
Genesis by the Sea
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2004, 11:11:00 AM »
Okay sorry i just did not feel like logging in that happens often as i am quite busy. Like i said i am not badgering you and yes it's your buisness, however you must also understand that your story is exactly how these facilities get closed down no stories, no police reports means no one has any reason to do anything that was my point.

Offline princessjenn007

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victorychristianacademy
Genesis by the Sea
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2004, 01:34:00 AM »
Hero,

I understand what you are saying.  It took me a long time to talk about my experiences at vca.  When I did, people would look at me like, "Are you serious?".  It's hard to explain, and sometimes it's just better not to.

Although it's not good to just sit here and cry about ourselves, I think what betty277 is saying is right.  Unless the right people know what is happening behind those closed doors of behavior mod. "schools" (lol, I said school), nothing will ever change.  

Just thought you might want to know . . .

J

BTW, there is a group you might consider joining, we are all fighting for the same thing, and there is strength in numbers.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victorychristianacademy