Author Topic: 21 in prison  (Read 2394 times)

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
21 in prison
« on: November 15, 2004, 09:58:00 PM »
"No one could stear me right but momma tried"

I was home sick in 92 and Bruce Wilson, who I consider a good man, sang Merle Haggard with me and I felt a little better.  You know I worked my ass off all day long and I come home and read these posts and I think what a bunch of snot nose whiny brats.  I was sent to RMA 90-92, I ran away more than ya'll did.  22 times more or less, no shit!  I now have a wonderful little boy and I would not send his ass of to northern fucking Idaho, I would deal him out my Damn self.  Ask yourself why did you get sent to RMA?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
21 in prison
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »
you were sent there before prison  most of em get sent there from prison

Offline bountyboy88

• View Profile
21 in prison
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2004, 02:08:00 AM »
i have been to prison and would rather be there than cedu
ailorboy

Offline van_islander_hedican

• View Profile
21 in prison
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 06:15:00 PM »
Ive been to prison aswell and I would way rather be in prison than be in a CEDU school. Theres no comparison whatsoever. In prison your just serving time, waiting to get the fuck out of there, Cedus kind of the same except instead of just being able to do your time and mind your own buisness, you have to be subject to a bunch of hill billie phycos trying to brain fuck you all day long. Its a fucking money scam, thats all the CEDU system is. The get young kids in there and they keep them in the program for as long as possible, the whole time milking more and more cash out of the parents. Its simple to see, The staff dont give 2 fucks about anyone in the program, and managment is the exact same way, its just a buisness, and CEDUs buisness is to trap kids in there program for as long as possible milk as much cash from the parents as possible, all the while keeping the cycle alive.

Someone from the states needs to drop a fucking huge bomb on B.C.A, R.M.A and Ascent, then maybe CEDU will get a little news coverage and people will begin to realize how fucked up CEDU really is.