Author Topic: YES CEDU IS BEING SUED BY 24 PLUS PARENTS?KIDS  (Read 17358 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
be careful what you say about smushing....
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2006, 01:14:11 PM »
because I'm sure the troll idiots wouldn't appreciate the rest of us making fun of one of the core aspects of the Cedu programs:

ROLE PLAYING HOMOSEXUALITY

beacuse "Emotional Growth Education" just wouldn't be the same
without it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YES CEDU IS BEING SUED BY 24 PLUS PARENTS?KIDS
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2006, 03:12:15 PM »
you're a fag

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2006, 09:12:57 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
you're a fag

Now, how do you know that?  Oh, wait I know, you can
smell your kind! Well when your done sniffing my asshole,
do yourself a favor and wash the shit off your nose before going
back out in public.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2006, 11:28:11 AM »
That was a good one  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2006, 11:28:02 AM »
I might like you better if we'd smushed together....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2006, 03:08:55 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

On 2006-07-05 14:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I firmly believe that the few idiots who do defend cedu here, and spew all of their hatred and hatred at it's victims, do so because they  had a stake in that place, and now it's gone. IE: these idiots are former staff, investors,  consultants, or crazy program parents who had dreams of starting their own mind fuck factories modelled after cedu (just like you know who).

Sounds just like Maggie. Especially being that she was "shill posting" on struggling teens,  then here on fornits claiming "no abuse whatsoever" until someone called her out on it and even got her to admit to abuse (Boogie and the manner in which she was asked to leave RMA in the end).

And lo and behold she is starting her own program now.

Then there are the Almaras brothers? Herman & Tony?  They say the same thing and also have worked for the programs and may possibly still be involved from what I have heard.

There may be others.

It would be interesting to see a list of former students that work with the industry now either directly or indirectly.

Too funny. You obviously do not talk to Maggie, Tony or Herman. Maggie and Herman do not work in the industry nor do they have their own programs. Herman and Tony are not brothers, but distant cousins that met once or twice when they were kids. Tony did work at RMA for some time, but Herman has NEVER worked in the industry. There are a few former students and staff that HAVE started their own programs: the Merritt brothers with Grant Price (Carlbrook), Adam Ranier (Shortridge), Pat Stambuski -McKenna (Monarch), Jackie Guber (New Horizons). I am sure there are more... but, certainly Maggie and Herman are not on this list!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2006, 01:12:22 PM »

On 2006-07-05 14:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I firmly believe that the few idiots who do defend cedu here, and spew all of their hatred and hatred at it's victims, do so because they  had a stake in that place, and now it's gone. IE: these idiots are former staff, investors,  consultants, or crazy program parents who had dreams of starting their own mind fuck factories modelled after cedu (just like you know who).

Sounds just like Maggie. Especially being that she was "shill posting" on struggling teens,  then here on fornits claiming "no abuse whatsoever" until someone called her out on it and even got her to admit to abuse (Boogie and the manner in which she was asked to leave RMA in the end).

And lo and behold she is starting her own program now.

Then there are the Almaras brothers? Herman & Tony?  They say the same thing and also have worked for the programs and may possibly still be involved from what I have heard.

There may be others.

It would be interesting to see a list of former students that work with the industry now either directly or indirectly.

Too funny. You obviously do not talk to Maggie, Tony or Herman. Maggie and Herman do not work in the industry nor do they have their own programs. Herman and Tony are not brothers, but distant cousins that met once or twice when they were kids. Tony did work at RMA for some time, but Herman has NEVER worked in the industry. There are a few former students and staff that HAVE started their own programs: the Merritt brothers with Grant Price (Carlbrook), Adam Ranier (Shortridge), Pat Stambuski -McKenna (Monarch), Jackie Guber (New Horizons). I am sure there are more... but, certainly Maggie and Herman are not on this list!

Everyone you just mentioned is a piece of shit, whether they owned a program or not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2006, 04:18:04 AM »
Make that shithead of a "twat"   My daughter was not the only one who committed suicide as a direct result of PTSD from CEDU either, several others who were there with her did the same.  Oh but who the fuck cares?  Just get over it, grow some skin, its only a loved ones fucking LIFE that is now over.  My wish for you is that someday you are suffer the same loss so that maybe YOU will grow a heart and soul along with all that skin.

my darling one commited suicide too after coming out of Cedu. We do not exist anymore, either of us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 03, 2006, 04:39:43 AM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
Stop replying to the god damn troll. He has a point, though. Stop whining about CEDU. Unless you track everyone involved down and torture them to death, you'll never get the revenge you really want. Forget it. It's shut down, gone, destroyed. Move on to help get the kids out of the hellholes that still exist.

TARGET DESTROYED, NEXT TARGET.

My sister was murdered there. Please do not tell me to stop "whining". She is not irrelevent. The ones who kidnapped her, tortured her, broke her,  need to not just out of a job but in jail Even then speaking of what they did to her is not whining. Her tiny little soul snuffed out is not spilled milk, not a broken relationship, NOT a worthless trifle over which one "whines". She was murdered. To not speak of her , to disapear her suffering, is to murder her twice

The children who speak are fighters -nothing less, for themselves and for the ones forever silenced

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2006, 06:18:08 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
Stop replying to the god damn troll. He has a point, though. Stop whining about CEDU. Unless you track everyone involved down and torture them to death, you'll never get the revenge you really want. Forget it. It's shut down, gone, destroyed. Move on to help get the kids out of the hellholes that still exist.

TARGET DESTROYED, NEXT TARGET.

My sister was murdered there. Please do not tell me to stop "whining". She is not irrelevent. The ones who kidnapped her, tortured her, broke her,  need to not just out of a job but in jail Even then speaking of what they did to her is not whining. Her tiny little soul snuffed out is not spilled milk, not a broken relationship, NOT a worthless trifle over which one "whines". She was murdered. To not speak of her , to disapear her suffering, is to murder her twice

The children who speak are fighters -nothing less, for themselves and for the ones forever silenced

You make some excellent points.  Personnally, I believe that the people who accuse us of whining, do so because they support cedu's bullshit program, and they wish to discourage those of us who criticize it.  I don't know why these people feel so threatened by our discussing Cedu, but it's obvious that they do feel threatened, because they wouldn't try so hard to silence us if they didn't.

Your sister is not irrelevent, and you have every right to seek justice for her, and punishment for those who killed her.  Never give up the fight, because yours is battle truly worth fighting.  My heart is with you.  May god bless you and aid you in your quest.