Author Topic: Why everybody talk so much shit without leavin' their name?  (Read 4305 times)

Offline Nightstalker

• View Profile
Why everybody talk so much shit without leavin' their name?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »
This is SPC David Steenblock, I'm just fucking around with old Joe, your my boy Joe! Haha man its good to see your still alive and well. What the hell you been up to? I'm training up for Iraq, going to be leaving at the end of summer. To all those people on that list, ya know i love you guys, even the retarded ones :smile: haha just kidding.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
.S.D.Q

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2006, 01:49:18 AM »
I understand this was a joke by dave steenywood but can i have the names that replyed in our defence! You all still have seem to got feeling left for that place. It's in your best interest to move on. Here i am a year later from when these posts are dated just trying to find out where some poeple are, I am trying to find Wendy Frank and Jeremy Kin, for personal reasons. We've been Seperated by time, like lots of people! We all were in the same boat, fighting seem useless. Please if you still occassion this forum place your name, and feel free to give me info on these to, it is important!

Offline mad

• View Profile
Background checks
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2006, 07:43:20 AM »
Hi all,

I have undergone a number of background checks -- 7 in all -- as part of my profession as a psychotherapist, prior to entering a graduate program, prior to working on a government funded grant and earlier when I was a safer sex outreach worker.  Where I went to high school (RMA) has never been a part of any background check I have participated in. I also used to process a portion of a background check for government security clearances when I worked at a university. Most background checks (different names in different states) include arrest records, convictions, incarcerations, and unresolved charges.  Higher-level governement-related security clearances also include a check of all past employers, dates of employment and the reason for your leaving.  They will also confirm receipt of college and advanced degrees.  They may also include credit checks (though those require your separate consent).  Medical records, including stays in an inpatient psychiatric facility (Cedu schools were registered hospitals after 1992) are part of your protected medical record that cannot be sought or disclosed without your written consent (part of HIPAA, see http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/hipaa/ for more information).  

If you are applying for a job that asks whether you have ever spent time in a psychiatric hospital or sought psychiatric help (as is the case for some government security clearance processes) it will be up to you to disclose your stay at a Cedu school.  Your medical records are not maintained in some master database ? that may change in the coming years but for now they are maintained wherever you sought care (or in our cases where care was sought for us).  I do not recommend lying if you are seeking this level of security clearance but please keep in mind, I have undergone a background check multiple times without ever being asked.

Best, M
n the road of experience...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Why everybody talk so much shit without leavin' their name?
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 12:27:20 PM »
Mark, you are so clever! And smart!