Author Topic: Send your kid to Thayer Learning Center if they act bad.  (Read 9137 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Send your kid to Thayer Learning Center if they act bad.
« on: November 06, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »
It helped me out real good, I swear!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Watchaduen

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BethelAcademyAbuse/
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2004, 11:24:00 PM »
I wonder if being beaten and tortured to death helped the victim that was just murdered at Thayer?  Please do explain how it helped you and how you managed to survive.  Thanks,
heryle - My son was TORTURED and ABUSED at Bethel Boys Academy aka Eagle Point Christian Academy, aka Pine View Academy, Lucedale, MS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 06:54:00 PM »
Speak out now!!! Anyone having any information about Thayer Learning Center PLEASE CALL, 1 (800)632-4747 or 1 (660)632-4747. We all need to ban together to stop these crazy people from ruining our community and our childrens lives. Please CALL!!!

Offline lisa_p

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 10:37:00 PM »
You are probably an angry ex employee...get over it!!  You got fired!!  Get another job!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2005, 03:24:00 PM »
TLC helped me so much!  It may be in the middle of Missouri but being away from all the bad stuff the world presents to us was great.  Yeah, sure, when I came back here it was hard to stay away from it.  I've been home about 3 weeks and I'm doing fabulous.  Those of you who think that Thayer is horrible you need to get a new hobby. Yeah, I know about you Ms. Connie, Ms. Crystal, etc.  You don't realize how much you hurt us kids.  Thayer Learning Center is a great place.  The kid who died had a lot of medical problems.  I was there when they brought in the helicopter.  Ms. Willa is a fantastic person and I am forever in her debt for helping me get through the program and better my life! :flame:   If anyone has any questions about what goes on at TLC you can e-mail me at [email protected]   I encourage you to e-mail me so you can all get your stupid facts straight!  I LOVE YOU MS. WILLA, MR. BUNDY, AND MS. LISA!

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2005, 11:26:00 AM »
so you think fracturing a cadet's ankle and then denying him medical treatment is ok?  And don't even give me "he had medical problems".  This is his mother and I know better.  

Was it ok that they exercised him so much in the cold and snow that he developed bronchitis, but yet, again, refused him medical treatment?  

Is it ok that he was tied with a rope to another child and dragged through the showers till he bled?

Get real anon.....no one is buying your load of crap!

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2005, 03:27:00 PM »
Shit happens, and the end justifies the means!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »
On 2005-04-06 12:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"TLC helped me so much!  It may be in the middle of Missouri but being away from all the bad stuff the world presents to us was great.  Yeah, sure, when I came back here it was hard to stay away from it.  I've been home about 3 weeks and I'm doing fabulous.  Those of you who think that Thayer is horrible you need to get a new hobby. Yeah, I know about you Ms. Connie, Ms. Crystal, etc.  You don't realize how much you hurt us kids.  Thayer Learning Center is a great place.  The kid who died had a lot of medical problems.  I was there when they brought in the helicopter.  Ms. Willa is a fantastic person and I am forever in her debt for helping me get through the program and better my life! :flame:   If anyone has any questions about what goes on at TLC you can e-mail me at http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =250#80921

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2005, 10:29:00 PM »
On 2005-04-07 19:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-04-06 12:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"TLC helped me so much!  It may be in the middle of Missouri but being away from all the bad stuff the world presents to us was great.  Yeah, sure, when I came back here it was hard to stay away from it.  I've been home about 3 weeks and I'm doing fabulous.  Those of you who think that Thayer is horrible you need to get a new hobby. Yeah, I know about you Ms. Connie, Ms. Crystal, etc.  You don't realize how much you hurt us kids.  Thayer Learning Center is a great place.  The kid who died had a lot of medical problems.  I was there when they brought in the helicopter.  Ms. Willa is a fantastic person and I am forever in her debt for helping me get through the program and better my life! :flame:   If anyone has any questions about what goes on at TLC you can e-mail me at http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =250#80921

"

Woops, me.  It looks like you two may have been there at the same time together.

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die
-- Malachy McCourt

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »
I can tell you right now tlcrescue that he did not get tied up to another cadet and get dragged in the showers until he bled.  I got to TLC on November 21, 2003 and that winter was on hell of a winter.  We exercised like crazy outside.  We had so many layers of clothing on that we actually wanted to take some of it off!  I would like to know who your son is because I can probably tell you right now I know who your son is and how he acted there.!

:flame:

Offline tlcrescue

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »
sorry anon..but you are wrong....you probably weren't even there when my son was.  if you were, you obviously weren't able to finish the program in the "standard 12 months".

I know what happened to my son..and your trolling is not going to affect me!

Furthermore, if you wish to discuss this with me any further, start by getting yourself a username and identifying yourself.  Don't be chicken and hide behind an "anon"!  We all identified ourselves, why can't you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2005, 04:46:00 PM »
Don't forget to tell us all about all the boys in junior staff you had sex with. Yes, It's not your little secret. Everybody knows now. You got dropped to bootcamp for having sex with not one but many of the boys and that's part of what caused the riot a few months ago. Give up the charade child. You are the same as you were before Thayer you just don't know it yet. 3 weeks is not enough time to tell if you're still the same or have changed. Be careful. AIDS will kill you and my guess is that Thayer did not provide condoms in order for you to have safe sex while you were acting up. Well good luck and do go get yourself checked because I'm pretty sure Willa didn't bother to see to that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2005, 01:59:00 PM »
^^^What happened during the riot?Everyone tried to escape or soemthing or people were fighting?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2005, 11:45:00 PM »
The riot. Well a bunch of junior staff boys, 5 to be exact, turned the school upside down. They threw beds through windows, hit sergeants, basically went nuts just weeks before they were scheduled to go home. This just made no sense to me so I investigated it further and found out that these boys had been caught having sex and doing many other minchievious things and were dropped to bootcamp which of course meant that they wouldn't be going home as scheduled. As any normal person trying to get out of hell would do they went berzerk. Well this girl is one of a few that was regularly having sex on thayers time. She told my child that she would fuck one and move right on to the next and then the next and so on all in one time frame and regularly do this. Who the hell was watching these kids while this crap was going on? And sorry for the language but those were her words to my child. It used to happen in the chapel, in the dorms, basically where ever they felt like it and wouldn't get caught. Read the parent manual where it says that Thayer cannot guarantee that your child wouldn't engage in sexual activity while at Thayer. Well they meant this literally because from what I understand this happened regularly. What a sick place. And why can't they guarantee that the kids won't have sex? There should be more supervision than this. I'm just surprised that I haven't heard about staff having sex with the girls lately. I've heard about it in the past but nothing in the last few months. Well gotta go BYE BYE.

Offline eyecandy

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/7001260
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2005, 10:48:00 PM »
i know why "anon" is hiding, her real name is Cheryl Eidsor and she's from someplace called Kenosha, Wisconsin... she's now 16 years old and whats funny is that now shes defending the bundy's when at the riot she broke a window herself in the female jr staff room and was screaming at mr banks saying this whole program was bullshit and lies and got dropped to bootcamp with fly burnett zarro and fitzgerald oh, and vyas. but somehow vyas got ms willa to let her graduate with us who did. eidsor thought she would graduate with us but even before then we knew it wasnt going to happen because she would go off with the males and talk to them and sneak off campus to have sexwith them. now shes just kissing up because she can get sent back and you watch how she is. she's a liar and two faced. she will only do what it takes to cover her ass. when she came, she was like a uncooperative little liar, she told sgt major hehearst that she couldnt do exercise and had to go home cuz she was pregnant. they gave her a pregnancy test and found out she wasnt pregnant then she would always pee on herself. shed always give up bad mouth ms willa and the program and openly defy them, at the riot she was taken down face into the gym floor by ms willa herself because she was crying and screaming at ms willa and ms willa sat on top of her holding her arms pinned to her back until she gave up. so i find it ironic that shes tryin to act so good and pure. she was a horrible cadet

The religion of one age is the literary entertainment of the next.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist, poet, philosopher