Author Topic: fuck Bush  (Read 11591 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2004, 12:23:00 PM »
:nworthy:  :nworthy: thank you antny!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2004, 12:01:00 AM »
Good gawd. Can anyone of you people who are terrified of terrorist say, that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that 'terrorists' took out the trade center bldgs?

Have one of you ever contemplated just ONE of the many discrepencies? Try this one. Why was airline stock traded right before the incident?

Wake up. Don't be party to Peak Intelligence.

Did Bush scare you so bad you're willing to stick your head in the sand and not come out til the last terrorist is killed. You'll be waitin a long time, cause Bush is the most deadly terrorist on the political scene currently.

I hope they let Eliot Spitzer loose on his ass. He's a pit bull.

911 Truth Statement

Respected Leaders and Families Launch 9/11 Truth Statement Demanding Deeper Investigation into the Events of 9/11

NEW YORK CITY, NY (Oct. 26, 2004) ? An alliance of 100 prominent Americans and 40 family members of those killed on 9/11 today announced the release of the 911 Truth Statement, a call for immediate inquiry into evidence that suggests high-level government officials may have deliberately allowed the September 11th attacks to occur. The Statement supports an August 31st Zogby poll that found nearly 50% of New Yorkers believe the government had foreknowledge and "consciously failed to act," with 66% wanting a new 9/11 investigation.

Focusing on twelve questions, the Statement highlights areas of incriminating evidence that were either inadequately explored or ignored by the Kean Commission, ranging from insider trading and hijacker funding to foreign government forewarnings and inactive defenses around the Pentagon. The Statement asks for four actions: an immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, Congressional hearings, media analysis, and the formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry.

The Statement's list of signatories includes notables spanning the political spectrum, from Presidential candidates Ralph Nader, Michael Badnarik, and David Cobb to Catherine Austin Fitts, a member of the first Bush administration, as well as Washington veterans like Pentagon whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg and retired CIA analyst Ray McGovern. Other signers range from peace activists like Code Pink president Jodie Evans and Global Exchange's Kevin Danaher to former US Ambassador and Chief of Mission to Iraq, Edward L. Peck; from environmentalists like Randy Hayes and John Robbins to business leaders such as Paul Hawken and Karl Schwartz, CEO of Patmos Nanotechnologies; from populist journalist Ronnie Dugger to renowned investigative reporter Kelly Patricia O'Meara.

The Statement also includes 43 noted authors, including New York Times #1 bestseller John Gray, as well as 18 eminent professors, historians, and theologians. Other notables include five-term Georgia Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, singers Michelle Shocked and Michael Franti, and actors Ed Asner and Mimi Kennedy.

The Statement was facilitated by 911truth.org, a leading coalition. The organization has also announced a press conference outside of Eliot Spitzer's Manhattan office (corner of Cedar and Nassau) at 2:00PM on Thursday, Oct. 28th where 9/11 family members and victim group representatives will file a formal complaint demanding the first criminal investigation of 9/11 events by the New York Attorney General.

The Statement

We Want Real Answers About 9/11

On August 31, 2004, Zogby International, the official North American political polling agency for Reuters, released a poll that found nearly half (49.3%) of New York City residents and 41% of those in New York state believe US leaders had foreknowledge of impending 9/11 attacks and "consciously failed" to act. Of the New York City residents, 66% called for a new probe of unanswered questions by Congress or the New York Attorney General.

In connection with this news, we have assembled 100 notable Americans and 40 family members of those who died to sign this 9/11 Statement, which calls for immediate public attention to unanswered questions that suggest that people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war.

We want truthful answers to questions such as:

1) Why were standard operating procedures for dealing with hijacked airliners not followed that day?
2) Why were the extensive missile batteries and air defenses reportedly deployed around the Pentagon not activated during the attack?
3) Why did the Secret Service allow Bush to complete his elementary school visit, apparently unconcerned about his safety or that of the schoolchildren?
4) Why hasn't a single person been fired, penalized, or reprimanded for the gross incompetence we witnessed that day?
5) Why haven't authorities in the U.S. and abroad published the results of multiple investigations into trading that strongly suggested foreknowledge of specific details of the 9/11 attacks, resulting in tens of millions of dollars of traceable gains?
6) Why has Sibel Edmonds, a former FBI translator who claims to have knowledge of advance warnings, been publicly silenced with a gag order requested by Attorney General Ashcroft and granted by a Bush-appointed judge?
7) How could Flight 77, which reportedly hit the Pentagon, have flown back towards Washington D.C. for 40 minutes without being detected by the FAA's radar or the even superior radar possessed by the US military?
:cool: How were the FBI and CIA able to release the names and photos of the alleged hijackers within hours, as well as to visit houses, restaurants, and flight schools they were known to frequent?
9) What happened to the over 20 documented warnings given our government by 14 foreign intelligence agencies or heads of state?
10) Why did the Bush administration cover up the fact that the head of the Pakistani intelligence agency was in Washington the week of 9/11 and reportedly had $100,000 wired to Mohamed Atta, considered the ringleader of the hijackers?
11) Why did the 911 Commission fail to address most of the questions posed by the families of the victims, in addition to almost all of the questions posed here?
12) Why was Philip Zelikow chosen to be the Executive Director of the ostensibly independent 911 Commission although he had co-authored a book with Condoleezza Rice?

Those who are demanding deeper inquiry now number in the hundreds of thousands, including a former member of the first Bush administration, a retired Air Force colonel, a European parliamentarian, families of the victims, highly respected authors, investigative journalists, peace and justice leaders, former Pentagon staff, and the National Green Party.

As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:

An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry.

Given the importance of the coming election, we feel it is imperative that these questions be addressed publicly, honestly, and rigorously so that Americans may exercise their democratic rights with full awareness.

In closing, we pray and hope for the strength to approach this subject with wisdom and compassion so that we may heal from the wounds inflicted on that terrible day.

Signed,

Signatories

Note: All organizations are mentioned for identification purposes only. Individuals have signed this statement as an act of their own conscience, not to signify organizational endorsement.

Go here to see the signors:
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?sto ... 6093059633
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2004, 12:50:00 PM »
you are brilliant, lets see what the bush fucks can come up with now

Offline peacelover420

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2004, 02:31:00 AM »
Hate Bush and the morons who support him.  I cannot believe people think this murderer is good for our nation.  I don't know when the tide will turn, I am a Nader fan, but voted for Kerry and I am still getting over the fact that we are stuck with this terrorist facist as our president, let's just see how much damage he can do in another four years
rue Bushater

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2004, 05:22:00 AM »
ooh i like you

bin laden/arafat 2008

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »
On 2004-11-04 23:31:00, peacelover420 wrote:

"Hate Bush and the morons who support him.  I cannot believe people think this murderer is good for our nation.  I don't know when the tide will turn, I am a Nader fan, but voted for Kerry and I am still getting over the fact that we are stuck with this terrorist facist as our president, let's just see how much damage he can do in another four years"

A Nader Fan :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
What a fucking Whack job he is, fucking cry baby, is your life that fucking bad? did Bush and company do it to you? Or are you just so fucking lazy, pathetic and self loathing that you need to blame it on somebody else. Get over yourself, yeah the government isn't perfect in fact far from it, that being said, the dems had four years to come up with a good candidate but all we got was Kerry. Now they have four more, and lets hope its not Hillary and instead somebody we can actually feel good about voting for. So instead of crying about and hating anybody who didn't vote your way like a little fucking cry baby deal with it. He got the popular vote and the electoral vote, so if you don't like it get involved and find somebody to beat him in four years, or spare us all and get your whining cry baby ass in your hippy painted micro bus with your autograph picture of Nader your bag of weed, with Crosby Stills, Nash and Young playing on you 8 track and drive the fuck off a cliff....

[ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-11-05 08:07 ][ This Message was edited by: thepatriot on 2004-11-05 08:12 ]
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2004, 11:15:00 AM »
And if any of you chose not to vote at all, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck UP! already..you are irrelevant
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2004, 07:58:00 PM »
Be a public servent if you don't like him. Lend a hand, just don't point finger at Bush. I've been to Europe and it's a sewer.

Truth in matters of religion is simply the opinion that has survived.
--Oscar Wilde

Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline SyN

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »

Offline SyN

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2004, 08:19:00 PM »
On 2004-11-05 08:15:00, thepatriot wrote:

"And if any of you chose not to vote at all, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck UP! already..you are irrelevant
"

another point I agree with from you patriot.  I actualy had a similiar discusion today with one of my employe's.  He was bitching about Bush but didnt vote.  I told him the same thing.  Its funny that a repub can say the same thing as a dem, and still not agree.
LOL.
gotta love it man.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2004, 09:44:00 AM »
Done licking your wounds yet Syn? Your long face Democrap hero lost. Actaully he got his ass whooped BAD by us Republicans. :lol:

I told you Boy, Bush is gonna win but you wouldn't believe me.

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
fuck Bush
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2004, 09:59:00 AM »
On 2004-11-05 17:19:00, SyN wrote:

"

On 2004-11-05 08:15:00, thepatriot wrote:

"And if any of you chose not to vote at all, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck UP! already..you are irrelevant

"

another point I agree with from you patriot.  I actualy had a similiar discusion today with one of my employe's.  He was bitching about Bush but didnt vote.  I told him the same thing.  Its funny that a repub can say the same thing as a dem, and still not agree.

LOL.

Yeah it is kind of funny, and I'll bet we agree on more things than we know, although I am not a REpub or a Dem, I am just fed up somewhere in between

gotta love it man."
arasota Straight Escapee