Author Topic: List Of loosers  (Read 948 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
List Of loosers
« on: November 18, 2004, 08:36:00 AM »
"list of losers--Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul D. Wolfowitz; the vice president's chief of staff, I. Lewis Libby; National Security Council staffer Elliott Abrams; Undersecretary of Defense for Policy Douglas J. Feith and Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld--are all still employed even as Bush's new director of central intelligence, Porter J. Goss, is eviscerating the CIA's leadership. "

http://www.thenation.com/doc.mhtml?i=20 ... scheer1116

Condi The Vague really Irks me.  And proves that Bush has something to hide.  "I think the title was something like Bin Laden determined to attack the USA, or something vague like that." And she gets promoted????  If you cant read between those lines your probably illiterate.  Its amazing this house cleansing, and That our Spy agency is in such turmoil as We are threatend more and more with an in house attack.  Schrub doesnt notice or care, he's to busy making sure those skeletons stay in the closet.  as well as making the NeoCons in controll of the Military, so any who will oppose them will not matter.
Its A coup and a succesfull one.  The sad thing is that most americans just dont care about it, since they dont realize their rights are fadeing fast.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline thepatriot

• View Profile
List Of loosers
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »
Well Syn if you feel that way about Condi, I respect your opinion, But I have a bigger disaster that was Secretary of State...Madeline Albright...now that woman was a train wreck of deceit and lies, problems in Iraq go far beyond Condi and Dubya, it started with Madeline and Bubba.
arasota Straight Escapee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
List Of loosers
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 08:36:00 AM »
It started with Bush Sr. and his cronies, many whom work in the current administrationl.  I must say, you republican hacks never want to look beyond Bill C.