Author Topic: about cedu middle school....  (Read 1519 times)

Offline Devichic5

• View Profile
about cedu middle school....
« on: October 31, 2004, 02:37:00 PM »
Things have definitely changed over the past years. CEDU is taking in kids that they can't handle and that are too young. Many kids are coming with more psychological problems than emotional. They are ranging now from eleven to fouteen years old. In my personal opinion, eleven is way too young for someone to diagnose if you need to go to an emotional growth boarding school. A lot of the staff are new and don't know what the hell they're doing. After June peergroup leaves, the whole school will go down hill. I give it a year or to before the place shuts down. Say bye-bye, CEDU middle school :wave:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2004, 06:42:00 PM »
honey, it's been that way since i went there in 96
aura solomon

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2004, 07:10:00 PM »
i think all of the CEDU schools are like that.  (however, the age difference varries)
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »
"I was drunk the day my mama got out of prison,  and I went to pick her up in the rain, but before I could get to the station in my pickup truck, she got run over a motorcycle gang!"
"And I"ll hang around as long as you will let me, and I'll never leave you standin in the rain.
You don't have to call me Darlin, Darlin you never even called me by my name."

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE DIRTY SOUTH

D.A.C. for president  long live ELIVIS ::drummer::  ::drummer::  ::drummer::  ::drummer::  ::bandit::  ::armed::  ::ftard::