Author Topic: Comprehensive List of next generation Seed groups?  (Read 2259 times)

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
Comprehensive List of next generation Seed groups?
« on: October 29, 2004, 09:00:00 AM »
Sorry if this has already been adressed, but Does anyone have a comprehensive list of all the contemporary Straight-like programs. Id like to organize something or make pamphlets and flyers to put up at school etc... to get awareness on the issue. I live in the princeton area (N.J.) and I know I could raise support if I had the resources. The only one I really know of is the "safe" program thats got a link on the front page. Im having a bit of trouble finding just a list of programs that are still in operation or are starting up. The front page is kind of chock full of links and its alot to sift through :wink:.

Like I said I would like to get some pamphlets out as I can get a decent amount off bulk printing because my mom does it alot. Is there anyone that has experiance with this or would like to help colaborate on it?

-H. Lector
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-H. Lector

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2004, 10:07:00 AM »

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2004, 10:10:00 AM »
still a bit non linear :sad: oh well

The only date I see on there thats not set is the original straight location, its still "active" but I guess its referenced to the left that its now drug free america?

So am I to understand that the bullshit anti drug commercials I used to see were made by these fucks? Now I understand where the illogical jibberish propaganded comes from...
-H. Lector

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2004, 10:30:00 AM »
well the commercials were probably made by the "foundation for a drug free america"

DFAF is the Drug Free America Foundation.  They don't waste their money on commercials.  They put it in their pockets - indirectly.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2004, 02:18:00 PM »
Thankyou

Like I said ill look into hosting a site.

Has anyone complained of threats or harasment from running an anti-rape our childrens minds site? Ill do it anyway but Id like a heads up :smile:

Just cautious because it seems like most of these places are run by fundies (fundimentalists :sad:) and I know how they get...
-H. Lector

Offline Kiwi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2004, 04:37:00 PM »
I believe Ginger gets lots of letters from programs and their lawyers threatening legal action.  But if you refuse to roll over and die it seems that is as far as it normally goes.  These people don't want their dirty laundry aired in a court of law.  Look what happened to WWASP when they sued PURE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2004, 10:36:00 PM »
Ginger has gotten a very, very, Very few letters or threats from many institutions ... if any.  She said she got one from Sembler's attorney recently but could not produce the letter.

Offline mental torture made me li

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2004, 10:36:00 PM »
what happened to WWASP when they sued PURE? who are they?

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2004, 10:39:00 PM »
I dont really know what happened. Im trying to curb myself from obsessing about this. Im a walking zombie from reading the material on and off and over again all day. I think im having some kind of mild anxiety something?  :wink:
-H. Lector

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2004, 08:32:00 PM »
well I stumbled upon isaccorp and Its a breath of relief from all things depressing.

am I to understand that these facilites are mainly located in idaho, ohio, florida and california? (and outside the us)?

Reading isaccorp it seems that alot of these places are being shut down but there is still a high re-opening rate correct?

Im just glad to see the effort to stop these nazis, after seeing the avalanch of human misery for 2 days.
Edit- does anyone live in NJ or the surrounding area and knows of any abusive facilities that are still open? I know of "kids helping kids" or maybe it was "kids of nj" that was shut down a while ago. Thanks

[ This Message was edited by: Hannibal Lector on 2004-10-30 17:34 ]
-H. Lector