Author Topic: What can I do to help (moved from another room)  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
What can I do to help (moved from another room)
« on: October 28, 2004, 04:51:00 PM »
I have to say, I had no inclings that about this whole issue but I am unbelievably filled with rage, contempt for the human race and just shaken to my core about this issue. Regardless of how I found this site I really really feel this extreme sympathy for everyone here. And I really want to help to get this complete mess under control.

I have browsed this site and am currently listening to some of the audio on this. I have read alot of the material on this. I want to organize something in the form of fliers and or websites or something to help. I just can't believe that kids only slightly younger than I have been forced to go through this by the piles of sh*t that pass for humans under the farce that they are trying to help. Jesus let me help somehow. Very few times have I ever been this worked up to this level.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-H. Lector

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2004, 05:47:00 PM »
Can you list for me some of the other sites you have found? Audio? This visceral reaction you had is common around here.

Thanks for reading our posts.  :wave:

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 06:04:00 PM »
The tampa bay interview was gut wrenching. Im half way through the condensed online book. Ive seen the "safe" expose and a few other clips. Im raising holy hell about it on arstechnica.com <-my online hangout.  

I mean believe you me, this is coming from a guy that rutinely uses the handle "Hannibal lector" for a reason. I am about as desensitized to violence as one can get without actually commiting murder. But this stuff really got to me. I mean really, honestly makes me rethink some things. After the initial rage died down and I stopped posting things like " I wish I could dip their (the straight founders) faces in a vat full of lye and watch em burn" I started to just feel alot of sorrow. Then I heard the woman on the interview at the start of the interview talk about being raped by one of the "leaders" at the age of 13. Man, I just couldn't believe that parents could be that blind and not see what was going on? But aparently someone on another board who fostered a teen and had put him in straight (for 6 weeks before it was nuked from orbit by people in the .gov who actually care) He didnt even know something was wrong because visitation was so limited and the fact is that its like holding a child hostage for their parents financial entirety. This guy lost his business in 6 weeks paying for straight and had to move. So lesson learned for him...

I just got the impression that its a fsking cult that is under the guise of rehabilitation. I mean alot of the accounts of survivors are from people who entered simply because their sibling was an addict or for no other reason besides being around 13 years old?

Side note: I found it funny that the regans and bush's endorse these places. I actually found the site on google images whilst searching for "sh*t" pictures which I was going to photoshop into a picture of george W. giving the finger (captured from an old tape off a tv show that had a camera on in between commercials).

I mean its just an assualt on everything thats good and pure and worth living for in this world. Its vietnam POW camps in our own back yards disguised as helping our children?!

Man Ive been at it all day with this stuff. You have no idea...
-H. Lector

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2004, 06:57:00 PM »
I've been at it since 1978, so I understand.

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »
You don't want to know what I can imagine doing to theses people. There isnt much that I could do that would be worse than what they did to everyone; but where theres a will, theres a way :wink:

Im also interested in the documentary. But its website is really vague and doesnt have a release date or anything. Being a prospective film student myself.....

Ive been reading this since 3:30 (and for 1 1/2 hours before lunch) Its 7:00 here. I don't think I can stop. But its taking a bit of a toll :sad:
-H. Lector

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2004, 07:22:00 PM »
well all of this stuff got this hard ass 20 year old dude to shed a tear.
-H. Lector

Offline beth1222

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 08:48:00 PM »
Who are you?  I mean what made you stumble onto all of this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 09:34:00 PM »
well like I said, I was using google (image tab) to search for  a picture when  I found a picture that had protestors with a holocost something sign. I clicked it and bam, I get this mountain of sorrow comming at me :sad:

Ive had alot of free time today and Ive kept coming back to read. Im at the point where I don't think I can handle much more but I want to read on anyway. Ive seen awfull things but I just never thought that this kind of thing could be so organized and horrible and yet so obscure in the media.

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2004, 09:35:00 PM »
I forgot to log in, the annon post is me

Im getting to the point where Im (physically) sick just from reading. But ive never been like this ever before, not seing war footage not horror films not the worst documentaries on awful subjects.  

I guess it just strikes a cord because its something that could so easily happen to any teenager in this country fueled by fanatics and media fear tactics. I mean I genuinely feel awful. Sorry, I know Im being redundant and spamming "the horror the horror" but, ya know thats what it is.

I just came upon this site by complete randomness but I would be glad to stay here.

I live in NJ and read that there was and possibly still is a clinic like this here. If I found out there was Id get off my ass now and make pamphlets, get demonstrators.

I guess its just one thing to hear a story of something awful like this happen to one family once in a while. But to hear that its been happening to tens or hundreds of thousands of people under my (our) very nose(s) is just way too much for me. I have a one track mind. Id like to maybe host a site or cooperate with something to spread the word. [ This Message was edited by: Hannibal Lector on 2004-10-28 18:42 ]
-H. Lector

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »
OVERWEALMED

Thats what it is. I read another post and someone discussed just letting this all sink in because its overwealming. So yea, I need to do that after reading non stop for like 9 hours. Suffice to say that Ive raised the issue on 3 different message forums and half my buddies on aim and msn...
oh and ventrilo too,
-H. Lector

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2004, 10:12:00 PM »
I actually found the site on google images whilst searching for "sh*t" pictures which I was going to photoshop into a picture of george W. giving the finger (captured from an old tape off a tv show that had a camera on in between commercials).

:rofl: You found Tub Girl links? Buddy, you have no idea how much shit I took for refusing to delete those pics. Now I'm vindicated!

Welcome Hanibal. (words I never thought I'd type LOL)

So now you fully and personally understand the difference between reality and suspended disbelief. Great! Thanks for the refs.

Rampant talking out in group!

Any policy that has Ted Byfield on the same side as many Rastafarians can fairly be said to have generated a consensus.
-- Ottawa Citizen August 28, 1997

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Hannibal Lector

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2004, 10:47:00 PM »
Im glad at least that I finished the online book. I don't think I could take anymore.

In all honesty, If I had a glimmer of an incling of what they were trying to do, and I was closer to the age I am now in a contemporary "Seed" program like "safe". I would resist for a while to be seem legit, then bullshit. And if they bullshitted me back to make me redo a step. Any chance I got I would honestly, bite the flesh off their F*cking faces. I would not hessitate to attempt to give into a bloodlust and if anyone tackeled me I would break through or bite into them like a jackel. Im 6' 5" and 220 something pounds and lift alot so I think I could give em hell for a while. It would be satisfying just to do it to get arrested and get out...Yet from what Ive read they probably would keep trying until I was either dead or no one wanted to go near me. A full adult male can bite at 200 psi :smile:

What I want to hear is the stories of those who were enough to be intimidating to the point that these worthless f^cks just gave up and couldnt deal with them. It would make me feel a bit better knowing that some resisted all the way and really gave them hell.

I dont want to trivialize anything, I am just curious. Does anyone have a story of someone who was big enough and crazy enough to go berzerk and just go into kill mode? It would make me feel a bit better.

If I wasnt addressing the group of people Im adressing, I would say that you have no idea how depressed I am about something that has never to this day affected me. (until 12 hours ago)

I like to rant alot BTW. My mom was a social worker and she cant even see why Im so worked up. She says she doesnt want to hear about it either...

I have the unfortunate (in this case) gift of a vivid imagination and a above average knowledge of really fsking bad things you can do to people via chemicals and household items and I am thinking about what I would do to these people if they had done it to me.

The worst by far was the endless sexual stuff on the preteens and the suicides. I read every single suicide story and Im starting to get a migrane but I just am so worked up. Its just never been fed to me in this lump sum.  

Hopefully Ill still get some sleep.

The conundrum is that I would easily give wreckless carnage and bloodlust to the people who canwould do this but I can be so emotionally touched by the issue down to the core. Im someone who upon hearing about this type of complete lack of Humanity that these people perpitrated on everyone, starts imagining things that I wish I could do (in a very very negative way). Like taking lye and burning their faces off, or shoving shoots of bamboo up Dr. Newtons fingers etc...

But I realise that is just wishfull thinking, and it doesnt honor the real casualties of this problem. The fact that this really IS a holocost in our back yard and that there should be something that I can do to help really makes me want to. I mean its something you would think happens in the 3rd world, yet its  right under my nose like its invisible right here!

I feel bad for the suicides, but I feel worse when I read the of peole who cant even take a tylonol without having a panic attack because of what was done. The radio interview with the woman that was 13 and was raped really just cut me in two like a the jaws of life Vs. a stick of butter. I think Ive become numb to it for now, which may or may not be a good thing.

I hope that I can get to share feelings and just mingle with people on a person to persob level about this cause I sure feel for everyone here. I mean that in the most sincere way and I don't want to appear as some rube that is just posting for a day and then forgets. Im gunna go michal moore on this biotch :wink: (thats about as much humor as Ive gotten today :sad:) Im a drepressed wreck now...

and I realise that even this little tiny glimpse into what you have gone through is enough to make a 20 YO macho dude sick to his stomach. God I cant imagine what its like and what I can imagine makes me shiver.

Goodnight to everyone and Sweet dreams

[ This Message was edited by: Hannibal Lector on 2004-10-28 19:55 ]
-H. Lector