Author Topic: If you could ask Newton or Semblers or whoever 1 question?  (Read 4328 times)

Offline KimberlyNJ

• View Profile
If you could ask Newton or Semblers or whoever 1 question?
« on: June 01, 2001, 11:03:39 PM »
If you could ask the ring leaders of your particular "theraputic community" (KIDS, Straight, Seed, SAFE etc.) ONE question...What would it be and why?

I'm just curious and would really appreciate anyone's response.

I will post MY answer later...after dinner  :-)

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2001, 12:44:33 AM »
Re: If you could ask Newton or Semblers or whoever 1 questio
I'd wat to catch `em at a press conference or other public speaking engagement. When called on, I'd asking "In regard to your response on the topic of ______, you said _____. My question, in regard to your response;  what's the first and most important rule?"

If there's a worse idea going than locking kids up for victimless crimes, it's probably locking them in close proximity to some tyrannical altruist bent on helping them even if it kills them.
http://trebach.org/conference.html

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Tony LL

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2001, 07:59:07 PM »
I couldn't ask just one question. It would probably be statement to them regailing all the past indidnities I suffered in the program they created.

How could you do this and think it was good? I guess that would be the one. I know though that I would never get the response I wanted so it would probably be an exercise in total dissatisfaction. The question you pose assumes that these individuals might actually feel guilty or at least some type of remorse or regret over their "techniques" but I hardly assume that's the case. Kind of like scolding a pit bull after its chewed someone's arm off. It just wouldn't get it.

Offline KimberlyNJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2001, 02:17:12 PM »
Newton question...
OK...I have thought about this long and hard and like the rest of you, I have no idea what I would ask, because we would naturally get a run around.  I think it would have to do with what he got out of all this, or maybe how he could consider himself a man of God when all he does is cause harm to people? (he's goin' to hell)  

Anyway, I hope the rest of you think of a question...I'd really like to hear the answers.

Offline ScottM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2001, 04:13:01 PM »
I agree that it would be a complete runaround answer from them. These people felt,feel, and will feel justified that what they did was right and that we basically deserved it. I think they truly feel that they have found the answer to the worlds drug problems but if it wasn't for those damn abuse laws, they'd be able to cure the universe of all it's evils.

I wonder sometimes who brainwashed the brainwasher's, was it Art Barker? Chuck Dedrich? even further back?

I wouldn't bother asking them anything because I already know the answer. Now if the question was what would you physically do to some of these people if you had the chance....

hmm.......

-Scott

Offline ramprato

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2001, 05:30:22 PM »
I wouldn't even bother communicating one word with them. Like others have said, they are too full of themselves even all these years later to recognize any wrong doing period. They have the attitude that as long as their kids or some of the kids out there (now a bit older) are robots, then everything is OK. To hell with those that left, or took their kids out, to hell with their destroyed families. Nice feeling to have the blinders on and the cotton stuffed in their ears huh??, can't get hurt that way.

They have proven time and time again that they can't be reasoned with, the only thing they understand or effective alternative we have is to counterattack them any way we can with continued exposure on their Mind Rapist ways. We need to bring them all to the media so that their names constantly get ran through the mud. I make it a rule in my life never to reason with deranged & paranoid maniacs such as them, because such a thing CAN'T be reasoned with. http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smokin.gif' alt=':smokin'>

Offline aillecat2112

• View Profile
    • http://tridisha.com
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2001, 10:57:08 AM »
This took a bit of thinking about, and to be honest, the motive for the question would be to make them feel very uncomfortable. It would have to be post-surgery, for me, I think in some ways I'm turning out to be a somewhat attractive woman, at Boston Pride, I was rarely taken for a transsexual woman. Most thought I was a pretty normal "leatherdyke", slightly butch, all woman >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>

So....using that as a basis, the question I would ask Miller and Ruth Ann Newton would be: "so, do you remember a young man by the name of Patrick Lynch?..."

*giggle* that would hit them >http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/smile.gif' alt=':)'>  assuming they remember their victims.

quot;$solution = undef() until $solution != /coersion/;\" -Antigen

Offline TallyR

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2001, 11:54:13 PM »
Miller and Stupid Mel
Why didn't your parents abort you?

Offline SwampHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2001, 01:29:18 PM »
To hell with the question - I'd just like 5 minutes alone in an intake room with Miller Newton!

Offline KimberlyNJ

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2001, 12:17:17 AM »
LMAO!!!!  My thoughts exactly!  I've always said I'd like to do to Newton exactly what he did to us.

Make him ASK for toilet paper...and explain WHY he deserves any...make him pee his pants as a result of not LEAVING a rap to go potty...make him talk about sexual stuff to animals, EVERYTHING!

Oh....Miller would HATE me.  I want HIM to have nightmares.  

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2001, 12:26:31 AM »
Oh, here's a classic.

Virgil, remember that day back in around `68 when you killed a passenger in a wrech up in Mas.? Was that _THE_ day when you officialized your deal with the devil?

-If there's a worse idea going than locking kids up for victimless crimes, it's probably locking them in close proximity to some tyrannical altruist bent on helping them even if it kills them.
http://trebach.org/conference.html'>Saving our Children from Drug Treatment Abuse

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2002, 02:56:00 PM »
My question would be "Why the hell did the abuse go on for so long and these facilities continue to do so?"
I would love to see this whole site in a ripping rap session and tear these people a new one!
usan Minns

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2002, 08:00:00 PM »
Oh that is easy.  My question would be:

Were you BORN a sadistic son of a bitch, or did you just aspire to be such?

Leave it to me to make it rather um...eloquent!!!

thea

P.S. ((KIM))) everytime i see you online you never answer :sad:

((ginger)) i cannot remember my username and passcode :sad:

Offline ladyjerrico

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2002, 09:52:00 AM »
lol.. like I said, everyone can ask them one question we could rip on them so hard.
I would love to ask them several actually, another one that comes to mind would be "So, where did all of our parents money go to?"

I still don't know to this day why they needed so much since we were starved, no sleep, and still had to motivate in group in a warehouse with no sunlight!
usan Minns

Offline str8isabuse

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2002, 02:58:00 PM »
I would ask Miller Newton how he can say he is opposed to child abuse when we all know he grabbed clients by the hair, threw them on the ground, encouraged gang beatings, and yelled obscenities at clients.  I would also ask him what he knows about sociopaths, and has he ever sought psychiatric help for his own personality disorder?  Then I would ask him if he believed in God, and is God just?  Then what does he think God would do to someome who abused innocent people?  When Newton says that Straight clients weren't innocent, I would say that many were absolutely innocent in legal terms, and he still abused them.  Even for those found to have been guilty of a crime in a court of law, and I think those numbers would have been very small, does he really think that God designated him, Newton, to meet out justice?  Then I would ask him if he believes in hell.  Has he made amends to his thousands of victims he preyed upon to feed his desire for power and money.