Author Topic: Bush is the only way, Kerry is a fake liberal fool!  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bush is the only way, Kerry is a fake liberal fool!
« on: October 27, 2004, 03:31:00 PM »
Notice how all the fake celebrities are voting for that traitor Kerry.  All of you people who will vote for Kerry need to move Hollywood and blow smoke up each others holes.  That guy went to Veitnam to get a record and get into politics.
You people live in a fantasy world, there are people out there who want to kill and destroy us, it is not Bush's fault, they were attacking us when that playboy communist Clinton was in office.  I hope every one who is informed will vote, and if Kerry wins, all I can do is pray.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »
On 2004-10-27 12:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Notice how all the fake celebrities are voting for that traitor Kerry.  All of you people who will vote for Kerry need to move Hollywood and blow smoke up each others holes.  That guy went to Veitnam to get a record and get into politics.

You people live in a fantasy world, there are people out there who want to kill and destroy us, it is not Bush's fault, they were attacking us when that playboy communist Clinton was in office.  I hope every one who is informed will vote, and if Kerry wins, all I can do is pray."

That was me I forgot to sign in.  "4 more years!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2004, 03:59:00 PM »
Your a fucking idiot southern "boy"

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »
Well I  beg to disagree you liberal anonymous fuck. :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Offline Antny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2004, 08:39:00 PM »
Well, I'm from Texas, born and raised, I can clean a catfish in seconds, and I hang my own deer in the backyard to skin and process myself.  I guess that makes me not a liberal fuck.

However, I'm embarassed that GW Bush was ever in Texas...though I think he was actually born in like Connecticut or something.

Whatever Patriotism you see in Bush, I think you  really and truly believ it.  Unfortunately Karl Rove has run a brilliant campaign and has people believing that Bush could probably walk on water.  You are a victim of misinformation and propaganda.  If you actually take the time to look at the facts, what's going on in the world and at home, you cannot support this Presidency.  How do you fund a 120 Billion dollar (and counting) war on a tax cut.  Then you secretly cut Coorporate taxes even more.  

Ideology and arrogance and propaganda.  Lies and deceit.  Secrets and intimidation.  Silence the dissenters.  All must Obey.  Have we turned into the USSR?  I thought it collapsed?

Please, people...wisen up!!!
etter a lifetime of dreams fulfilled than dreams of fulfilment.

Offline southern boy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2004, 09:08:00 PM »
Well yeehaw antny, please tell me how John Kerry is worth a shit. :evil:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2004, 07:55:00 AM »
Author unknown:

To the Kerry-Voter:Americans Making HIStory

On November 2, millions of Americans, who once filled the streets en masse to show the world they opposed the War on Iraq, will go alone behind a curtain to support that very same War.I wanted this letter to read something like this:

How dare you? How dare you take to the streets to stand in solidarity with the Iraqi people against U.S. aggression and now go hide your face and stab those very same people in the back? How very fucking American of you! George Washington (called ?Town Destroyer? by the Mohawks, after he double-crossed these native allies that were instrumental in the colonists? victory over the British?also called ?Massa? by his slaves) would be so proud. Me, on the other hand, you make me sick. Spineless cowards, you desecrate the land you stand on and I hope it strikes you down for your weakness, your fear and your lie.

But, I guess, like you, I?m afraid too. No, I?m not afraid of Kerry, and I am most especially, not afraid of George W. Bush and his band of neo-fascists. I?m afraid of alienating too many of you, my dear friends. Because I know the die is already cast for most of you and berating you now adds only my insult to your injury.

But doesn?t it burn your soul to hear the Democratic Party strategists tell you, the anti-war voter, ?It really doesn?t matter what you want, because we know you are going to vote for us anyway?? Doesn?t it irk you that your fear is being used to manipulate you? Does your reason really allow you to believe that choosing the ?lesser? of two evils is actually some kind of benevolent act, as if ?evil? does not always act in concert with itself?

Many of you are concerned that this election ?won?t be fair.?Let me tell you something:choosing between a tall, wealthy, Satanist bent on world domination and a medium sized, wealthy, Satanist bent on world domination is not a fair election. It is true that we do have the right to vote.We still have two choices. But those choices are: be a rebel or be a slave, and ?Getting Out the Vote for Kerry,? is not the voice of rebellion.

When you vote for Kerry, you vote for the most despicable aspects of Bushlandia:the war and continued occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan?most likely with more troops; Plan Colombia, expect an accelerated war on the tribes and peasant farmers of the Andes; unwavering support for Israeli, regardless of its continuing atrocities in the Occupied Territories; the so-called PATRIOT Act and its attendant Department of Homeland ?Security;? and the endless War of Terror, look out Iran and Syria. And you, his support network, are complicit in all of these impending crimes. What does Bruce Springsteen have to say to the Colombian farmer who is about to become a refugee when his land is fumigated?Does Stanley Mouse have a new cartoon for the Iraqi family about to be blown up? Does Michael Stipe have a song for the Palestinian child about to be shot on her way home from school? What?s P. Diddy got to say to the hundreds of thousands of young black men that will continue to be arrested right here at home?

I write this, but you already know these things. Like I already know, that no matter what I write, you will still go into the booth and choose the tall devil worshipper. All I ask is that you be offended that this is the choice you were given. Don?t accept this as an ends and I can accept what you do.

The problem I want you to see is not, ?Which Satanist is in the driver?s seat?? but rather, that there is such an omnipotent position in the first place. It seems ironic to me that so many of you, still, defend this so-called ?freedom? allegedly passed down from the inception of this nation. Who really thinks that a group of frontiersman, entrepreneurs and their native allies decided to leave their homes and fight a war to break free from the monarchies of Europe, so that two hundred years later, their offspring could pick whether they prefer the tall or the medium-sized devil worshipper to be the most powerful man in the history of the world for the next four years? Is that what you really think America is about?

The very notion of something called America can be attributed to the tribal nations who occupied this continent when the Europeans first arrived. It was their example that first truly inspired the displaced and discarded serfs of Europe that perhaps a different world is possible, one where all people are equal and free to do as they wish beholden only to their Creator and to the rights of their neighbors. The illiterate English colonists who filled the ranks of the colonial army were not studying John Locke, they were watching the way the tribes on the frontier lived and they set out to make just such a life for themselves and their children.

That historic experiment was hijacked by Washington, Hamilton, Madison and the other wealthy constitutionalists who today are exalted as our ?Founding Fathers,? but were, in reality, the Bush, Cheney, Rehnquist, Rumsfeld and Ashcroft of their day.

The constitutional system they created IS the problem! It is not a means of addressing the problem. The reason your alleged choice comes down to tall, intellectual bull-shit and lies or medium, arrogant bull-shit and lies is because of their system. It is designed to concentrate power in the hands of the few, the very antithesis of the goals of the Revolutionary War. It doesn?t matter if you think that power is corporate or military or religion or banking or blood-line, or all of the above. The problem is the concentration of power so far from your front door. The Constitution is the document that sold out the American Revolution.

So when I say that, ?I will not support any candidate for President who does not advocate abolishing the office.? That is exactly what I mean. For me, the root of the problem lies in 1787. We as Americans, all of us, have to go back to the drawing board, give it a good wipe and decide what it is we want to be and how best to get there. And no President Skull or President Bones is going to lead us there (nor is President Hillary in 2008). It is not going to be that easy. We have unprecedented, world-class problems. They are going to require a change that has not come before.

When this ?regime rotation? takes hold and you inevitably are disappointed, (sooner, rather than later, I hope) don?t look back at this same political system. Let us, together, look beyond this disaffected, unjust system of population control and envision the world we want to live in, not the one we think we are forced to accept.

So do what you have to do on November 2nd, just don?t be satisfied on November 3rd. If you have to take a breather to pick your favorite Nazi, do it, but then get back out here and keep real change on the forefront! I can assure you this: your legacy is not to have voted in the election that tossed out the young usurper, called ?Temporary? by his fellow Bonesman. You are here for something bigger, and more challenging, and one more thing: It is later than you think?.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2004, 09:23:00 AM »
Different ANON SB, and John Kerry isn't worth a shit,he's a piece of shit, who will say anything he has too to get into office, just like his fascist, low-life, scum of the earth predecessor Bill Clinton.  

Fuck You Kerry!
Fuck You Clinton!
Fuck You Liberals!
Fuck you Democrats!
Fuck all gun-control pussies!
Fuck you Terrorists!
FUCK YOU Osama Bin Laden!!!  

FOUR MORE YEARS! Four More Years!!!  ::armed::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2004, 09:29:00 AM »

FOUR MORE YEARS! Four More Years!!!"

5 more days!

5 more days!

and then that fucking idiot shrub and his mutherfucking cronies can fucking die for all I care.