Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Seed Discussion Forum

Anniversaries

<< < (2/6) > >>

Anonymous:
St. Petersburg Seed, December 15, 1973, 10 days before my 16th birthday.  I sang Jingle Bells because every day I was straight it was like Christmas AND my birthday!  My oldcomers' parents bought me a nice birthday gift and Christmas gift.  Closing in on 31 years.  Unbelievable.

Somejoker:
Anon, you were there when I was. You must remember the big christmas party.  I was already an oldcomer and you were on perhaps the second row?

Gawd how I hated that  place, especially at christmas! Every day I was straight in the Seed was like hell to me, not christmas.

If you want to talk, perhaps we know each other. My email is [email protected].

I will be out of town and unable to check this until monday.

Peace.

Anonymous:
I don't think you'd want to talk to me about our shared time at the Seed because we have totally different opinions.  I wrote a positive "testimonial" about my post-Seed success, Army life, and family, and there was a flurry of bickering about it.  In fact, here's a quote that I found a bit unpleasant from one of the posts that followed mine:

"Testimonials to me are almost meaningless because every group including the KKK, the american Nazi party, right down to your local AA branch will have people ranting and raving about how much they love it."

I find it interesting that folks in this forum talk about how they hated being "come down" on by fellow Seedlings while on the program, and then it's done very quickly within this forum if anyone posts something the rest don't agree with.  I've seen people who have positive things to say about the Seed be compared to members of the Third Reich.

No one can tell me that my life post-Seed is less productive than the life I would have led without the Seed.  I was truly a screwed up girl who was on a highway to hell.  I thank Art and the Seed for putting me on a path that led to a good life.  I figured out the rest of it pretty much by myself, and by God's grace, but I give the beginning credit to the Seed.

So, therefore, I don't feel it's profitable to socialize, but thanks anyway. You probably didn't know me, because I was one of the few from Clearwater/Largo area.

Anonymous:
22 years on november 1st.....hard to imagine ...impossible to forget.

Robin Martin:
Yep - 31 years next month and I have NEVER regretted making the decision to join the Seed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version