Author Topic: Who really runs this country?  (Read 935 times)

Offline Antny

• View Profile
Who really runs this country?
« on: November 05, 2004, 03:57:00 PM »
I wonder...

What is the connection between the giant coorporations' BODs, the media, and the politicians.  The Money, the Information and the Power?  Let the conspiracy theories begin!

It's a bit alarming, we are undoubetdly the most powerful nation on the planet...but who's in charge?  It's not "the people" I can assure you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
etter a lifetime of dreams fulfilled than dreams of fulfilment.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Who really runs this country?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 12:38:00 AM »
Well, can't say. I don't run in those circles, so I have to depend on information from those who do.

One thing for certain IT'S NOT the people. Unless people is defined so as to excluded the majority.

What do ya make of the theory that BushCo are a bunch of shape-shifting alien lizards? With those close-set beady eyes and bowed legs- Gorilla seems more likely.

Or that all but a few of our presidents have been descendents of the same gene pool? Kinda blows the silly notion that any ol joe can become prez.
Course anyone with any sense always knew that was a crock of shit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700