Author Topic: Bush- Walking Eagle  (Read 1501 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Bush- Walking Eagle
« on: November 02, 2004, 10:50:00 PM »
Walking Eagle

During a campaign tour of the Apache Nation this past Wednesday in the state of New Mexico, President George W. Bush said he had a plan to increase every Native American's income by $40,000 a year. The President refused repeated
requests for details of his plan. However, he also told the Apaches that during his career as the Governor of Texas, he signed "YES" 9,637 times.... for every Indian issue that reached his desk for approval.

Before his departure, the Apache Tribe presented the President with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, Walking Eagle. After the President departed on Air Force One, tribal officials explained to the news media that Walking Eagle is a bird so full of shit it can't fly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bush- Walking Eagle
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2004, 01:29:00 AM »
that just got elected to president for a second term!

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Bush- Walking Eagle
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2004, 08:18:00 AM »
Ohio is still undecided.  But watching the networks last night, I truly saw how much they sway to Bush.  Fox called it first again then nbc, but the first to call it was the Bush camp of course.  Its not over yet, Some shady reports still comming in too.
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bush- Walking Eagle
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2004, 12:48:00 PM »
sIn

give it up, don't be a sore loser!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bush- Walking Eagle
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2004, 02:03:00 PM »
Who's sore? Sounded like hope to me.

BTW, would you let your friends at Skull and Bones Productions know that they presented a much improved show this time around. Must have hired a new director. It was obvious that the actors knew their lines well. Should get Oscars. And the script seemed better researched, rehearsed, and executed. Overall, they did a smash-up job.

I hope it doesn't go unnoticed that at least half of this nation is sick of the economic oppression they've lived with for four years. Not to mention the lying, manipulating, and deception.

It's a sad day when a citizen will give their vote to a fascist war mongerer, because that smuch supports their moral stance on abortion and same sex marriages.

Another reason to give Kudos to the powers that be. They brilliantly divided the issues so as to ensure the fascist was reinstalled.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bush- Walking Eagle
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2004, 08:19:00 PM »

It's a sad day when a citizen will give their vote to a fascist war mongerer, because that smuch supports their moral stance on abortion and same sex marriages.

Oh, but you don't understand.....GOD'S on our side.   :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

In defense of those who voted for Bush (can't believe I even wrote that) it was a poor choice to say the least.  My vote for Kerry was really a "NO" to Bush.  Trading one form of corruption for another and trying to pick the lesser of the evils...whaddya gonna do????????  The power of the Bush Dynasty along with the religious right scares me more than the incompetence of John Kerry.  So shoot me. :em:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Bush- Walking Eagle
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2004, 10:17:00 PM »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Polarbear

• View Profile
Bush- Walking Eagle
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2004, 12:15:00 AM »
I liked that joke the first time I heard it several months ago-but back then it had Kerry's name on it.  Enjoy-Polarbear