Author Topic: .  (Read 4799 times)

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2004, 09:08:00 AM »
Gina you are thinking of Scott McGinnis. He went in overage, college boy, real serious dude. Talked about his epilepsy all the time. Don't know about his girlfriend, this is interesting.

Yes, Leslie went on exec staff. So she was from florida? Why'd she end up in Va?

I don't know those other names, Diane. The name Brenden Mcnamara really rings a bell, though.

Did anyone know Gugliamo or Turney on their phases? I still wet myself thinking of these two sometimes...really intimidating. Anyone know where they are now? I can't imagine them being real people.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2004, 09:25:00 AM »
No, the Murdens were from VA. Like many kids in VA, their parents sent them to St. Pete, I guess with the 'promise' that VA striaght would have its grand opening sooner or later (let's make those donations, people..) thus offering a much more convenient location. The group was in a total frenzy when they made the 'Mayflower voyage' up to Springfield. I came in on the 6th November in 82. That was like a week after they migrated.

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2004, 10:09:00 AM »
You know I bet that exc. staff lady I was talking about in another post  , who I went back after 2 yrs and asked to see and wanted my records.. (she threw me off the property) , I bet that was Leslie Mur*** not Susanne Byr*..I Hated Leslie M, the absolute most.. She is the one who hurt me alot verbally and emotionally, I was gonna make her face me , Pfft.. she just threw me off the property, She knew I would make a scene. I had ALOT to say to her...It was good to know she feared me on the outside.. LOL  

Jojo R. was ok, After being withdrawn I started to go to AA. I could conform to that  for my parents, since I did drink before Straight ( not alot, but I could see there was some kind of problem since I was 13-14 ) ,I Met some ok friends there, gave me people to talk to and I didn't have to spend all my time at home. I asked Jojo to speak at my 1 yr ann. She came, I was shocked.I wonder if that was against her "program" me being a withdraw.. It was kinda funny she talked pro Straight and my other speaker was waaay against it. LOL

I read someplace Steve T. passed ? Is that true ?

I remember alot of the staff you mentioned as well Shady Grove. Tim Fr*e and his brother were on phases while I was in there, had come from Fla ? or something .. The Jr/Sr staff who were meanest to me were some of the guys, and Lisa D. ( passed ?)and Sue Benn*t (saw her several years ago working as a Vet , Poor animals ) I could hardly contain my anger.

Jason H. would come sit next to me in group and try to get me to talk , he was ok. He atleast showed some compassion. That was when they finally sat me in the back and started  telling me they were gonna let me rot back there.. so I just sat quietly until some looser ( yep I'll say Looser , I was minding my own buisness by then )  higher phaser would get cockey and touch me ( try to pick up my arms or shove knuckles down my  back) then Id still consider it ASSULT and defend my integrity.. WTF , why did I never go to the police after I got out, It was

P.S. **I must be feeling alot of anger seeing all these staff names..

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2004, 10:14:00 AM »
The small guy , Paul( maybe, but that just doesnt really feel like his name ). I think his last name was Brown. He would try to look all controling at me, but I could see it was a sick sexual thing. He would kinda flirt w/ me using his staff'ness to try to get me to befriend him. He even called me at home after I was withdrawn.

I remember feeling afraid he would try to get my alone someplace. I was even more afraid when he contacted me once I was home, Like w/in a couple weeks after my withdraw. He was spooky to me.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2004, 10:31:00 AM »
Leslie Murden was a stuck-up bitch. She came across as some kind of intellectual, I think she may have even been pursuing a career in broadcasting (not that your IQ has to be that fukkin' high to be talking head, lol) I remember her talking about it in group. Her and her brother Joe were both shitty straightlings to the core. Didn't care for either of them. Joe was a dickhead, yes indeed. Got all up in arms when I accidently clogged the toilet in his precious suburban home...it made for a good show when I got stood up in group that day. :flame: Piss on that turd Joe Murden. Fuck that pretentious bitch of a sister of his, too. You're not alone in your anger. :tup:

Offline ginabobina

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2004, 01:03:00 PM »
Thanks Shady someone reminded me of his name a while ago but it slipped my senile state of being. I just know he was a ass who loved to torture and scream at people and when Derek M. was let go he made it a point to pull me into a intake room and let the 5th phaser spit and scream at me for awhile.

Offline Diane B

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2004, 07:52:00 PM »
I remember a small guy on staff Andy brown, had a sister Regina.  Lisa D did pass and I heard that steve t was bitten by a poison snake and died don't know if that was true.

Steve t was on 3rd or 4th phase when I got there he was not one of those real intimidating phasers but when he made staff trainee it went to his head.

jojo had a sister named lisa who copped out of 5th and got brought back right before I left, she always seemed rougher than jojo.  jojo used to crack me up when she was on 5th phase when she motivated the tiny thing would jump up and down.

BTW richard mulinax was one of the better staff I remember him bringing in his guitar and playing american pie during one of the very few off the wall raps we had

Diane

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2004, 09:42:00 AM »
And we all know how easy it was to clog up a toilet after not being able to defecate for like a month and a half! It's hard to get used to shitting in front of someone. And finally when it happens..."a whole bowlful!"

I have a friend who waited 72 days! She almost collapsed from a nerve being pinched or something. She didn't shit until she was on 2nd phase!

You guys that were in there with Steve, you just can't imagine how intimidating he was on staff. He would give you this wry sinister smile like he was  staring into your concsience. He reserved the screaming for rare occasions and when he did it sounded like a cheetah attacking a gazelle. Real high pitched. He must have gone and taken some torture classes when he reached staff. Alot of people liked him though b/c he had his pet phasers. David E. was one. I think somewhere in there is a good person, but he was just so manipulative and scary. I heard the snake thing was hoax. Jeez, when are people gonna learn that only idiots fuck with venemous snakes? Sorry, that's my job showing through.

What about that ape Gugliamo? Any stories?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2004, 09:31:00 PM »
What ever happened to that exec B=== Gammons?' I really liked heim. he was there when I got there, 12-85/4-86. Where is dave Hub..d? He was great. :cry:  :em:  :em:

Offline N.I.

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2004, 09:49:00 PM »
Dave Hubbard. Bufus Gammons.

Did Bufus Gammons subsequently join any Straights in Florida?