Author Topic: The ring  (Read 33820 times)

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2003, 11:36:00 PM »
They still do the ring at Elan right? God I saw so many when I was there,. I hated them!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2003, 01:36:00 AM »
wow! is that really true! u had to see a shotdown cleanup vomit from someone else????????? OMG thats sick...what yr were u there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2003, 01:42:00 AM »
I saw that happen.  And I saw somone pass out in a gm and knock down the x mas tree.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2004, 05:57:00 AM »
Jimy

I am amazed still at this incident with Phill.

As you say jimy what a sad life .Would you be able to tell us a little bit more about what happened to Phill , after all you have stated on another thread that you went in the ring with him and were with him when he died.

Thats the least   you can do for Phill

Matt

Offline jimy2748

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2004, 06:54:00 AM »
hi dave maybe i can help out here phil was a big boy i went in the ring that day it didnt hurt phically with 16 ounce gloves maybe my pride. i was also with him by myself in another room with him when he first went into a coma remember we had no power and we where all in the dinning room. thats when phil got a bad headache so i was sent to a office with him.thats when it happen.he was a good freind. his mother wasnt dead but had been in a coma for 7 years. father prison for hiring someone to do it.poor kid
ust wanted to tell my side.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
The ring
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »
Jim,

If you talk to Clare, ask her why I couldn't visit Elan in 2002 when I went rafting in Maine.  I'm not mad or anything, I just wish she'd gotten back to me.  For the most part, I like Clare.  Don't agree with her on everything, but she's a nice person.

Hope Nicole and Jesse (that's your son's name, right?) are doing well.

Pete

Offline jimy2748

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2004, 01:03:00 AM »
becca good for u we all payed for what we were doing but some of these babies let it hurt them for there entirer life .if i got violent i deserve what i got so they yelled in my face or put a sign on boy that hurt there just a BUNCH OF FUCKED UP LITTLE BABIES. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
ust wanted to tell my side.

Offline Dick LaGay

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2004, 02:48:00 AM »
:eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2004, 03:23:00 AM »
So many sights for Elan, I wish there was just one to gather everyone and everything together.

The ring was very much in effect when I was there. I remember this Kid Joe wanted so bad to go on his trip so he could "split" he worked hard to get to "strength" after months of being shotdown. Problem was the kid couldn't keep his mouth shut (something you need to learn at Elan, or at least who you can talk to. Tanya Merette found out and called a house in the dinning room, but didnt say GM. She called Joe up and had myself( I think I was Cheif at the time) and several other males stand around him. I heard Joe mumble something about how he better not lose his job. Tania atarted ripping into him, yelling and then she shot him down, blowing his trip and his chance at freedom. Then Joe mumbled something under his breath. I am not sure what Tanya was thinking, but she got real close and said "what did you say". Then Joe knocked her one. I mean, he really laid into her. Blood was everywhere. Me and Nick D. (God bless his soul, he just passed away) and Elliot Free began kicking the crap outta him, and the staff sort of let us do it.

Joe was put into the corner. Tanya was out for a while ( I am not sure ow long) but she came bac one day, nose all bandaged up and we had a three house GM/Ring. Resident after resident was put into the ring to pummel tis kid Joe. I know exactly how many it was because I wa #6, and he was knocked out right before me. I actually had the gloves on, but they couldnt get him up.

After that he was put in a room with an SP. Things got worse. in 91/92 there were still a lot of inner city kids at Elan, and a few were accused of forming there own gang. I remember Maria ( God bless her kind soul) confronting Danny Cooper, and Danny going after her, which ignited the second riot I had seen at Elan so far. Im talking 40 kids going at it, chairs being broken over Dave Mcvety's back, toasters as weapons, scared 13 year olds running for their lives. By the time peace was restored half our basketball team was arrested (thats why we sucked the first year, ask Peter Rowe) and police from all around were there.

Thats one of my many ring stories, but my favorite has to be Julie Cooks asskicking of little girls who were bad. But thats a story for another time. I loved Tanya, Pete, Hiram, Dave and Terri. Looking back, they were instituting the rules of the program. Seperate they were always there with insight and advice when needed. I mean, there are things I hate about my stay, things I think were wrong and messed up. But for the most part the staff were people helping people. Maybe Peter was a cocky egomaniac that I would have tooled on if I knew him in college, but man, the guy can ball for an old man and some of his advice was good. Tanya could be cold, but she knew her shit and made you earn everything. Hiram may be the smartest man I still have ever met, and I still take some things he said to me to heat. And Terri, well, she was real and I miss her. Hope my story entertained a few.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2004, 08:18:00 AM »
hell ya it did jon. what house were you in? and what time period?
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »
I was there early 90's, E-7 before it became the T-Project house. and you? I have so many good and bad weird tales to tell. Just checking your profile, noticed you are in the business as me, just the other side. I have managed some high profile clubs and restaurants in Boston.

[ This Message was edited by: jontgwd on 2004-02-02 07:49 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »
3 94-97 please share more of these fond memories. they are juicy.
SyN

Offline SyN

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2004, 10:54:00 AM »
:wstupid:
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Marina

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »
I also believe there were staff members that did help us... but Peter Rowe was just plain cruel. I was in 7 as well, a few years after you.

Offline JNAILZ

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »
I am very interested to ask how Peter was cruel. I mean, I know he was a male shovanist, so did it involve that. Like I said, he was a joke as far as i am concerned, I know some interesting private things about him. But it does not take away what he has done for that program, or does it?