Author Topic: The ring  (Read 32911 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2003, 04:32:00 PM »
LMFAO!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2003, 05:52:00 PM »
Hey what could I say, Marc had what was coming to him.I wished now I would've punched him in the nose and broke it, shit I didn't even give him much of a black eye because my fidt contacted his jaw, he was bruised up for a week by his mouth though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2003, 01:04:00 AM »
i only went in to pummel not to be.... they sent me in w/ this one kid i fukd hiz world up (being the fourth he was pretty spent) but what a stress reliever man so much pent up agression in there. i just kept imagining it was gotlieb i was smashing....
SyN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2003, 12:23:00 AM »
i just kept imagining it was gotlieb i was smashing....

I would guess that they like when you do that.

as I have said many times before, " Sick Fucks!"

Paul

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2003, 09:18:00 PM »
Let me see if I got this right .

Phil ,a ward of the state of maine. In the states infinite wisdom sticks Phil in elan . elan does not render medical aid when Phil is having serious head aches . What elan does is put Phil in the ring . Phil gets beaten on and finally collapses . Does elan give Phil aid then or do they just let him lie there !?

Phil dies . The quack of a nurse tells everyone that Phil died from an anuerysm (a blood vessel that has ruptured,not from being put in the ring .

this quack of a nurse had to be liscened by the state of maine . The state of maine put Phil in elan .  Phil dies in elan. Does anyone  think that there is something really rotten in the state of maine besides elan ?  Better yet could the state of maine really do a fair investigation of Phils death ?  After all Phil is a ward of the state of maine .

Shame shame on the state of maine for not having convictions to do a fair investigation on Phils death and that explains why that vacationland state can't seem to be able to do an investigation based on the many complaints  that their states  att. general has recieved .

the state of maine has some explaining to do !!!!

After all elan was generating a lot of revenue in taxes

Offline SyN

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2003, 10:17:00 PM »
what th fuk??? r u serious?? when was this?
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2003, 10:29:00 PM »
Syn I believe that this tragic incident took place around Christmas time in 1982  according to what has been posted on this thread . If Dave Betz is still around I believe he could give you some more info .

The really sad thing is that Phil did not have anyone on the outside for him due to his circumstances . just the state o Maine

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2003, 06:47:00 PM »
just kicking this back up .cause I think that if everyone reads all the sub topics in this thread. From begining to end  you might too feel that this is somewhat important . In my opinion elan should have been closed then ,when this act occured .

a lot of you would not have had to suffer thru elan if it had been , and those directors would be eating a lot of hersey bars in prison.

thats just a fact, child abusers tend to get a little more attention in prison ,as well as they should.

they (the directors) use to use that hersey bar reference quite a bit when I was there ,therfore they would most definately know what I am talking about. the old hersey bar under the pillow deal .just another form of putting fear into the residents

Matt

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2003, 02:41:00 PM »
does any body know if Bill diamond was sec of State for Maine during this incident . Could explain a lot

Offline deebe44

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2003, 08:19:00 AM »
hey all remember What goes around comes around and its all coming around on you mother fucker.I'll never forget that as long as I live!graduated in 1976. guess its all coming out in the wash marty! ha ha sick fuck!

Offline deebe44

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2003, 08:29:00 AM »
Matt so true! and protrolium jelly any one wants some. hersy bar. how sick. my stomack is turning.the ring I went in it and just put the cloves over my head and got my ass kicked it was faster that way.blows my mind all the sick ,so called learning exsperences. I was there in 74

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
The ring
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2003, 08:59:00 PM »
Elan is not the only horrible fate for kids taken into state custody. It's getting more and more common to hear of kids taken from their families, with or without some halfway understandable reason, and placed in homes where they are sexually and otherwise abused.

Florida has been making headlines just lately. Guess it's time for another new name for HRS and a reshuffling and redoubling of child snatchers and assistant child snatchers and child snatching case organizers and such, huh? But really, it happens all the time. When a kid is allegedly hurt at home, CPS investigates. In school, first the school then, maybe, CPS. When a child is killed or hurt in CPS custody, CPS investigates itself. It has always been thus.

Have you noticed that, more often than not, when you look at those junk mail flyers of a missing kid last seen with an adult, it's almost always a relative of the right age to be a parent? Maybe they have a better reason for taking off with the kid than the state has for trying to stop them. So, next time you see one of those publis service announcemnts admonishing you to call a child abuse hotline if you merely suspect abuse, think twice. What could you do directly to actually help give a kid in trouble a break?

As far as I know, Florida still places wards of the state at Stop Camp and/or Eckard Camp for boys.

When an innocent Californian millionaire gets killed by a drug squad
trying to seize his house with a bogus search warrant, people better ask themselves if they really want to turn their cops into money-makers.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2003, 08:24:00 PM »
does anyone know when elan stopped using the ring?

Offline Jeffery Gottdick?

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2003, 09:05:00 PM »
Elan still uses the ring, they have it deep in the woods away from the media.
ut all the children in the corner,general fuckin meeting!!!!

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
The ring
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2003, 10:31:00 AM »