Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > The Seed Discussion Forum

sayings in the seed and what they really meant.

<< < (2/10) > >>

Scout:
Ok, does anyone remember in the later years when we used to say "On my honor as a Seed Kid"?  We usually used this saying when playing a practical joke on someone and if that person said "on your honor as a seed kid?"  you had to absolutely answer honestly because your honor as a seed kid was at stake.  It meant more than saying "on my mother's grave".  I remember when Art first heard us say it, he was very flattered.  This was one cliche that he did not make up, we did.

It's a little embarrassing, isn't it??

Anonymous:
Growing up I remember hearing "shit eatin grin" always meant kinda guilty like "the cat that swallowed the canary" but in a cleverish way not to denote a bad deed.  It also was used when one was trying to appear innocent but was caught and you would just kinda smile because you really new you wern't so innocent.  :idea:

Anonymous:
Scout what city do you live in ? How old are you I'm trying to figure out if I know you? :???:

GregFL:
playing games.

as in..."stop playing games" or "you are very gamey".

Crap, this one could be used just to discredit just about anything anyone said. It really had kind of a floating definition.

Antigen:

--- Quote ---On 2004-10-21 13:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

aware-a biproduct of being "totally honest" which allows you (supposedly) to read other people with extreme clarity. A gift and special byproduct of being a seedling...awareness

--- End quote ---

I came so close so many times to what would surely have been a tragic outburst of laughter over use of the word 'awareness' under the Program definition.

"WHERE'S YOUR AWARENESS, UP YOUR ASS!?!?!?!?" Why no, actually, I wasn't thinking at all about the inside of my colon. Were you?
The right to do something does not mean that doing it is right.
--William Safire
--- End quote ---

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version