Author Topic: St.Pete straight 1979  (Read 43307 times)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
Re: St.Pete straight 1979
« Reply #270 on: March 01, 2008, 06:02:15 PM »
I ran into some girl in club detriot/janus landing one night that I did not recognize,but knew my name,MAYBE its not shattered ,but just caught off guard,and unsure of how to act.Or just plain uncomfortable,I dunno.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 01, 2008, 08:10:30 PM »
Sorry, it was getting late when I posted that.  The 'shattered' reference was implied for myself.  I held on the the beliefs and moral codes that were drilled into us longer than any of my friends.  They saw that I had bought into the program in order to become a part of my estranged father's household.  Even though he was MY dad, he sure as fuck was married to Mike and Scott Lavender's mother Carole.  Adopting the Mike and Scott and changing their names to Patterson only increased the intensity of the mind fuck for me.  I was a stranger in my own home, a stranger to St. Pete, and even a stranger to myself.  When it finally hit me that it all had been a bunch of bullshit all along and for nothing, that no matter what, I did'nt count unless I had a wallet full of money and voted Republican, I ended up having a complete and total full tilt boogie nervous breakdown with all the trimmings.  Robert Ward happened to be one of the good friends who saw it coming but did'nt really know how to cope with it.  I've managed to witness other people crack up over the years with my involvement with National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, and it is by no means a pleasant thing to experience.  I really have no clue how I must have come across to some of my friends back in those days, but they saw me stripped down to the raw animal basics of my self.  I know that I can be extremely and devastatingly blunt to people when my mind aint right.  I know I said a lot of cruel things to people, but my brakes were out and I was going downhill full throddle back then.  One thing I do remember is coming up with the most brilliant ways of killing myself and talking about it like I was just gonna star in a movie or something.  That must have been hard to take for anyone who really cared about me to have to sit and listen to.

All that aside, I am really, really grateful for the times that I was able to come in contact with other Veterans and just bask in the glow of the company of one who can truly understand.  Thank You
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 16, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »
:bump:

Just cause
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 16, 2008, 11:37:55 PM »
Quote from: "85 Day Jerk"
Sorry, it was getting late when I posted that.  The 'shattered' reference was implied for myself.  I held on the the beliefs and moral codes that were drilled into us longer than any of my friends.  They saw that I had bought into the program in order to become a part of my estranged father's household.  Even though he was MY dad, he sure as fuck was married to Mike and Scott Lavender's mother Carole.  Adopting the Mike and Scott and changing their names to Patterson only increased the intensity of the mind fuck for me.  I was a stranger in my own home, a stranger to St. Pete, and even a stranger to myself.  When it finally hit me that it all had been a bunch of bullshit all along and for nothing, that no matter what, I did'nt count unless I had a wallet full of money and voted Republican, I ended up having a complete and total full tilt boogie nervous breakdown with all the trimmings.  Robert Ward happened to be one of the good friends who saw it coming but did'nt really know how to cope with it.  I've managed to witness other people crack up over the years with my involvement with National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, and it is by no means a pleasant thing to experience.  I really have no clue how I must have come across to some of my friends back in those days, but they saw me stripped down to the raw animal basics of my self.  I know that I can be extremely and devastatingly blunt to people when my mind aint right.  I know I said a lot of cruel things to people, but my brakes were out and I was going downhill full throddle back then.  One thing I do remember is coming up with the most brilliant ways of killing myself and talking about it like I was just gonna star in a movie or something.  That must have been hard to take for anyone who really cared about me to have to sit and listen to.

All that aside, I am really, really grateful for the times that I was able to come in contact with other Veterans and just bask in the glow of the company of one who can truly understand.  Thank You
Bob,
This will be one of my lengthy attempts to clarify that fog that creeps into all of our heads daily.

As far as the "Pattersons" being one big happy Straight family with "Crazy" Bob being the black sheep,I guess Carole's fantasy exploded with Mike's premature drug related demise(R.I.P)and Scott's arrest and conviction along with the life sentence of having to register as a sexual predator upon his release.Unfortunately,the truth doesn't always win out.In the case of the Patterson/Newman/Lavender trilogy,I think it has.How you can keep from gloating from these events is tribute to your karma and humility and maybe the rest of the world could use a dose of your insanity.Don't rub anybody's nose in anything,life has done that already.Maybe you haven't grown up to be President or to cure cancer,but you showed that the only true misfits were the ones who "fit" into that home.

Steve aka Brother Sam
Pura Vida from Costa Rica

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 20, 2008, 09:01:43 PM »
so what is scott's middle name?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 21, 2008, 04:50:01 PM »
If you go on the http://www.dc.state.fl.us website (Florida Dept of Correction) you can see all the sex offenders in Florida.  There are 3 (can u fucking believe it) Scott Pattersons listed.  I think I know which one is "our" scott, but not sure.  It has been almost 30 years since I saw that fucker...may he rot in hell!

Offline Rastarick

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 25, 2008, 04:13:30 PM »
Oh man,found this site and it brought back alot of shit i had worked so hard to forget!!
Was in there for 3 years in the early 80`s  in pinallas park,my name is R. Curran.
The only thing i want to say is, Im so so sorry to all the people i hurt while in that shithole!!
i cant remember many names but i am truly sorry!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 25, 2008, 06:06:25 PM »
I remember you, Rick.  Glad you survived that shit, many of us didn't.  My name is Mark M.  I was there from 10/82--11/83.

Smoking herb helps me to deal with the trauma.............

Peace!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 27, 2008, 01:59:23 PM »
i know the feeling!!i like kava root.

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 27, 2008, 05:26:02 PM »
Quote from: "r"

Wikipedia had some nice things to say about this Kava Root (and my interest is piqued)....but do I have to travel to Fiji to get it?

Woof
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 28, 2008, 12:22:41 PM »
Quote from: "Woof-a-Doof"
Quote from: "r"

Wikipedia had some nice things to say about this Kava Root (and my interest is piqued)....but do I have to travel to Fiji to get it?

Woof

No, it's legal in the USA.  Try speakingplants or mazatec gardens, or some of the salvia divinorum retailers, they should be able to hook you up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 29, 2008, 10:09:28 AM »
kava has been working 4 me 4 years.Discovered it while in the south pacific,i also found out that it has some sobbering effects when drinking to much alcohol!!!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
kava-kava
« Reply #282 on: November 29, 2008, 02:12:03 PM »
They used to sell it (probably still do) at the natural food store where I worked.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 01, 2008, 09:21:56 PM »
Hello MDeDyne, this is Margaret Heath, I don't remember saying that if I did sorry. I do remember Robin P and you getting together on that. We all were forced to do many things we regret.I would loveto talk to you if you want. I have been waiting along time to see you around here, hoping your okay, and thinking of you.

ON ANOTHER NOTE...
JK.. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND THERE ARE SOME ACTS UNFORGIVABLE. I AM CERTAIN YOU REMEMBER OUR INTERACTION WHILE YOU WERE ON STAFF. YOOU AND LETHA Y. LOVED WHAT YOU DID. THE REST OF US WERE LOOKING FOR A WAY OUT. I  PROMISED YOU THAT IF I GOT OUT I WOULD COME BACK GET THE KIDS OUT AND TAKE YOUR JOB. REMEMBER,,, I DID JUST THAT.

JK...I WON'T PUT IT HERE BUT YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN ME, YOU, LETHA AND KIM,,, I WOULD NOT STAND FOR ONE MORE BEATING ... THE KNIFE.. YOU STARTED ME OVER FOR PROTECTING KIM FROM BEING BEATEN AGAIN..

NOW, LET ME SAY THIS...MANY STAFF WE FORGIVE BECAUSE THEY DIDNT GET A THRILL OUT OF IT THEN AND DON'T NOW AND ARE TRULY SORRY.. PEOPLE LIKE MARNIE S, AIMEE W, SUE C,
THINK HARD- YOU SHOW UP NOW AND WANT PRAISE.. I DONT THINK SO,, I DID EXACTLY WHAT I SAID I WOULD.. I FOUGHT FOR MYSELF AND OTHERS FROM THE DAY I ESCAPED AS DID RICHARD, MIKE, GINGER,,,
YOU HAVE SOME SINCERE APOLOGIES TO MAKE BUDDY,,,,WHAT I PROMISED YOU IN THAT ROOM SOME 25 YEARS AGO STILL HOLDS IF YOU ARE A MOLE.. TRUST ME MY PROMISE TO YOU AND LETHA STILL HOLDS...

I DONT KNOW WHO POSTED AS ME EARLIER
BUT GINGER KNOWS IF ITS ME OR NOT

MARGARET HEATH,
JK I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 01, 2008, 09:40:04 PM »
JK MY FIRST RESPONSE WAS JUST SEEING IT WAS YOU NOW I READ YOUR POST

PLEASE, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO KID, COMING ON HERE TRYING TO AVOID RESPONSIBILITY AGAIN...

OK MR DID IT GO HORRIABLY WRONG AFTER I LEFT.. NO AND YOU KNOW IT YOU MADE IT WORSE AND YOU KNOW IT

I WASNT GOING TO POST THIS BUT I WILL NOW

HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU AND LETHA HAVE BEATINGS ORDERED
HOW ABOUT MED RAP..
HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU TELL ME AND I QUOTE WE WILL NEVER LET YOU  OUT BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO RUN TO THE COPS.. WELL ON THAT NOTE YOU WERE
RIGHT.
HOW ABOUT THE PLEA DEALS AFTER I CLOSED SARASOTA
I FACED U IN A ROOM WHEN I COULD NOT WATCH ONE MORE BEATING THAT U ORDERED ON KIM S..
I PULLED A WEPON ON YOU TO PROTECT HER- I TOLD YOU THEN THAT IF YOU HURT ONE MORE PERSON  - WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I PROMISED.
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT WAS LIKE AT FIFTEEN TO TRULY DECIEDE THAT AT THAT AGE.. I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT IT.

DO NOT COME ON THIS BOARD ACTING INOCENT I WILL BLOW YOUR COVER EVERY TIME. NO REGRETS HUH,,,
WELL JUST REMEMBER ME JK,, REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU I MEANT EVERY WORD THEN AND NOW
ASK ANY SURVIVOR IF I KEEP THOSE TYPES OF PROMISE
ASK MILLER NEWTON
ASK  BETTY SEMBLER
ASK HELEN PETERMAN

YOU ARE FORGIVEN WHEN AND ONLY WHEN YOU COME TO ME AND YOU ARE TRULY SORRY AND THAT MY GUESS IS YOU DONT HAVE THE GUTS
YOU WONT DO THAT ANYTIME SOON.

TO THE OTHER SURVIVORS WELL JK,, THEY REMEMBER YOU TOO.

MH