Author Topic: Out of Agreement  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Out of Agreement
« on: October 09, 2004, 09:31:00 PM »
I now that everyone was out of agreement at bca. To be honest it wasn't hard. I just don't understand how walking of a path. not having all dinner utensils and a napkin, showering for more than 5 min, not tucking in ure shirt and etc. are reasonable excuse tto punish someone. I mean seriously what is there deal oh yeah not making a rap request. I mean seriously it was pathetic. I hated it i was at bca and i don't know about the other school but they were strict as hell with me. And what the fuck was up with the boundries i mean seriously it was like a jail with invisible barbwire fences. If i were ever a staff...i would kill myself before ever being one but if i was i would have more of an understand for the creations of the undergrounds and allow it and anonymously contribute. like i hate that place man i think that anyone that stays there that isn't helping the kids out to escape or w/e should go to fucking hell.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
Out of Agreement
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2004, 12:04:00 AM »
yea, i was at BCA from 2000-2003, and i know what you mean!  when i first got there, i got yelled at for petty bull shit that  shouldn't even be important to what the program was "trying to accomplish".  i also don't understand that walking off the paths, not tucking in shirts, not eatting with napkins, forks, spoons, knives, not having my hair up, not wearing a belt, etc., suddenly became a crime!
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Polarbear

• View Profile
Out of Agreement
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »
I'm not saying that I support the program, but I believe I understand why they used it.  It sounds similar to the way they introduce discipline to new soldiers by strictly enforcing inignificant rules and regulations.  Enjoy-Polarbear

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Out of Agreement
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 04:34:00 PM »
bca is a cedu clone and if u want to know what that is  read old posts     staff are there because they cannot do anything else and they cannot live in the outside world because no would tolerate them.  whose running bca  ya gotta take a look at the beliefs of those who manipulate the sheep they call staff.  cedu was started by wasserman who believes his own lies.  mark wasserman might have been at rma.  allgood would use loyalty to justify anything.  anyone who does something he does not agree with is disloyal.  he forces underlings and kids to do things against their will by the use of coercion and persistent intense pressure and will say that you just have to do what we say here and look at all the older students who the program has helped  therefore  it must be good for you.  sick logic  from a cult head so full of himself

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Out of Agreement
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2004, 03:40:00 AM »
You should have been at RMA from 1986-1988.