Author Topic: Anony mous poster is related to my naming names.  (Read 1290 times)

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Anony mous poster is related to my naming names.
« on: October 14, 2004, 09:06:00 AM »
I think I know who this anon is. That I don't really know doesn't matter since I'm so fucked up on Heroin and getting a steady thumping in the ass for some more. I hate my little kid and everything positive in life. How did this anonymous person get so much knowledge into the struggling mind? What a fucking genies. I smok too much crack and I forgot how to spell.

anonymous. you did get under my skin. You gutless shit, identify yourself as the stupid sheep that you are. This site is for people WHO HATE CEDU to say what they want, even your pathetic little try at sounding honest is welcome here you spineless coward. I got some good things from RMA/ CEDU. I just can't compare it to the ABUSE I received from staff and kisass students like yourself. You will probably say, Ha I'm not a student but it is plainly obvious that you were. I am glad you took some good things with you you glutton for punishment. Come on back now, halfwit, I have so many more insults for you and the  Stambusky's, Eides, and Wolf's out there.

Take me on now, fuckers.

-Blownaway
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 11:52:47 AM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 10:27:00 AM »
On 2004-10-14 06:06:00, blownawaytheidahoway wrote:

This site is for people WHO HATE CEDU to say what they want,

This site is for anyone who wants to discuss CEDU. There's value in inviting all viewpoints and allowing them to sink or swim on their own merit. That the vast majority of viewpoints expressed here reflect negatively on CEDU is neither coincidence nor contrivance; it's an indication of what is the true consensus.

More than that, though, this site (the whole group of forums) is for people interested in learning more about the similarities and differences in the various programs discussed here and in the industry as a whole.

Don't let anyone bait you into a personal brawl.

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naive and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.

--H.L. Mencken

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2004, 10:39:00 PM »
I know. But I'm ready for the brawl. Plus. THey don't post our sites on their own struggling teen sites and they don't post us on other teen help forums so, I know I'm new, but I feel a bit more protected here than I do at most other post sites. Especially because I know the things discussed here are genuine FROM EXPERIENCE, and that makes me know that It is MORE fair than the other "stuggling teen post's where you can't know if it will be posted after checking with the administrator.

And I am pissed. And I forgot how I should be after so many years.
so fuck 'em.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange