Author Topic: Anybody there or know about the Michael Skakel (Kennedy) Ela  (Read 3310 times)

Offline Robert

• View Profile
Anybody there or know about the Michael Skakel (Kennedy) Ela
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2004, 08:54:00 PM »
Didn't cause any confusion here Jordan.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2004, 04:49:00 AM »
point is Robert, that is Art decides to TRY and sue me , he will encounter a serious response. i have 2 teams of lawyers reviewing both his and my exchanges on fornits, the tapes from the interviews and Art's allegations against me, basically not only does he not have a case, but he has also violated the release he singed in a few different ways.. so he will soon find out (hopefully for him before he spends mad $ on lawyers) that he is actually liable for his violations.. the release he signed is still legal and binding document.. now Robert u see, i never signed  the release or anything like it, as a producer i had and still do have free reign to discuss whatever the hell i feel like to whomever i feel like...i never intended to "violate" any confidence by impulsively threatenining to release the tapes.. however, those tapes belong to me, my father and our company, hence we won the rights to them.. consequently we can do whatever we ant with them.. if i wanted to bring them to hollywood & highland and display them on a marquee i could do that...but im certainly not going to do anything of the kind.. basically off camera artty boy said very different things about michael's involvement in the moxley matter... those words he spoke to both my father and i grossly contradict what he preacjes at this site and what he said on tape.. those are the facts the can be twisted and skewed however you all like.. but facts are, ...facts

Offline Robert

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »
No idea if what you alledge is true. You will still have to show you  were damaged by Arts actions.

That clearly won't happen since you scrapped the project.    Your lawyers will just take more money from you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2004, 07:48:00 PM »
The release art signed may have been coerced that is if he did not sign it  people said bad things would happen to him or he would be charged with something. if he did not plead to saying he heard things , he would charged as an accesory after the fact. all he did was repeat things he thought were told to him by elan kids. There is a Kobe Bryant connection. a cousin of his said something  Mickey Sherman is trying to have mike's case appealed. Poor Mike may have gotten every job in life through nepotism but jealousy and resentment of his being a kennedy does not mean he deserves to be railroaded through the justice system. Fellow Elan alums need to speak up on his behalf so he can be released. it was tommy's golf club  and the poor tutor has been put through hell by people investigating him because old man skakel was trying to steer suspicion away from tommy. all the tutor did was watch tv , just because he was in the house did not justify police questioning him repeatedly. once was enough. mickey sherman needs to help that tutor find a job and pay him some money for having to be named in an investigation just because he was in the house. Naming people to be investigated is unfair and defamatory even when done by the police. Greenwich police are used to covering up for the Kennedys and they went overboard in harassing the tutor and in getting Mike to avoid an appearance of that when furhman began barking up the wrong tree

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2004, 08:18:00 PM »
shit happens.....what can you say  :question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2004, 08:48:00 PM »
Jordon you are absolutely insane? Are you on crack now is that the problem? Why did you evern drag art into that and with a LIE which you later retract, you are playing with the big boys talking about Skakel and LYING about it, you can't just take your ball and go home after saying soething like that. Stay out of threads that are WAYYYYYYYYY over your head.  NUTCASE!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2004, 09:51:00 AM »
or what, what are u gonna do,  awful cunt fart!