Author Topic: Anybody there or know about the Michael Skakel (Kennedy) Ela  (Read 3306 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anybody there or know about the Michael Skakel (Kennedy) Ela
« on: October 12, 2004, 03:17:00 PM »
Skakel is a kennedy  and he was convicted of the murder of martha moxley  25 years after the fact.  it was said that fellow students of his  told investigators that he had talked about a death in some "therapy session"  and they took it to mean the moxley one.  the tutor of the skakels got put through hell   he  was hounded for years and all he did was watch tv that night.  convicted perjurer mark fuhrman wrote a book about it  murder in greenwich  and there was a vanity fair article about it that is in libraries  dominick dunne  covered it. dunne is not right. he thought one menendez was gay and that the macho cuban "father" could not deal with it. that is not true.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Robert

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »
Mike at Elan. I found the reported testimony of his peers to be troubling . I have serious doubts about his guilt.I think it is likely he will be freed on appeal.

Either way he didn't help himself .

Also he should have recieved the same sentence he would have got when he was 15

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 01:02:00 PM »
art u urself, on tape said he was guilty,, man o  manoschevitz, the bullshit flies and flies,... art ur so two faced, ur ass is getting jealous... fuckin lyiar, anyone wanna see art on tape say otherwise, let me know ill send u a copy...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 03:30:00 PM »
oh no im weealll, weall scared, my old man whats nothing to do with you.. so bug him, and u can deal with him.. deal with me. i havent sent the tape to anyone, and i wont, did u happen to forget the release u signed, perhaps u might want to pull it out from under the rock u live in, and see what rights regarding your taped interview you STILL have.. either way, i dont care, im not gonna do anything with your tapes, who gives a shit.. i was just stating that you were and are a  liar.. if u were to testify in court that u believe skakle was innocent, those tapes may come back to haunt you.. they might be subpeneod   so once again art, my swearing at me and threatening me, u only make any possible case of yours, that more ridiculous.. keep it up...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 03:33:00 PM »
oh yeah, and by the way you couldnt touch my money no matter what u did, so go ahead waste ur precious pennies on legal fees.. man, you really do have no idea what ur saying

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2004, 04:02:00 PM »
just so you know, art, i just spoke with EOT's lawyers, first off u have no case, u singed a release, techincally, i could send those tapes wherever i wanted to, again read ur release.. oh and secondly, if u even had a case it would be against EOT Productions, of which is an LLC, and of which has almost 0 cash flow and assets, being that my father and i dissolved the company 3 months ago.. so go ahead  :rofl:  :cool: , u have nothing as always...

Offline Robert

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2004, 08:31:00 PM »
Well Art is gonna part with 23 bucks. Art how much will it cost you in the long run?

How much is this gonna cost you to defend Jordan?

Another waste of energy at Fornits.

For the record I have discussed Skakel with Art many times and only heard him say that he thought Mike got railroaded.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2004, 08:36:00 PM »
(yawn)  robert your right.. i wish art and jordon would stop acting like kids, i got a copy of the release when jordon wanted me to be in his film, i did not sign it for preciously this reason. jordon is slimy and by signing the release it would have allowed him and his dad to do whatever they want.. sorry to say art, although jordon is an asshole, you have no case, you signed away your right to not have your likeness publicly displayed.. but from what i hear, you can afford the hefty legal fees you are about to encounter..

Offline Robert

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2004, 09:27:00 PM »
knew i didn't want any part of a documentary about Elan. I wasn't asked either.

I did however have dinner with Art and Jordan in Philly while they were filming. It was a good time

Seeing this kind of exchange confirms my suspicions.

That you "Steelhead 66" ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2004, 02:49:00 AM »
Doug? who the hell is Doug?

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »
art didnt say mike s. was guilty on the tapes, however in a personal conversation art mentioned some very different things.. i will not mention it in fear of getting sued.. so i officially retract my first typo,  i must have gotten confused.. sorry for any confusion this may have caused anyone...
jesus has risen, and he thinks you are a cocksucker\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »
good luck asshole? and that is not slander? can anyone smell counter suit.. hey art dont you know when to quite??? If what all of you say about jordon is true, and hes rich, dont you think that him and his "high powered' lawyers can go a hell of alot farther than you.. i dont think you know the scope of the people you might end up dealing with.. from what i have been told jordon says his lawyers are on retainer, which means they have already been paid.. so im pretty sure they have gone to work on this already. and you say local law enforcement, what you think your local dick tracy  is gonna give 2 shits about your tiny civil matter which seems mostly to be in your head??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2004, 03:56:00 PM »
Was the testimony about mike talking about it or saying he did it  what got him convicted?  was there any physical evidence?  the golf club belonged to tommy  and  he  was initially a suspect.  dunne tried to say that guilt drove mike to gain weight and that he had said more than once that he felt bad about moxley's death  and that was taken to mean that he "must have done it "   one thing you can say about oj simpson is that he believes his own lies.  kardashian's death was premature...think it was the guilt.  did they check the gas tank of that bentley in the driveway.  o.j. hated poor blacks when he was alive, he would not even date a black woman, not even today in florida.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2004, 07:58:00 PM »
"good luck asshole? and that is not slander?"

no thats a statement.

Offline Dr.Davidson Dikkbreath

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »
All this lawsuit talk is ridiculous.Don't let the punk jerk your chain.Never trust people you don't know with your life story.No deed goes unpunished.Check your Karma dudes.