Author Topic: Take The Best, Forget the Rest  (Read 10289 times)

Offline Mondamin0603

• View Profile
    • http://publish.hometown.aol.com/_cqr/qp/qp.adp?time=1098547278&cc=english&prompt=profile
Take The Best, Forget the Rest
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2004, 10:57:00 AM »
Dear anonymous poster,
HEY FUCKHEAD I NEVER DID DRUGS! Nor did I ever have sex or kill anyone or rob anyone or commit any type of crime. My only crime was having grown up in a super christian town outside of Chicago.I hated my biased bullshit history classes and corrected teachers too much since I had the ability to read the truth. I would fight with my parents about why I couldn't just get along with the nice jesus loving people. O and I owned roller blades instead of roller skates obviously the devils work. I hate to LIE in rap sessions in order for them to lay off me. They didn't really have anything fact based to go after me on so instead they would try to get me to admit to having had sex, taken drugs, or Steves favorite that I was a big ole lesbo at age 13.My roomates I got along with so one time they needed to go after me for something so one accused me of stealing her acne meds. For what? I didn't even have acne. Not everyone can benefit from the same program. Our jails have clearly proven that however you just can't let it go.It's great that someone (you) benefited from this fucked up place but keep in mind not everyone could.I met a kid a few years ago that seemed to have really gotten something out of the program at Boulder Creek.Of course he had JUST gotten out and was likelty just still culture shocked. Let these poor kids alone and get a fucking life. Be lucky I live no where near you otherwise I would likely commit my first crime of battery on your ass.
Sincerely,Nicole
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2004, 12:39:00 PM »
On 2004-10-23 07:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"To the first poster who will probably never read this. I'm pissed not just at my experiences there but also my parents. Mt parents are rich uber rich but theyare so mad at themselves for blowing all that money on a cracked program like Cedu they won't pay for college for me. I had to get a scholarship and even though I got into a great grad school they still won't help me out. It's bullshit. I wish I could shoot that educational consultant that got a phat commission for sending me there."

are you serious???
your parents can afford your education, but they won't help you because they're regretting a shitty choice they made?
sometimes parents can be pretty fucked up.
aura solomon

Offline Mondamin0603

• View Profile
    • http://publish.hometown.aol.com/_cqr/qp/qp.adp?time=1098547278&cc=english&prompt=profile
« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2004, 02:28:00 PM »
Man these anon bastards make it feel like a rap session or something so much for freedom of thought. Hey Brian do you remember me? Nicole

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2004, 03:06:00 PM »
What's with you fucking losers always threatening to beat someone up or stalk them or something if you just don't agree with them  And then you talk about "freedom of thought" isn't that sweet??

Yeah it's good that a lot of these posters got locked up it's only too bad that it wasn't an indefinite term in a state institution--no 2 year school program good or bad could help some of the drugged out nut jobs that post here

Offline Mondamin0603

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »
Skankgirl huh? Yes freedom of though not freedom of actions. Which is really something we don't have. Kicking peoples asses is just a nice thought however something that I would never do.Indefinite period lock up? I smell a republican! Hey by the way I've never done drugs. I would suggest that you read a bit more into your own angst.
Nicole

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »
On 2004-10-23 12:32:00, Mondamin0603 wrote:

"Yes freedom of though not freedom of actions. Which is really something we don't have. Kicking peoples asses is just a nice thought however something that I would never do.
Nicole"

i think that's lame.  
you're just as free to act as you are to think; you can however you'd like to, and if you decide (for whatever reason) not to, that's your choice, not an inevitable obligation... consequences just sway decisions in the minds of the fearful, however, they cannot make your decisions for you unless you allow them to.

the only way i'll buy the whole "no freedom of action" thing is if you're claiming that we don't have freedom of thought either.

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-10-23 12:46 ]
aura solomon

Offline Mondamin0603

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2004, 03:47:00 PM »
Seriously I thought we were here as a way of bonding and getting over our pasts. Why such negative additudes.I'm sorry I am so "lame" in my thoughts. You are right in theory however most people are swayed by ethics, morals and society not to mention law.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2004, 04:23:00 PM »
Of course you are not as free to act as you are to think...for example I can think about flying around the room but I can't do it.  Also mostpeople are bound by values, morals, character to one degree or another so certain actions are out of the question...you've heard about these things right Mike? People like Mike are mostly just sort of slimey to be around but absolutely unwholesome for young kids to hear from because they aren't fully formed in theif beleifs and self-understanding...in the case of adolescents what she spews sounds so simple and easy it might be contagious.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2004, 04:29:00 PM »
um, right...
morals are beliefs  around which you base your actions.
you choose to have these beleifs and act coherently.
you don't have to do this.
that's what i call freedom.
if you don't feel free in making such choices, well, i don't know what to say... that sounds really stressful.

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-10-23 13:29 ]
aura solomon

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2004, 04:34:00 PM »
by the way, the fact that you don't know how to make your body defy (or work with) the laws of gravty has nothing to do with your freedom to act...
any freedom you do or do not have lays in the confines of your mind.
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2004, 04:39:00 PM »
Yes but by choosing the beliefs, etc that you do... you limit what you can do at least if you're an authentic person....which may be kind of hard on some people like yourself, the belief-choosing part anyway. What I see here is a lot of people who I'd think would be old enough to know better believing in nothing much but mindless self gratification....thus all the drug talk the kick your ass talk the skanky promiscuity talk...and you're always there aren't you Mike to help justify them along into the abyss.

Offline Polarbear

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2004, 06:41:00 PM »
Hey now.  Hold on-don't blame the Republicans for tedious jerks like the above.  They can't take responsibility for these goobers.

Can't say I support drugs, but that's my belief.  You certainly don't engage in the market of ideas by crapping on a bunch of people you don't know squat about.  At least grow a pair and put a name on.  Enjoy-Polarbear

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2004, 11:39:00 PM »
Okay fine mean republicans

Offline Mondamin0603

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2004, 11:42:00 PM »
O by the way you're kinda bitchy but you're really hot!
Nicole -the girl that lives in your neighborhood.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2004, 05:01:00 AM »
On 2004-10-23 13:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yes but by choosing the beliefs, etc that you do... you limit what you can do at least if you're an authentic person....
now, i guess that would just depend on which beliefs you choose to cling to, wouldn't it?
which may be kind of hard on some people like yourself, the belief-choosing part anyway.
hard, only in the sense that it's difficult to figure it all out for myself rather than simply taking what's given to me... however, i would definitely say that it's worth the struggle.
What I see here is a lot of people who I'd think would be old enough to know better believing in nothing much but mindless self gratification....thus all the drug talk the kick your ass talk the skanky promiscuity talk...and you're always there aren't you Mike to help justify them along into the abyss. "
yep.  glad i could be of service.
let's all go out and shoot some heroin, then fuck at least 12 unworthy people whose asses we'll kick as we twerk our way into "the abyss".  
On 2004-10-23 20:42:00, Mondamin0603 wrote:

"O by the way you're kinda bitchy but you're really hot!

Nicole -the girl that lives in your neighborhood."

um, thanks... i think?

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-10-24 02:26 ]
aura solomon