Author Topic: If you like posts by hostile people, you'll love this guy!  (Read 9682 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If you like posts by hostile people, you'll love this guy!
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2004, 02:40:00 PM »
On 2004-10-29 17:45:00, sweet_grl_with_a_bad_attitude wrote:

"you are a phyco bitch and dont defend aarc they gunna fuck you over 1 day soon you'll c"

I don't get called a bitch much - I am a guy. And as far as AARC "fucking me over soon" it has been 11 years since I graduated, 9 since I worked there, and they have seen me through and supported me when both my parents died, helped with work, and have always been in my corner. If this is being "fucked over", I hope they continue. The people I used to do drugs with have been no help - I hope they are there for you!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2004, 07:32:00 PM »
I am so glad I visited from the CEDU site. I stumbled across this thread. I liked it. Hope you don't mind if I repost. I laughed at the joint remark and it's not because I was smoking one.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2004, 07:34:00 PM »
On 2004-10-12 13:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"My OPINION, allow me to repeat...my OPINION after spending over 20 years in the field, after spending countless hours in both undergrad and grad school pouring over the academics surrounding such issues, and lastly after experiencing what I did in my own stepcraft based program, it is my OPINION that sobriety is analagous to your favorite drinking glass in the kitchen.  It may look pretty as it sits in your favorite cabinet (cupboard in Canada?), but the days are numbered.  It is destined to fall to the ground and shatter into a million pieces, eventually.  You can try to care for the fragility of it all day and night, but eventually and more than likely, the glass will be broken.  If you die sober, kudos to you.  You should be commended for living a life of conviction and determination.  However, if you do not, then you fall into a categorically common statistic.

I hope your sobriety works for you and I am glad that AARC has played such a significant part in improving your quality of life.  However, frankly I think (again, my own OPINION) is that AARC has adopted some very controversial and possibly even dangerous treatment modalities used to treat adolescents in need.

Maybe indeed this board has gone downhill as you mentioned, but it is undeniable that it provides for a great medium for those in favor of the program to speak out against those opposed to it and vice versa. Yes yes?

You suggested a meeting...I haven't the time, I have an appointment to smoke a joint as fat as your left arm in about an hour.

:smokin: "

I am so glad I visited from the CEDU site. I stumbled across this thread. I liked it. Hope you don't mind if I repost. I laughed at the joint remark and it's not because I was smoking one.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2004, 08:29:00 PM »
"You suggested a meeting...I haven't the time, I have an appointment to smoke a joint as fat as your left arm in about an hour. "

Word.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2004, 11:40:00 PM »
I am curious why many pro-aarc posters keep repeating certain words....like illegal

why are they repeating this, are illegal drugs the only bad ones?? why is there an emphasis on that word.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2004, 04:59:00 PM »
It's called "cultspeak",
syntax programmed by a synop
'synful' indeed.