Author Topic: dallas/richardson, 87-88  (Read 4894 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dallas/richardson, 87-88
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2005, 01:30:00 PM »
On 2005-09-01 17:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"  I just showed my wife motivation "FLAP FLAP FLAP" and now my neck hurts... can I sue?

I was shown this website today and thought I would say my name.

Matt Brown. My parents had a host home in FTW.

FUCK STRAIGHT!

I have one funny story to tell.  I saw former staff member Brad (The Frog I called him them) working at  TJ MAX a few years ago. hahahaha HAHAHAHA

I did get an apology from councilor Lori Means at an AA meeting back in the early nineties.  I really bought that AA shit until about '95.

I don't speak to my parents much at all anymore, but the last time my family was around theirs, my mom called herself "Mom Brown" <-- Can you believe that shit?

- mattb :wink:

[email protected]"

Hey Matt.  Apology from Lori Means huh??  Ya know she got fired and became anti-stright 5 minutes afterward.  Maybe it was her opposing viewpoints that got her fired and without the job she felt free to go all out with what she disagreed with.
Executives that did not agree with Straight operations didn't last long.  I liked Lori Means.  She was my assigined counselor when I was on 5th phase and my team leader when I was on trainee.  She kept me out of 5th phase rap alot with team meetings and 1 on 1's.  I went to 5th phase rap twice and she was leading the raps on both occusions.  She also kept the dogs Bobby Gilbert, Steve Brooks and Jeff Spearman at bay and off my ass.  I'd love to speak with Lori Means nowadays and ask what the big fuss was with her and the rest of Straight.  I wonder if it would be the same complaints we all post about.

I stayed at your house in Fort Worth Matt.  I don't remember much about it except that it was a long drive and we wrote our MI's in the car on the way back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dallas/richardson, 87-88
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
Y'all remember when oh what was that guys name? Chris M. I think it was, ran for the door and there was stacks of chairs behind the door so the guy at the door just scooted over for him, Chris hit the door, and just fell straight back onto the concrete floor.

I remember also when the big good looking guy with blonde hair. He threw and apple at the twelve steps, he threw it so hard that it fell to pieces and the remains stayed up on one of the steps for weeks.

Offline twilite

• View Profile
dallas/richardson, 87-88
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2005, 02:42:00 AM »
I was one of those " misbehavors" took a long time to get kicked out. I remember all of those mentioned above....................

Offline taureana

• View Profile
dallas/richardson, 87-88
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
I remember you Matt!  I forgot you misbehaved for awhile.  It was a lot different seeing you get slammed than when Greg P. got slammed.  I was always afraid you were gonna kill somebody!! ::armed::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
dallas/richardson, 87-88
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
the big blonde guy who through the apple was jeff young from cincinatti. he had a playboy bunny tattoo on his arm.

delaney