Author Topic: ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?  (Read 15576 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »
Blame it on WWASP?
you bet.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »
if it happens on YOUR property...then it's your liability...sorry.  just one of the current problems of running a child warehouse...that's why they should have insurance and regulations governing these so called "places of help"

GUILTY!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »
a child die and the general public doesn't even know her name?

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2004, 11:03:00 PM »
So what's new?  This unregulated industry has grown so fast without any oversite whatsoever. There are political bribes and favors to pay back. So is it any wonder?  This is much deeper than WWASP and involves those corrupt politicians who will allow children to suffer just to expand their political war chests, and cowardly authorities who look the other way due in part to the hope to someday seek higher elected office.
It is truly enough to sicken the soul of most human beings....[ This Message was edited by: cherish wisdom on 2004-11-11 20:03 ]
If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2005, 12:22:00 AM »
i will burn these fuckers to the ground.
eyes down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2005, 12:24:00 AM »
i will burn these fuckers to the ground.
eyes down.
self correct?

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2005, 06:48:00 PM »
Burning the facilities to the ground isn't the answer. Violence only begets violence.  

If you want a voluntary urine sample from me it'll have to be a taste test.
--Bumper Sticker

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline 69

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2005, 10:05:00 PM »
Justice will eventually prevail against these child abusing sadistic pedophile murderers. WE WILL NEVER FORGET  :skull:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »
The girl who comitted suicide in October at SCLA was a relative of mine. I would appreciate any postings by anyone who was there at the time, knows anyone who was there, or has any more information about this incident. The "school" and WWASPS have been very tight lipped about this, and I have not been able to get any info at all from SCLA, as I am not direct, immediate family (i.e. a parent).
The girl's immediate family won't tell me anything, as they are pretending like it never happened- or that she never existed.
It was very difficult to even verify that it was her who died in October, but I am positive it was her, as the date on the death certificate is a match.
I want to know what she was going through, as well as if anyone has ideas about how I can find out if this death was investigated.
Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2005, 12:49:00 PM »
http://www.sociopranos.com/forums/threa ... &start=101

legacie

Social Newbie

User Profile  Subject : RE: The Last Resort - Tranquility Bay - 'behaviour-modification centre'
Posted : 2005-01-07 11:19 PM
Post #4042 - In reply to #4003  

i was attending spring creek lodge academy at montana from 6-5-03 to 11-5-04. I was 30 feet from the cabin that the girl committed suicide at. She had been in the cabin when her group left the cabin. The Staff that was with the group forgot to check the cabin before they left. The girl, on Suicide watch (you are not given anything sharp, long and flexible (belt) or string etc.), committed suicide in the cabin with her t-shirt. She was found 45 minutes later, dead, by her staff. i witnessed it.

her family does not want her name to be known. their child in a program, and had committed suicide because in her condition mind you, she wanted to be free. would you want her name to be released if you were her parent??

The conversation continues.
You might find it useful.
The poster gives no email address, but maybe you can try to PM and see if they will respond.

Offline `

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »
On 2005-06-02 15:48:00, cherish wisdom wrote:

"Burning the facilities to the ground isn't the answer. Violence only begets violence.  

--Bumper Sticker

"

burning the facilities down is preventing violence.

that quote deserves a repeat!

--Bumper Sticker

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »
And lest we forget...
apathy leads to more of the same.
I find it facinating and curious that we've
seen so many riots this year.

It's almost as if there's a underground pipeline of communication going on between kids in these warehouses.

More realistically, its probably just the only recourse these kids can rationally arrive at when they are sick of being abuse and being held incommunicado.

How are others thinking about that?
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
On 2005-06-09 11:29:00, Deborah wrote:

"

And lest we forget...

apathy leads to more of the same.

I find it facinating and curious that we've

seen so many riots this year.

It's almost as if there's a underground pipeline of communication going on between kids in these warehouses.

More realistically, its probably just the only recourse these kids can rationally arrive at when they are sick of being abuse and being held incommunicado.

How are others thinking about that?"

Exactly. Sadly in our society it usually takes violence to promote change. The parents are told to not believe anything that is negative the kids in the programs say because it's manipulation. So if no one believes a kid and they are isolated from the world the only option to make someone listen is violence.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline 69

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »
I doubt there are inter-facility conspiracies to start riots, no need. The environment creates riots. Why do riots happen in prison? Riots only happen when people are being oppressed to the point they have no other choice but violence. If you've been at a WWASP facility, you know how easily a riot could break out. Problem is, they keep everyone in small groups, so it's hard to organize. Besides the fact, that all LOWER LEVELS cant even talk to each other.  :roll: Lets hope for more riots, we need a serious teen revolution for this shit to change. There is no reason teens should give their human god given rights up willingly. FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS

As Mao Tse-tung once said the secret is simply to convince the ?patient? he was sick and that they had the cure.[ This Message was edited by: Exit Plan on 2005-06-09 14:00 ]

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
ANOTHER WWASPS FATALITY?
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2005, 08:40:00 PM »
If the guys who run these places were taken out someone would just rise up from the depths and take over. Thats the problem with a bunch of believers and a movement... it might have a spin put on it by the highers up, but its really hard to make them disperse.

Also, whoever did the deed would just be used for propaganda by the people in the industry of why they need to be able to treat kids, to fix them so they dont kill people.. or grow up and kill them, or whatever.

Also, as far as closing down the places, or theoretically, destroying them, they'd just be shipped elsewhere! Look at what happened to CASA. That filthy hellhole got closed down, right? Kids and staff just got redistributed.

The key issue is getting through to the parents, and reforms and regulation WITH TEETH to keep those stuck in a program safe, because in the good ole US of A, a parent can have a kid locked up and basically ruin their childhood just becuase they feel like it!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of it's victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busy-bodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those that torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0802808689/circleofmianithem' target='_new'> C.S. Lewis, God In The Dock

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."