Author Topic: Watching PURE  (Read 1366 times)

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Watching PURE
« on: June 26, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Watching PURE
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2005, 10:20:00 PM »
good thing PURE is on the list

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Watching PURE
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2005, 11:38:00 PM »
::bigsmilebounce::  ::birthday::  ::rainbow::  ::rocker::  ::heart::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Watching PURE
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 02:06:00 AM »
Whaooo. Who will be SUE-ed next?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Watching PURE
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2005, 02:51:00 AM »
Excerpt from Sue Scheff's "True Story"

Our experiences occurred with Carolina Springs Academy, one of many of their programs that are part of the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs (WWASP or aka WWASPS or aka Premier Educational Systems). Some of the programs names are: Cross Creek Manor, Cross Creek Center, Spring Creek Lodge, Tranquility Bay, Casa By The Sea (closed due to allegations of neglect and abuse), Academy at Dundee Ranch (raided and closed), Academy at Ivy Ridge (accreditation suspended in April 2004), Majestic Ranch, Pacific View, Midwest Academy, Paradise Cove (closed due to allegations of neglect and abuse), Morava Academy (closed due to allegations of neglect and abuse). I feel all of their programs are simply boot camps that claim internalization; however, lack it tremendously. Their specialty is cash cropping children; marketing and using a child are part of their strategy. They are, in my opinion, a children?s warehouse and a parents? escape from their desperate situation. Their deluxe *Marketing and Pyramid skills seems to be what they specialize in.

http://helpyourteens.com/true_story.html

Cash cropping children?  A Children's warehouse?
Parent's Escape From Their Desperate Situation?

Well ... I guess if all this is true ... nobody in their right mind would place their child at a WWASPS program, now would they?

:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Watching PURE
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2005, 02:59:00 AM »
On 2005-06-26 23:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Whaooo. Who will be SUE-ed next?"

:lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Watching PURE
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 01:32:00 PM »
On 2005-06-27 23:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Excerpt from Sue Scheff's "True Story"

Our experiences occurred with Carolina Springs Academy, one of many of their programs that are part of the World Wide Association of Specialty Programs (WWASP or aka WWASPS or aka Premier Educational Systems). Some of the programs names are: Cross Creek Manor, Cross Creek Center, Spring Creek Lodge, Tranquility Bay, Casa By The Sea (closed due to allegations of neglect and abuse), Academy at Dundee Ranch (raided and closed), Academy at Ivy Ridge (accreditation suspended in April 2004), Majestic Ranch, Pacific View, Midwest Academy, Paradise Cove (closed due to allegations of neglect and abuse), Morava Academy (closed due to allegations of neglect and abuse). I feel all of their programs are simply boot camps that claim internalization; however, lack it tremendously. Their specialty is cash cropping children; marketing and using a child are part of their strategy. They are, in my opinion, a children?s warehouse and a parents? escape from their desperate situation. Their deluxe *Marketing and Pyramid skills seems to be what they specialize in.

http://helpyourteens.com/true_story.html

Cash cropping children?  A Children's warehouse?

Parent's Escape From Their Desperate Situation?

Well ... I guess if all this is true ... nobody in their right mind would place their child at a WWASPS program, now would they?

"

WWASPS is not the only game in town ... there are plenty of other troubled programs out there to choose from.

Just look at ISAC's watch list (which btw PURE is on).  

What's a parent to do?

:???:

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Watching PURE
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
Whats a parent to do? Not send your kid off to strangers in a gulag! Its really easy! Just follow these simple directions:

PUT DOWN THAT PHONE!
GET OFF THE COMPUTER!
GO COUNT YOUR MONEY. ITS STILL THERE! SO IS YOUR KID!

Simply dont send your child away to strangers in programs or wilderness camps, and magically you'll watch your debts never increase, and you'll have so much more money to go on a vacation, or to better invest on something if its simply burning a hole in your pocket, like a new G35, or a college fund!

Legalizing drugs is far from a panacea for all the distress caused by drugs, but it will eliminate most of the profit and corruption from the drug trade.

--Nobel laureate, Gary S. Becker

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Watching PURE
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
And just WHAT does Sue Scheff "claim" Whitmore Academy IS?  The owner Cheryl Sudweeks has been charged with 7 counts of child abuse against 4 different children.  Ask Sue Scheff what she thinks about these 4 children/victims and their parents. Or, ask the parents what has said to them.