Author Topic: To The Person Who Is Searching For Successful Graduates!!!  (Read 2719 times)

Offline 12stepper

• View Profile
To The Person Who Is Searching For Successful Graduates!!!
« on: October 06, 2004, 11:36:00 AM »
Hey, I must have been through Pathway with you, as I recognize all of those names. Illy (not lilly) is the only one I know of who is currently sober. I have spoken to most of the people you have mentioned, and I know how to contact them, but you'd have to private message me (set up a user name; it's easy). Who are you, just out of curiosity? I won't give my name over this board (for obvious reasons), but private mesage me if you want, and we could talk. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 02:05:00 PM »
my daughter was a successful grad, but she didnt go to aftercare prog, But she's doing wonderful and 2 years clean :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2005, 03:59:00 PM »
You would think that someone would do an in depth CURRENT study of people who have been in Pathway. Parents do not pay the $40,000. dollars up front to put your child there for a year, if you have insurance pay by the month!You will pay hell trying to get the reimbursements back from Pathway.  As you would not pay for ANY hospitalization up front anyway.  Interesting how they get you to keep your kid there for a year by giving you a break on the cost.  I feel Pathway added to the shame, pain, humiliation that these kids suffer and without good therapy it will be lifelong.        An ex-parent

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
No offense to you and yours, but I think that the persons above aren't thinking about financial aspects of the program. I think that they are celebrating the fact that life can be happy again. Congratulations on your successful recovery, both of you!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »
I am a former pathway parent. There were many things I did not like about the program and we pulled our son after 9 mos. I have so many mixed feelings about it still. My son hated the program, but says he did get some positive things from it. Are there other parents and clients with similar mixed emotions?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2005, 01:23:00 AM »
On 2005-08-10 17:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am a former pathway parent. There were many things I did not like about the program and we pulled our son after 9 mos. I have so many mixed feelings about it still. My son hated the program, but says he did get some positive things from it. Are there other parents and clients with similar mixed emotions?"

I'm wondering if you would share what things bothered you about the program? Feel free to post or PM me.