Author Topic: Michael Palmer (and son)  (Read 13524 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Michael Palmer (and son)
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2006, 12:54:00 AM »
I have heard of a girl named Julie that was there at about that time. Do you know Darcy Herr? I was there in 97. My name is Heather.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Michael Palmer (and son)
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2006, 02:19:00 PM »
I agree that the palmers was very loving even tho I did not think so when I was 14 and left the home not on good terms. Did you go to happiness hill i was there from nov. 99- may 00' Now by the grace of God I am living a ok live trying to serve God after being away for a few months. May God bless the Palmers I am sick and tired of people down grading the people of God . We were sent there because we were rebillous brats and needed the strictness of the program now do I agree with everything that was done there no, but I still support it. If anybody would like to contact me my personal e-mail is [email protected]

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
Michael Palmer (and son)
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 03:05:00 PM »
You're talking about different Palmers.  The Palmers that this thread was started about are the Palmers that own VCA in Florida.

And speak for yourself about why "we" were sent away.  You don't know anyone else's situation but your own.
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline mispentyouthxx

• View Profile
Michael Palmer (and son)
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »
hello This is Vanessa,
I just want to say hello to KELLY BROWN!! My god I loved that lil hippy girl when I went there.  And julie I wonder if its julie S. That I went there with too! What a confusing time that was I hate to admit that I probably sounded like a brain washed robot back then too. I never thought i would ever hear from you guys again! We should have a reunion! A VCA reunion!  Has anyone heard from Pam? The voice of an Angel Pam? I cant believe no one is speaking of the big fat guy "big brother what was his name" that worked there the one that had us building brick walls in the dead of summer. The cook was decent remember her? She was sweet for the most part. Aside from just being a part of all that at all!  What about about that awesome fire that went down?!? Totally RADICAL....

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
Michael Palmer (and son)
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2006, 09:03:00 PM »
Is this Vanessa P.?  This is Candice.  Hi.  I'll talk to you more in the Yahoo group!
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline daddyfrank

• View Profile
Re: Michael Palmer (and son)
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2011, 09:39:28 AM »
rev palmer  should b lock up in jail 4 screwing up so many gurls lifes :soapbox: