Author Topic: Lon Woodberry TOP Educational Consultant ASS  (Read 1346 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Lon Woodberry TOP Educational Consultant ASS
« on: May 25, 2004, 10:43:00 PM »
Here's the biggest asshole on the face of the earth. He is an Educational Consultant - not educated to be one but certainly an asshole - which is the main qualification. Check out his website at:

strugglingteens.com

Thats right, hes the SOB that sends you there.

Check this Man:

http://www.strugglingteens.com/archives ... heard.html

This guy has made tons of money fucking you over. Go to his site and flood it with posts. He cuts you off, so get ghost surf and a router so you can keep posting annomously under thousands of fake IPs. His site This is what the parents of all the worst boarding schools read.

He was CEDU enrollment when the kid hung himself - why not get even with the fucker.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 01:41:00 PM »
Her family joined the Cedar Ridge campus in a beautiful memorial service, sharing their gratitude towards Cedar Ridge, and their sadness at their loss and disappointment in some of Katie Jo?s final decisions.?

This is what I mean when I say these cults steal people's families. Even at the girl's funeral, the fucking asshole parents are there to whine about what a fuckup their daughter was! God, but this makes me want to kick some teeth in!!!
 :flame:

Scoundrels are predictable, but you're a man of honor and that frightens me.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671877046/' target='_new'> Robert Heinlein, Glory Road.

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 11:54:00 PM »
wow that is wacked as hell. A thermo-nuclear suppository should take care of those assholes :flame: [ This Message was edited by: Hell on Wheels on 2004-05-26 20:55 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 09:17:00 PM »
FUCK THAT LON W BASTARD
HE STINKS, HE STINKS, HE STINKS, - NO CHOCOLATE FOR KIDS --- FUCK YOU LON, AND LARRY
YOU ARE BOTH REPTILES. YES I"M YELLING

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2004, 09:21:00 PM »
I've got a letter from 1988 telling me basically that Lon W. convinced my family along with a local based consultant to send me there and keep me there after I kept running away. I was in more danger of doing something drastic when I was returned because again, the two educational cuntsoltants whom had never met, (of course the local one had never visited or knew anything first hand and MUST have received kickbacks during my tenure. The east coast grew tremendously while I was a student. We had east/west games, so I remember) conspired to not have my parents see me since I had been in the Mojave starving for 28 days, and instead to send me back! Thanx Lon. Up yours to all the re-education consultants, too.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2004, 09:26:00 PM »
michael allgood cascade school  and lon woodberry had a kickback extortion racket going. they would have victims sent to cascade and the excuse they would give for keeping kids in their "care" was that many who leave want to come back so we have to lie to keep the state from investigating. kids and staff were threatened with their lives if they spoke to anyone about abuse and staff were fined if they did not do whatever allgood wanted. allgood would say he would stop and turn around and do it again. one thing any ex-employee can say is that allgood would always blame the innocent kid and try to make him look like an abuser. kind of like oj and that nicole used to hit me lie. lon woodberry and allgood like to threaten to sue those who speak out on struggling teens .com website but that is a lie .  they never show up to court because other placement people will find out about it. when accused they threaten to accuse the victims to try to intimidate them kind of like the socialite faye resnick or columbian drug dealers with bruno magli shoes thing. Speak freely they are cowards who only care about the money they extort and how much they can mindfuck a child and then say he was already troubled.