Author Topic: Life Springs  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Life Springs
« on: September 26, 2004, 05:58:00 PM »
When I was at CEDU they kept saying they were basing their program on another one called Life Springs and that John Lennon had gone through Life Springs and became enlightened there. Did anyone hear more about this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 06:11:00 PM »
Lifespring = WWASP

Offline Jack1963

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2004, 07:11:00 PM »
I do not know about John Lenon, but when I was at CEDU, in our training, they said it was based on Synanon. I didn't know anything about Synanon, but I learned pretty quickly! LifeSprings is a Christian group. CEDU is completely secular and has lots of Jewish kids there. Someone told you wrong.
ack

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2004, 08:27:00 PM »
I knew staff who went through Life Springs prior to Cedu. Barbara something and some other chick. Said it was similar to CEDU.
hanlea

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 11:19:00 PM »
From what I've read, it sounds like it definitely contains some components of Lifespring/EST.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?So ... 9&start=10
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2004, 08:31:00 PM »
The whole john lennon cedu thing was a manipulation on the part of allgood.  allgood was a sociopath  who only cared about keeping his racket going. wasserman only cared about believing his own lies and funneling as much money to his spoiled selfish overbearing narcissistic offspring that is why he screwed the brown schools for 80 million  and those abusive asshole Wasserman children and widow are now living like the hollywood pricks they used to con like michael landon.   they did not give a shit abut lennon  they used him for there onwn profit.   do you think that lennon could have gone 2 weeks without being abused and molested by melzer and allgood?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2004, 08:44:00 PM »
It is "LIFE SPRING" not life springs. It is a "psuedo psychology" cult. I went through all of their trainings back in the 70s - The CEDU Summitt is the (life spring) advanced course.

All of the propheets are Mel's interpertation of elements of the " life Spring Basic Course" with a lot of EST and Synanon thrown in.

Life Spring, EST (originally "Erhard Seminars Training" and now renaned "Landmark Forum)" are all part of the same Synanon Cesspool Therapy. They make you live in a Mental Cesspool (Workshop) for several days as you are mentally tortured, and then they let you out to the sound of music and hugs.

You think the workshop made you feel great. You only feel great because you are no longer swimming in shit and you are getting love, approval and praise. Oldest trick in "The Book of Breinwashing." Its called "Love Bombing."

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2004, 09:45:00 AM »
Please get a name and some time and we'll settle around to hear more. Believe it or not that is NOT sarcasm. Please do set down more words telling us the histories of all of this. I knew landmark and CEDU shared dna!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2004, 10:06:00 AM »
I'm so sick of you assholes with the name complex. Go fuck yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2004, 10:07:00 AM »
Yeah really

On 2004-09-27 17:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It is "LIFE SPRING" not life springs. It is a "psuedo psychology" cult. I went through all of their trainings back in the 70s - The CEDU Summitt is the (life spring) advanced course.

All of the propheets are Mel's interpertation of elements of the " life Spring Basic Course" with a lot of EST and Synanon thrown in.

Life Spring, EST (originally "Erhard Seminars Training" and now renaned "Landmark Forum)" are all part of the same Synanon Cesspool Therapy. They make you live in a Mental Cesspool (Workshop) for several days as you are mentally tortured, and then they let you out to the sound of music and hugs.

You think the workshop made you feel great. You only feel great because you are no longer swimming in shit and you are getting love, approval and praise. Oldest trick in "The Book of Breinwashing." Its called "Love Bombing." "

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2004, 08:28:00 AM »
On 2004-09-26 16:11:00, Jack1963 wrote:

"I do not know about John Lenon, but when I was at CEDU, in our training, they said it was based on Synanon. I didn't know anything about Synanon, but I learned pretty quickly! LifeSprings is a Christian group. CEDU is completely secular and has lots of Jewish kids there. Someone told you wrong. "

Yeah, I think they switched gears from the Synanon claims when all the scandals occured there (snake in the mailbox, etc.). Of course, the CEDU program continued with the Synanon approach but they just didn't say it anymore :wink:

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Life Springs
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »
On 2004-09-28 07:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I'm so sick of you assholes with the name complex. Go fuck yourself."

I am. And it feels good.
Un-fuck you.

-blownawaytheidahoway
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange