Author Topic: I daresay eight pizza sticks!  (Read 5937 times)

Offline Nightstalker

• View Profile
I daresay eight pizza sticks!
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2004, 09:33:00 PM »
Everyone knows bans were one of the most retarded and annoying things at cedu. But I do remember a certain advantage, was that you could say the classic...

BANS MOTHER FUCKER!

To anyone that really got on your nerves.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
.S.D.Q

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2004, 09:00:00 AM »
Now that was some funny shit!  I went to Cascade and it's so similar to Cedu.  Well, the same people that came from Cedu made Cascade.  It's so refreshing to hear all of these lingo's.  It's funny that for so long I tried to forget about it and now I'm trying to remember it!  

On another note, Son of Serbia, I truely wish I could of been more like you.  I was way too scared to do all the things you did.  You were very brave.  I was one of those that tried to follow the system, stay under the radar.  I played the role of the typical "good kid".  Unfortunately, by playing this role I screwed over so many.  To all those out there that I screwed over, I am truely sorry!

Oh another one is "pop offs" for songs that were "in your image".

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2004, 09:33:00 AM »
Pop offs! I forgot about that one.

OK. What was the dumbest ban ever? I know one person said they were banned from the sun and I know attractive girls were often banned from all the boys (as though it was her fault they thought she was hot.)  What else?
hanlea

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2004, 09:34:00 AM »
I know in my heart that when I finally (Didn't) decided to play along and that I wasn't getting pulled ever, that it didn't really get easier. I (didn't) let the program in fully. I had no defenses left after the IWTL and because I had become part of the upper school and had been torn so many new assholes I was like some vulgar Greek sphinctor god. I could really take no more and I (didn't) didn't know that I was playing the game, I was getting a full brainslushing CEDU labotomy. You should see my epitaph. I was looking through my writing assignments and my I/me and Summit notebooks. Holy shit, talk about brainwashed.
Originally I was responding to SOS's comments. I think the big difference is age. I knew in my heart of hearts at the beginning (over a year) that something was afoul in Bonners. I tried everything but running away physically after my 21 nee 28 day. I fantasized constantly about being pulled or my friends breaking me out but the longer I was there after survival the more I realized that my folks were dead serious. AND (you guys are really gonna like this) after I returned from survival with the two goons hired to make sure I didn't run away immediately, my mother wrote a book and sent it to me at RMA (I guess witht the big thumbs up from the school) about a boy my age who smokes ganja and talks back to teachers in the public school and is a general pain in the ass about the home. He is sent to a place like a behavioural modification program called "Big Boulder" where he runs away. He gets hit by a truck and dies! He speaks from death about how terrible he feels to have caused his mother this anguish and she winds up being a wasted life along with her broken husband. The End. And that had given me another reason not to run away again.
I did hate it as much as anyone but the program really wore me down and made me feel that there was no person in my life except the older students, the Program, and the staff that was now my "mother and father". For all practicle purposes this was the bond that the school hoped to maintain with it's students. And we know what kind of parents they made. Thank god a lot of them got fixed for their bizarre cult tied to the program! Can't wait to hear more about that.
-blownaway
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2004, 10:31:00 AM »
I think I was banned from the library and the fitness center.  But man did I need to study and I was seriously getting fat too!  I think I was banned from talking about Hawaii (because they said it was "in my image" - but it wasn't - i was a so called gangsta").  Those were some of my dumb bans!

Offline Pissed RMA Grad 90'

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »
At different times I was verboten to:
read
play guitar
sing
play any sports
talk
talk of drugs, music, girls, home, or friends or ANYTHING not involving program
talk to girls
talk to parents/family
sit
split
eat
sleep
drink
use restroom
dress in clean clothes
stop physical labor
stop running
stop many kinds of biomechanical excercises that often caused injury.
and a whole bunch of other shit.

The greater the ignorance the greater the dogmatism.

--William Osler

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »
Serb, I remember that shit with you in the raps!  I'm laughing my ass off!  You were such a pain in the ass up there!!  I always respected the hell out of you, because unlike me, and my buddies you never sold out.  I mean, I would rip the shit out of someone and then go up to my dorm and have a smoke.  I always felt like a hypocrite, but it was about survival.  I played their game, and I regret it.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2004, 02:20:00 PM »
i can relate, sos... i did quite a bit of that kinda shit.
i remember when i told my team leader, martin weins, to go fuck himself when he came to "support" me on my newly assigned resistriction.
about a month later, after my restriction was over, he, for some reason (even though i think i refused to talk to him in a 'civil' manner so frequently that he just stopped sitting at my table,) had felt that there was a change in the dynamic of our relationship, and so, one day, in a rap, he was like "remember when you told me to go fuck myself?" in a 'look at how far we've come' sort of way... to which, i nodded my head and smirked.  
"yep, still applies."

laura solomon[ This Message was edited by: mikehunt on 2004-09-28 11:21 ]
aura solomon

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2004, 04:33:00 PM »
People on fulltimes are Banned from "SMILING or Laughing."

I was on bans from "Cutting My Side Burns." (because I always shaved them off)

Several guys at cedu (when I was there) were on bans from "Masterbating!"

I remember when staff put Bryan Felscher on bans
from saying the word "Man" !

I was also on bans from "Reading" !   :???:
-how could any institution that forbids students from reading call itself a "school"???

Several kids were on bans from the "Fruit Bowl"!
(the kitchen ladies put out a fruit bowl in the dining room for us to snack on, in case we got hungry between meals)

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2004, 04:38:00 PM »
I remember when you got put on bans from cutting your sideburns.  That was hilarious.  You used to shave them up so high it was practically a mohawk!!  Just kidding.

Yeah, well look at the books I chose to read : Animal Farm, 1984, Brave New World, Heart of a Dog, Atlas Shrugged.

Of course they banned me from reading!!

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2004, 06:14:00 PM »
I myself horded 33 pizza sticks and was beat by some kids who stole 49, it wasnt uncommon to horde to your dorm i mean an iron is a good oven and the food was already bad so whats the difference, we stole: MILK, CEREAL, BAGELS, NUTELLA, for christs sake we stole everything in large amounts, all thanks to backpacks and 5 quart containers, so if you didnt eat or get enough at meal time you coulda visited me in MLK 9 or Thoreaus 22 because honestly i would have loved to share MAD AMOUNTS OF PIZZA STICKS!!!

i was on bans from eye contact, suck my dick CEDU and get some morals

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2004, 07:29:00 PM »
we didn't have nutella :cry:

at different points in my stay, i was on bans from girls, guys, mirrors, saying "like", and the whole skool (sometimes with exceptions), many times.   i guess i was on bans from not eating too... i was on plate check for awhile.. i remember sitting in the dining room all night one night because i refused to eat some yucky shit.  oh yeh, cedu also told me how and how not to keep kosher; i should've known that they'd know my religious beliefs better than i would.  it was really nice of them to call these beliefs an eating disorder.
damn, i love you, cedu.
aura solomon

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2004, 08:08:00 PM »
one of my good friends to this day would fetch wild mushrooms and throw em on all the food almost every meal in hopes of getting high, all he got was a bad reaction to Fritos which made for some out of control diarrhea and vomiting at the same time.

not smart? well no shit way to figure that out..

i couldnt blame him, me and him werent getting the help we needed we were just subject to living like mormons for 2 yrs....fuck em all

my goal in life is to marry a mormon woman have 32 kids and work at cedu....no.
pathetic fuckin stupid low lifes with no degrees who cant control there penises and dont believe in protection they should all be sodomized by broomsticks, castrated and have there kids taken away by child services.......:smile:
                -now i can sleep at night!

Offline Tinkerbell

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2004, 01:37:00 AM »
haha i was really bad at Bca I was never a good student nor a model student. I always used to break into the cafetria and steal food haha cookies chips cereal i even tried to break down the door that lead to all the ice cream. HAHA! I always walked out of raps when i was threatened i didn't give a fuck about there rules and i was on 5 full times 1 jumpsuit 3 restrictions 2 tables and 4 programs. HAHA i got sent to ascent haha i wrote an 8 page dirt list on stupid shit that i had already been caught for and shit that happend with former students like i was gonna "cop out" on people so they thought i was good.they were proud of me and that i was clean. a month later I did a tour and told the parents that this wasn't a good place to send there kids and that i wouldn't recommend it it corrupts u're child haha man did i get bitched out for that! my little sister got pulled like 5 months later. Then they tried sending me to the hospital i was so good there i got sent back man was i drugged up haha it was my excuse for never being anywhere lol i did make it to the challenge phase haha i never understood how but w/e i did! then after my iwtl i got pulled fuck yeah the key to my freedom! i came in a rebel and left a rebel!

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »
oooh!  breaking into the walk-in and candy closets were fun.. i learned how to pick locks at cedu; i dedicated a good chunk of my time to being where i wasn't allowed to be, regardless of the barriers... the adrenaline rush got me high, and i got to master the art of breaking in.
i used to love breaking into offices and looking for stuff i wasn't supposed to see... i never really found anything that important; just some petty insider information that got me giddy at the time.
aura solomon