Author Topic: Any fond memories, lessons or other positive aspects of The  (Read 23430 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Any fond memories, lessons or other positive aspects of The
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2004, 12:53:00 AM »
I deleted your duplicate post Capt america.

thanks for the invite to go to hell and I suppose it is because I asked you to stop sending me ranting incoherent emails and then subsequent apologies.

By the way, you said the seed kept you from being institutionalized?  You have posted prior contrary information about your history and multiple encounters with the mental health industry.

Oh well, perception is everything. Thanks for the kind words.

:wave:

next pro seed benefactor to the mike please.

:grin:

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-09-27 22:02 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2004, 04:47:00 AM »
Well Clown, I figured you'd botch that thread up since you've involved with the occult and freemasons ect. You might try answering my e-mails instead of just not being able to comprehend them. What are you hiding Greg? The fact you've never had visitation in the night? The fact you are a big poser that fucks up threads to hide the truth? I hyope you and Mark get along well in your lifetime. You two are so much alike in deception. As for you music , well I guess you must be married to and have a liscence to fuck so why don't you just do that then.

Bigot: One fanatically devoted to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and intolerant of those who differ.
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary' target='_new'>Webster's

Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2004, 04:50:00 AM »
Bigot? I believe you just described yourself

Come in the evening, or come in the morning; Come when you 're looked for, or come without warning.
-- Thomas O. Davis (1814-1845): The Welcome.

Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2004, 08:59:00 AM »
Capt America, if you wish to continue to "contribute" to this site, you will stop your personal attacks now.

And as a sidenote, I have never been a freemason in my life,  don't believe in the occult, don't know the person you allude to named "Mark", am not married, and don't play music. Where you get these allusions cause me concern for your mental health.

Please leave or focus on the topic. And if you wish your posts to remain, stop attacking people. Thank you.

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2004-09-28 06:03 ]

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2004, 10:49:00 AM »
My apologies to Filbodee. It appears your thread has been hijacked.

This thread is for positive comments about the Seed, lessons learned, friends made, etc.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2004, 04:54:00 PM »
My Sister & I went through the program both of us had extensive drug use ( she was a heroine user)
Our 3 younger brothers never got into drugs.  I think that says something.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2004, 01:59:00 PM »
Please elaborate..that could mean any number of things.

Offline ccgar61

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2004, 07:03:00 PM »
I believe this forum is very good. It allows us who went through this exprience to air our thoughts and impressions of the time we spent at the Seed be it for good or for bad. I believe my exprience was for the better and I hold very fond memories especially of the people I met while I was there. The Seed was not perfect and maybe part of the problem was I expected perfection.After being in the world for so long I have come to the conclusion that nothing that involves people will ever be perfect.
 I can go and on on about somethings that I did not agree with and mistakes that were made, but I choose not to. In the end I feel my true growth happened once I left the Seed (Smartest thing I ever did) but only after I learned the things I needed to learn. If this was a brainwash then for me brainwashing was a good thing. To be able to funtion in the world and to be happy was the whole point of the thing something that some staff and many long timers failed to understand.
 I can understand people who were left bitter and resentfull and even respect thier views I can honestly say it helps me to put my thoughts together about that time in my life which I constantly think about. ( I never get tired of reading these posts) To all of us that went through this exprience I wish you all the best for all of you hold a special place in my heart even if I don't always agree with your views. After much thought I can say that Seed is what gave me the foundation on which I base my life on today. Life is too short to live in resentment or bitterness or wallow in what could have been. You can accuse me of being too much of an idealist but I took what I was taught at the seed as the literal truth. I'm not perfect and I have my faults and God knows how many stupid mistakes I have made. For all of us who went through this exprience (In the famous  of Charles Dickens) " May God Bless us, everyone".

Offline rjfro22

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2004, 01:57:00 AM »
I can relate, nice to here what you had to say.
It gave me a good foundation to work with as well.
We all had a unique experience and it is a great forum to hear the good and the bad,  I do believe The Seed was started with love and good intentions, and if one life was saved it was worth it, but I know many lives were saved.  what year were you there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2004, 07:31:00 AM »
:nworthy: I tip my hat to ccgar61 & rjfro22
you guys are good folks

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2004, 08:36:00 AM »
". . . Our 3 younger brothers never got into drugs. I think that says something."

Yeah, it says they didn't want to be fuck-ups like big bro and sis.   It says they saw how fucked up the SEED was and how fucked up their paretns were for enrolling you and sis in the program.   It says volumes, but none of points to anything good about the SEED.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2004, 09:08:00 AM »
::jawdrop:: My God Whats your problem?  All 5 of us are very sucessful & have families and are all very close.  What institution are you presently in?
 I,m suprised they alow you access to a computer.  Maybe its medication time and you are running late???

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2004, 09:21:00 AM »
Personally, I can't understand why anyone wants to yell at another person who went through the Seed, no matter what your experience there was. Whatever your personal experience was, it's yours, telling somebody the Seed sucked because you say so, or it was the greatest thing ever, is not going to change anything. I enjoy reading the posts about good times and bad, because I had both. I hope people on both sides will respect each other, because, love or hate the Seed, one thing we can agree on is that when you were in a Seed Rap you were not allowed to express anything but good thoughts about the Seed and anything but bad thoughts about your 'druggie' past. So, chill out and state your truth here and listen to others if you can. We can all learn something from each other - now that we can be honest.

Call me a Pollyanna if you want to...

Wally Gator[ This Message was edited by: cleveland on 2004-10-01 06:21 ]
ally Gator

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2004, 09:31:00 AM »
point taken(Pollyanna)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2004, 09:35:00 AM »
::argue:: see all those years of teaching high school paid off- you can subdue the addults with high school mentalities.