Author Topic: Penis Pump on EBay.  (Read 9802 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2004, 09:17:00 AM »
I really think that there was a pump. A penis pump. I really do. Yes, I do recall seeing the link to it on here, clicking it, and seeing the listing for it on Ebay.

Or maybe it was all in my mind...  :eek:

Anyone ever heard that Jerky Boys call when he answers the phone, "Jack's Pickles and Penis pumps, may I help you?"  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2004, 10:19:00 AM »
Thats it then.  

I want to renounce the pump, see the error of my ways, and be initiated into the mysteries of Animal's WE club.

Can I get a Hallelujah?

:nworthy:  :nworthy:

There's no biochemical test to distinguish the so-called manic-depressive person from the elated or despondent football fan. Nor is there any resan to assume the manic-depressive's inner experience is driven by twisted molecules while the football fan's is driven, at worst, by twisted values
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0312113668/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Dr. Peter Breggin, Toxic Psychiatry

[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2004-10-05 07:21 ]
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »
I'd be more interested in the OUI club..  :grin:

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2004, 12:11:00 PM »
Mr. Animals, once again I wonder...are you simply trying to get a rise out of everyone? You must be really really really bored if so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2004, 01:18:00 AM »
I bet if that's what the young man Animals was doing, he would have done it already.  Just open your nose to the stench Carmel has been letting out with her gaping pussy, or the fucking hotcrap GregFL has been saying, its from all the heated posts.

But anyway, Carmel, thank you for the truth

for once.

Next time, instead of telling all of our friends here that your oldcomer friends there have legal documents (that don't exist) that pertain to us, or that an attorney has gotten around the statutes when they haven't, or that there is a penis pump or some Gate to wait for and get our hopes up that only your people can hand us down information for but its not availalbe except through hesaidshesaid or Iheardtheyheard - just keep your traps shut.  

thanks.

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2004, 04:33:00 PM »
Greetings Beth 1222, I am sorry that you had to endure all this crap.  It seems that the board has been taken over by lazy pot smoking degenerates at times, but rest assured, they are all most likely the same 3 or 4 people who post under 10 or 12 different names because TBPITW makes them oh so fucking clever!!!!  It is my fondest wish that when all this Pumpgate/Sembler stuff is over that the penis pump be turned into a bong and they can hang it along with a sack of TBPITW from the exact center of the fabric covering Tropicana Field and they can scramble their punk asses along the various catwalks and support cables in an effort to reach it FEAR FACTOR style.  Hell, I'll even spring for a box seat ticket to see that!!!

I'm not against smoking pot or the people that do, but it is clear even to a blind man that these folks's brains have been damaged past the limits of normal recreational drug use.  They should try smoking banana peels and give their poor brains a rest.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2004, 06:42:00 PM »
What makes you think it's the pot? Bill O'Reiley made the mistake of deriding Jon Stewart's audience as a bunch of "stoned losers". I'm pretty sure a significan't segment of Jon Stewart's audience does smoke pot. But, it turns out, they're also better educated and better informed of world events than O'Reiley's.

http://www.jaguars.com/mb/default.aspx?f=7&m=218035

I think the pervasive damage around here is probably unrelated to the pot, at least not in the causual way you suggest.

Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize an undercover dictatorship. To restrict the art of healing to one class of men, and deny equal privilege to others, will be to constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic, and have no place in a Republic. The Constitution of this Republic should make special privilege for medical freedom as well as religious freedom.
--Abridged quote-Benjamin Rush, M.D., a signer of the Declaration of Independence

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »
I swear, I think sometimes that Crazy Mac is picking my quotes for me and that, if he had it to do all over again, he'd do part of it w/ a buzz.

Emotions rule the world; Is it any wonder that it's so mucked up?!
http://fornits.com/rates.htm' target='_new'>Bill Warbis

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2004, 10:42:00 PM »
I think the pervasive damage around here is probably unrelated to the pot, at least not in the causual way you suggest.

Could it be the booze, then? :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2004, 10:53:00 AM »
On 2004-10-06 19:42:00, froderik13 wrote:

"

Could it be the booze, then? :lol:"

Or is it the crack?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »
On 2004-10-05 22:18:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I bet if that's what the young man Animals was doing, he would have done it already.  Just open your nose to the stench Carmel has been letting out with her gaping pussy, or the fucking hotcrap GregFL has been saying, its from all the heated posts.

But anyway, Carmel, thank you for the truth

for once.

Next time, instead of telling all of our friends here that your oldcomer friends there have legal documents (that don't exist) that pertain to us, or that an attorney has gotten around the statutes when they haven't, or that there is a penis pump or some Gate to wait for and get our hopes up that only your people can hand us down information for but its not availalbe except through hesaidshesaid or Iheardtheyheard - just keep your traps shut.  

thanks."

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like to present the award for the Years best  "Rambling Run-on".......take it away Animals!

::noway::

I need some of TBCITW.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
Penis Pump on EBay.
« Reply #71 on: October 07, 2004, 11:42:00 AM »
That was me, sorry.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much
liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

--Thomas Jefferson, 1791, in a letter to Archibald Stuart

...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere