Author Topic: Genesis can rot in Hell  (Read 1747 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis can rot in Hell
« on: September 20, 2004, 06:36:00 PM »
Yes I remember the lines. I remember being publically humiliated. I remeber taking the so called vitamins at breakfast. I remeber no periods for 9 months. i remenber not being able to take a dump for 2 weeks. i remember the feeling like i was not important and that i ruined my familys life. I remeber all that and it's been 4 years. 4 long years and i still wake up in the middle of the night crying because i can't get away. crying because no one will believe me when i tell them that the staff is hitting a girl who had gone mentally crazy. 4 years later i am passing out from waht the doctors call post traumatic stress. Having to pretend to be somebody that you are not so that you can leave Genesis. Passing out and not being taken to the doctor because you are " Faking it"
Imagine someone telling you who you are. who you have to be. When you can talk.When you can go to the bathroom. When you can cough and sneeze. Come on now what kinda help is that. Maybe the type of help that will cause ypu to go crazy.I am so HAPPY that Genesis was shut down. Now we have to stick together and work on closing Victory and also making sure the Palmers or anyone else is not allowes to open up any type of school again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »