Author Topic: Bush, Mel Sembler, and the coming election  (Read 749 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bush, Mel Sembler, and the coming election
« on: September 23, 2004, 10:12:00 PM »
I think we have a golden opportunity right now.  The two candidates Bush and Kerry are digging deeply for dirt on each outer. I don?t know about you but I think the world would be very interested to find out that Bush gets money from Child abusers! He even sleeps at their house in Italy when he?s in the neighbourhood.  Perhaps now is a good time for us as a group to send our information to the Kerry campaign. Some of you may have already done this, I don?t know. But what would happen if we started flooding our information to the spin-masters for the Democrats? It seems like nothing else has worked so far. All these years and countless actions by so many good people have yielded little in regards to accountably. Richard Bradbury is getting closer and I hope for all of us he wins, but we all deserve to be heard and the American people deserve the truth.

I also think sending this information to the British Press would be a good target. Blair is having a real hard time in the public view, as is Bush. The Daily Mail is the main newspaper in the UK.

Just an opinion, if you have the time consider it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bush, Mel Sembler, and the coming election
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2004, 08:20:00 AM »
Looks like you can let the Kerry folks know about Mel Sembler by emailing here: http://www.johnkerry.com/contact/contact.php