Author Topic: O2 and O5  (Read 6504 times)

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2004, 02:43:00 PM »
I can't resist any longer......Or deny the truth...I'm sorry guys, I can't deny it any longer... I am forced to submit to the "Superior & Perfect" Wisdom of Ottawa 5....Only O5 can save me "from destroying myself."

I am her servant.....

Hail! Hail Ottawa 5! :nworthy:
Supreme Mistress of Moose Cock! Hail!  :nworthy:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ottawa 6

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2004, 02:46:00 PM »
You're fucking brilliant, man!

On 2004-09-29 11:43:00, SON OF SERBIA wrote:

"I can't resist any longer......Or deny the truth...I'm sorry guys, I can't deny it any longer... I am forced to submit to the "Superior & Perfect" Wisdom of Ottawa 5....Only O5 can save me "from destroying myself."

I am her servant.....

Hail! Hail Ottawa 5! :nworthy:

Supreme Mistress of Moose Cock! Hail!  :nworthy: "
raise The Ottawa with every breath you take. Make your life a LIVING TESTAMENT to THE OTTAWA. All you unworthy ones... you of little intelligence... you who think you should think your own thoughts, BANISH them from your mind! Think only of The Ottawa. o

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2004, 04:06:00 PM »
Serb I'm fucking rolling!!! :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2004, 10:44:00 PM »
OH GOD!  NOT ANOTHER OTTAWA!  these people just don't quit do they?  and anywho, if you, your mom and your sister are the definition of perfect, i am VERY scared for this world, and your kids, if you can manage to have any.    [ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-09-29 19:45 ][ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-09-29 20:04 ]
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Hamiltonf

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »
Funny how they stopped on 21st Sept just as I went on holiday and visited the real Ottawa
http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomframe ... awa1-5.htm
uote of the Year
The Bush administration has succeeded in making the United States one of the most feared and hated countries in the world. The talent of these guys is unbelievable. They have even succeeded at alienating Canada. I mean, that takes ge

Offline Ottawa 6

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2004, 01:59:00 AM »
Pixie, you must submit to the will of the great and mighty Ottawa. The Ottawa is the soul of perfection. The Ottawa is perfect in herself, and has perfect children. Hail, Ottawa! Oh, mighty Ottawa, grace us with your kind and generous words. The Ottawa is queen, goddess, personification of perfection itself. Indeed, The Ottawa is better than perfection! I must go light candles and incense now...

On 2004-09-29 19:44:00, **PIXIE DUST** wrote:

"OH GOD!  NOT ANOTHER OTTAWA!  these people just don't quit do they?  and anywho, if you, your mom and your sister are the definition of perfect, i am VERY scared for this world, and your kids, if you can manage to have any.    [ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-09-29 19:45 ][ This Message was edited by: **PIXIE DUST** on 2004-09-29 20:04 ]"
raise The Ottawa with every breath you take. Make your life a LIVING TESTAMENT to THE OTTAWA. All you unworthy ones... you of little intelligence... you who think you should think your own thoughts, BANISH them from your mind! Think only of The Ottawa. o

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2004, 12:57:00 PM »
dude, i don't need to "submit" to you, your mom, your sister, or anyone.  you are NOT the supreme being here, and neither is your family, actually, i don't know what you are, and i'm not sure i wanna know.
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2004, 01:13:00 PM »
Pixie, you do know this is a joke, right? It's not really Otawa's son just someone poking fun at Ottawa's superior demeanor.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2004, 02:17:00 PM »
How dare you call Ottawa6 a joke!!!

He is the fruit from the loins of she who I serve!  The mighty Ottawa is supreme, embrace her wisdom before it's too late!  You can still be saved from yourself!!!  I was a sinner....but by the graces of mighty Ottawa...I was reborn!!!

Cast out your free will...for it is satan, and it will destroy you!!!  Only by basking in the glorious light of mighty Ottawa...will you ever find Salvation!!!!

Pixie Dust...it is not too late for you....REPENT!!!  Even you can be saved as I was!

HAIL GLORIOUS OTTAWA!!! :nworthy:
SUPREME MISTRESS OF MOOSE COCK! HAIL!  :nworthy:

Offline Ottawa 6

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2004, 02:35:00 PM »
You are wise, my son. Hail, submit to the will of the almighty Ottawa or her WRATH will fall on YOU! She will SMITE YOU with her MIGHTY POSTS - her 6,666 word posts that she miraculously manifests on this board while spending no time at all on them! Her wonderous ability to compare writing styles, analyze posts, and pick apart every damn, fucking word you write, going into LENGTHY monologues explaining to us why it is that she is NOT mentally ill and that all of you - you lowly kids who were at CEDU - all of you don't have a CLUE about how you feel. She will instruct you on how to THINK. She will correct your sick and twisted ideas.

Although the GREAT and MIGHTY OTTTAWA 5 is able to post thousands of words and analyze your posts in great detail, she does not spending any time at it. Only the GREAT and MIGHTY OTTTAWA 5 can, while hardly even turning her computer on, labor at trying to figure out who you are and who you are connected to. Ah, it is only She who has these wonderous powers! Behold The Ottawa - miraculous no-time-blizzard poster!

Empty your mind of your own thoughts... ohhhmmmm... ohhhhmmmm.... ohhhmmmm. Your thoughts, feelings, and ideas are BAD. You will be BANNED from them! You are in your HEAD! Only O5's thoughts will be yours. Only O5's thoughts have merit. Your thoughts are shit. Your thoughts are dirt. Your thoughts are worthless and not worth the electric impulses on the Fornits hard drive. Get out of your head and think only the thoughts of The Ottawa!

I have erected a moose icon on my Ottawa altar so that I may worthy to worship her.  :nworthy: [ This Message was edited by: Ottawa 6 on 2004-09-30 11:39 ]

Offline Ottawa 6

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2004, 02:42:00 PM »
Pixie, we will set up a prayer chain to pray for the MIRACLE of your OTTAWA SALVATION! Your soul is in danger, oh Pixie! You are in grave danger of being NORMAL! No, you must resist! You must fight those urges to question anything! Only The Ottawa has the answers for you! Pray for forgiveness, or I shall have to ask her to post a corrective missive for YOU!

Offline Ottawa 5

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2004, 02:53:00 PM »
Bow to my will, Pixie - and ALL of you! You must bow and worship THE OTTAWA!
ll bow down and worship me. I am she who is all knowing. You are all low and worthless as compared with ME. I am she who extolls the glorious workings of CEDU. Bow down and worship almighty ME. Submit to my WILL!