Author Topic: OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Ottawa 6

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« on: September 30, 2004, 02:52:00 PM »
Everyone, we are calling for all of you fine Ottawa worshipers to contribute for our new OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK! Our goal is to televise around the clock, all over the globe. Billions of souls can be saved from their own thoughts and ideas! Think of the good you can do! How many innocent souls can you spare? How many can you save from the perils of LOGICAL THOUGHT? Save them! Save them NOW! Save them from the EVILS of CRITICAL THINKING!

Save them NOW - pledge TODAY! Call in right now to pledge your support for this important work that we do! Call (666) 666-6666

Do it NOW!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
raise The Ottawa with every breath you take. Make your life a LIVING TESTAMENT to THE OTTAWA. All you unworthy ones... you of little intelligence... you who think you should think your own thoughts, BANISH them from your mind! Think only of The Ottawa. o

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 02:36:00 AM »
I have pledged for the Ottawa Miracle Network! I feel better already! Just knowing that I'm helping save innocent kids from thinking their own thoughts makes me proud!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 03:32:00 PM »
haha OTTAWA!!!!!!! u have some serious problems isn't it sad that u had to leave a message anonymous haha to try to promote u're self! I think that u are not wanted in this forum u should leave. And take ure miracle network with u. I am gonna join soon so don't worry i wont be anonymous for long. Till then....stop trying to brainwash people to follow u're sick twisted ways.

Offline Ottawa 6

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2004, 06:24:00 PM »
Ummm... this is a joke, buddy. A joke.

On 2004-10-07 12:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"haha OTTAWA!!!!!!! u have some serious problems isn't it sad that u had to leave a message anonymous haha to try to promote u're self! I think that u are not wanted in this forum u should leave. And take ure miracle network with u. I am gonna join soon so don't worry i wont be anonymous for long. Till then....stop trying to brainwash people to follow u're sick twisted ways. "
raise The Ottawa with every breath you take. Make your life a LIVING TESTAMENT to THE OTTAWA. All you unworthy ones... you of little intelligence... you who think you should think your own thoughts, BANISH them from your mind! Think only of The Ottawa. o

Offline Tinkerbell

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2004, 12:15:00 AM »
hey whats this all about?  :???: Spill the details..is this a joke like posted above or was that a sacrastic remark to anon.?

Offline Ottawa 6

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 02:07:00 AM »
Tink, the whole thing is a joke, responding to Ottawa 5 and ottawa 2 claiming that CEDU is perfect and saved the son/brother, etc. We all grew sick and tired of the O's posts. O5 was superior, supercilious, arrogant, and insulting to all of us. I'm amazed that everyone doesn't understand that I'm making fun of them! Maybe you all haven't seen the O posts. They are infuriating.

Offline Tinkerbell

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2004, 04:38:00 AM »
as a matter a fact i haven't but my friend told me about some mother and daughter trying to like threaten people and stuff saying that cedu is holy named otobomb or something but i guess it was ottawa. [ This Message was edited by: tinkerbell on 2004-10-08 02:00 ]

Offline Tinkerbell

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2004, 05:02:00 AM »
haha mad props on the miracle netwrok. I have to say after i called after 30 sec i felt a difference ::soapbox::

Offline Ottawa 5

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2004, 02:11:00 PM »
ALL worship ME - Queen of the CEDUites. Bow down and worship! I am SHE whom you must OBEY! You can be SAVED from your own thoughts and ideas! Your SALVATION will come from your submission to my will. Banish rational thoughts! Banish all reason! Question nothing - only worship ME!
ll bow down and worship me. I am she who is all knowing. You are all low and worthless as compared with ME. I am she who extolls the glorious workings of CEDU. Bow down and worship almighty ME. Submit to my WILL!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »
MASTER...Master you Have Returned!!! ....Your Humble Servant SOS Awaits your Instructions Blessed Mother OTTAWA!!! :nworthy:

But First an Offering of the blessed
"MOOSE JUICE" to satisfy the Blessed Mother's Cravings....Freshly Squeezed of Course!

All Of You Sinners...REPENT!!!  Now, While You Still Can!  OTTAWA 5 Will Burn You In Hell For All Eternity, Unless You Stop Thinking For Yourselves!!! :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-10-08 14:03 ]

Offline Ottawa 5

• View Profile
OTTAWA MIRACLE NETWORK
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2004, 12:15:00 AM »
Bless you, my child. I drink the moose juice in your honor. You are my most favored minion.
ll bow down and worship me. I am she who is all knowing. You are all low and worthless as compared with ME. I am she who extolls the glorious workings of CEDU. Bow down and worship almighty ME. Submit to my WILL!