Author Topic: O2 and O5  (Read 6450 times)

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« on: September 21, 2004, 12:37:00 PM »
ok, i see you guys are having so much fun trying to shut us down and make us seem like we're liers, and that we have no idea what we are talking about.  just because your son had a "breath taking" expirence there at CEDU, doesn't mean the rest of the world did.  you guys need to get over it and move on and come to the realization that not everyone works the same.  and i'm going to ask you this again, (and don't pull that bull shit out of your ass that "it's been stated several times", cuz i haven't seen it yet) what are you trying to accomplish here?  actually, what HAVE you accomplished here?  i can tell you one thing though, your motive on this sight seems to be pissing people off and makeing them feel belittled.  we don't need that from you, we delt with that for 2 and 1/2 (if not more for some of us) years of our lives.  you seem to take everything we have to say here and shoot it down.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??  if you're not here to help us fight for what is right, then you have no purpose here at all!  don't you see how your posts are damaging what we are trying to create with all the threats you make?  (and again, don't pull that fucking bull shit out of your ass about how you have no idea what i'm talking about with the threats.)  

**does anyone else have anything to say because i'm running out of things to say?**
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2004, 01:59:00 PM »
Yeh, your only interaction with O5 should be to describe in detail an abuse that happened to you or you witnessed and ask her to justify it. She doesn't respond to that. And is under the illusion that abuse occurs in isolated incidents.
She does seem to enjoy and find time to defend her personality. Make negative comments about her if you want her to stick around.
She stated her original reason for coming to Forntis was to figure out why CEDU didn't work for some. I think she had already drawn a conclusion, and was/is here to gather 'evidence' to support her thesis. Inciting rage to make it even more 'plausible'.
I haven't seen her ask one person to describe a method, procedure, policy, or abuse and then discuss it in a reasonable or rational way. That's not why she's here. Asking her to divulge her agenda is a waste of time.
If you'd like for her to go away, do as I suggested. I haven't seen a program parent yet who could stand up under scrutiny. They all come here to defend and will avoid important questions at all cost.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2004, 03:25:00 PM »
We still have not heard one reason why the program is beneficial/effective, citing specific tactics. NOT ONE!  We have given you numerous examples.  They were not isolated incidences, unfortunately.  When I asked you the question, I figured it would force your hand. But the truth is there is nothing to hold onto.

I also wonder if this site is to support your thesis.  What is your thesis?
hanlea

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2004, 07:12:00 PM »
thesus:
my sycology and skizofreniya and lydexia makes me spend money that saves my son. Heil mel wasserman!
thank you.

Pass

from the doctorum academia of CEDU Education.
congratulation.
Here Forever!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Ottawa2

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2004, 09:02:00 PM »
Pixi: It has been stated  A lot. If you are that concered Im sure you can find it in a former post that either my mother are I wrote.
And as for "creating" it seem to me that all you want to do is destory.(if you do not understand then I feel very sorry for you)

Blownaway: I am the one with dyslexia not my mother.

Debbi: You are wrong again! My mother had did not know why CEDU did not work for some. And she had not "made up her mind" She is not a person to decied things with out doing the research. She looks at everything objectively.

Shanlea: My mother gave you plenty of information. I remember a very long post under the thread "for the guys that talk moose cock" about what she liked about the school. (Maybe you should go to the doctor. Memory loss is a very seirous problem)

PS Do not bother responding to this post. You will not get a reply (see next post under the thread: Former CEDU Staff)

Offline **PIXIE DUST**

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2004, 09:52:00 PM »
all right that's enough out of you!  fuck you bitch, you never fuckin stated it ONCE what your purpose is here!  get a fuckin grip on reality, and fuckin realize that you and you mom need some fuckin help!
Being considerate of others will take [you] further in life than any college degree\" -Marian Wright Edelman-

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2004, 10:45:00 PM »
***Debbi: You are wrong again! My mother had did not know why CEDU did not work for some. And she had not "made up her mind" She is not a person to decied things with out doing the research. She looks at everything objectively.

You must have missed this thread:
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... 11&start=0

Other posts of interest:
http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... 1&forum=11
And I don't care that much what some poster, or even a whole bunch of posters, think of me, why should I? My involvement with this site is just a small sliver of my life, not something that my self-worth rests upon. An information-seeking exercise.
Perhaps, also, it has to do with my ability to easily show restraint, so that if some attention-seeking clown wants to try to provoke a response from me by posting insults to me or my son or whatever, I can, without much effort, just blow it off and ignore it. And, if the poster appears to be a real jerk, even to laugh at the fact that this must really be irritating to him, or her, to be ignored.

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... t=30&Sort=
My planned absence, and hiatus from this site, among other things, is delayed until tommorrow, and I'm glad that it is, since I read your recent post, and I am just incensed!!! "...hassling witnesses or potential witnesses"???

You have not yet, at least, crossed that line and actually accused me of a criminal offense such as witness-tampering.

I would really advise you to think very carefully before you do---I do not know the parameters of libel on an internet site, but I do know that there are limits, some even currently being decided in the courts. I have four practicing attorneys, among my closest relatives, and I have worked as a scientific analyst for a major litigation law firm, and, believe me, if need be, I will be able to find out what my rights in civil or criminal court are, and do something about enforcing them.
?
By the way, I have saved and have hard copies of all communications, private and public, in relation to this matter, that is, what I think is the "data" you are talking about. So no point in trying to misrepresent it, now is there?

So, I will be checking in when I can as well as having a little legal conference with some friends and relatives in the business, not exactly what leisure time activities are meant to be, but it is always well to be prepared.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2004, 01:36:00 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you and your little dog too!!!
hahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
you stupid women. I erased bitches.
but you can still drop and gobble.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »
:flame: BURN!!!! :flame:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

Thank you Deborah for the wicked burn on
the Ottawas.

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-23 05:16 ]

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2004, 10:38:00 AM »
Well, then fucking sue ME!  You never will you fucking piece of shit!  You know you don't want all your insane posts coming out in court for the world to see.  So, once again.  Fuck you you ottawa piece of shit.  I want to see you buried six feet under.

Offline Ottawa 6

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2004, 11:07:00 AM »
Hi, I'm Ottawa's perfect son. My mother is flawless, all-knowing, and a queen. You should all listen to every word she says, because she's a genius and everything she says it true. You people are all lying about CEDU, it is the best experience anyone can have. I've already reserved a spot for all of my future children. I plan to send them there when they are 11 and have them stay to 18. That way, they will be as perfect as my mother.

I hope that some day you recognize how superior my mother is to all of you losers. I have built a shrine to her in my apartment. Maybe you should do it, too. If you have an Ottawa 5 shrine and worship at it at least 6 times a day, you will have the kind of clarity I have about how perfect, brilliant, and flawless she is. Maybe, if you work really hard, and worship her as I do, you will someday be worthy of her brilliant, succinct, and insightful posts.

On 2004-09-23 07:38:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"Well, then fucking sue ME!  You never will you fucking piece of shit!  You know you don't want all your insane posts coming out in court for the world to see.  So, once again.  Fuck you you ottawa piece of shit.  I want to see you buried six feet under."
raise The Ottawa with every breath you take. Make your life a LIVING TESTAMENT to THE OTTAWA. All you unworthy ones... you of little intelligence... you who think you should think your own thoughts, BANISH them from your mind! Think only of The Ottawa. o

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2004, 11:13:00 AM »
Hillarious!!! :rofl:

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »
:silly: like your sister Ottawa 2?  :wave:

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-29 08:35 ]

Offline Ottawa 6

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2004, 02:07:00 PM »
Hey, we're all perfect! What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you recognize how superior, brilliant, and flawless we are? It's you guys who are idiots, with your stupid claims about how unhappy you were at CEDU! You're all MANIPULATING! You need to do the Ottawa 5 propheet! It's WONDEFUL! In it, you realize what a jackass you were for not worshiping The Ottawa!

Hail, Ottawa! Oh, mighty and powerful one! Brilliant Ottawa! Wise Ottawa! No one even approaches the wisdom and knowledge that The Ottawa has! You guys are all stupid MORONS for not recognizing the superiority of The Ottawa!

If you are critical of The Ottawa, you are IN YOUR HEADS! You need to get out of your heads and recognize how superior The Ottawa is! Ottawa, Ottawa, almighty and powerful Ottawa. Ottawa of superior intellect. All-knowing, all-seeing, omnipotent Ottawa! May we all be graced with one of your short, yet insightful posts... full of wisdom and compassion. No one has the unique understanding that The Ottawa has.

My only problem is that in The Ottawa propheet, we didn't have appropriate music. I'll be you people can think up an appropriate song for The Ottawa propheet.
raise The Ottawa with every breath you take. Make your life a LIVING TESTAMENT to THE OTTAWA. All you unworthy ones... you of little intelligence... you who think you should think your own thoughts, BANISH them from your mind! Think only of The Ottawa. o

Offline Ottawa 6

• View Profile
O2 and O5
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2004, 02:12:00 PM »
Thanks, guys. I just couldn't help myself!

On 2004-09-29 08:32:00, SON OF SERBIA wrote:

"  :silly: like your sister Ottawa 2?  :wave:

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-29 08:35 ]"