Author Topic: Goddamn, but I hate Virgil!!!!!  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
Goddamn, but I hate Virgil!!!!!
« on: September 20, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »
God, but I hate Miller Newton.  I want him to suffer some sort of unspeakable agony.  That bastard really irks me the way he is out walking around free after all the shit he put us through.  I hate the sonofabitch beyond the capacity of words to describe.  Join me in prayer, please:

Lord, I know I don't talk to you much, and don't even believe in you, but if you would see fit to give Virgil colon and prostate cancer, I would be most appreciative and would call us even on the favors you owe me.  Give it to him good, Jehovah, then let him think there's a chance it'll go into remission just long enough to give him hope and then send it back along with leprosy, ebola, heps A, B, and C, and AIDS.  Show him no mercy, Lord, and let the lesions on his penis continue to remind him of what a shit he was to us in our youth.  Thanks again, and if you come through on this one, we're even. Amen.

Damn but I hate that shithead.  I can't wait 'til he dies, unless he's suffering in constant pain, then I could wait forever.  It disgusts me that he is walking around free, living on the water, and not being tortured for the shit he did.  He needs to be sodomized by the mic he used to spout his bullshit through at open meetings.  He needs to be kicked in the groin by every person he confronted or gave "consequences" to.  I hope that old shit-filled bastard dies a slow, horrible death while lots of Survivors remind him of what a complete asshole and worthless waste of space he is.  I would love to see Virgil quadraplegic in a wheel chair getting vats of shit poured over his head for not "motivating" properly.  Damn, it's times like these I wish I was a military dictator of some banana republic and could send my goon squad up to Norteamerica to kidnap him so my Secret Police Chief could torture Miller and Ruthie for years on end.  That shithead should have his balls dipped in jellyfish venom while Ruthie gets her ass shoved full of PBJs.  That disgusting anus of a man needs to be tortured by some sixteenth century Inquisition types.  God I hate him!  One day, I hope to read on this board how he is suffering from some painful disease, but is expected to live a long, long time.  Serves him right to suffer.  I hate that shit filled asshole and his sorry-ass cuntbag wife.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »
God, but I hate Miller Newton

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :lol:

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 05:34:00 PM »
On 2004-09-20 09:36:00, froderik13 wrote:

"
God, but I hate Miller Newton

:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  <--- symbols of my hate for virgil

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 11:47:00 PM »
That's cool, I think it's fine that you feel that way, I really do. I liked the whole thing. But don't harsh on me for laughing..I like to laugh, and that opening sentence cracked me up that's all, lol. And just because I laugh doesn't mean that I don't share some of that beautiful hatred for him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2004, 10:54:00 AM »
On 2004-09-20 20:47:00, froderik13 wrote:

And just because I laugh doesn't mean that I don't share some of that beautiful hatred for him."

Sho' 'Nuff!

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »
On 2004-09-20 20:47:00, froderik13 wrote:

"That's cool, I think it's fine that you feel that way, I really do. I liked the whole thing. But don't harsh on me for laughing..I like to laugh, and that opening sentence cracked me up that's all, lol. And just because I laugh doesn't mean that I don't share some of that beautiful hatred for him."

I'm not harshing you, Frod, but I am serious when I say that the original post is how I really feel.  If it makes you laugh, too, that's fine.  Keep up the good hate, and laugh all you want.