Author Topic: Turnabout--Danielle, Kristin, Michelle, Emma, Jacquelyn  (Read 2660 times)

Offline spirithelps

• View Profile
Turnabout--Danielle, Kristin, Michelle, Emma, Jacquelyn
« on: September 19, 2004, 12:19:00 PM »
I need to hear from you guys.  Where are you?  I've quit TAR and turned 'em into the State for sexual and child abuse and harassment.  Of course, the state licensing, the sheriff's office, and child protective services all closed their case (see below).

At Roundy, Emily told me that her back was hurting.  When I asked why, she said it was from her wrestling match with Wayne.  At that very moment, and before I could respond to her, Wayne came out of nowhere and boomed, "Yes we wrestled, and I won, now didn't I."

Then, he tried to used brainwashing on me to say that I was a coward.  I'm not a coward, and so far, Wayne has won.

I need to hear from former Turnabout students.  Something's going on at Roundy and it ain't pretty.  I gave a list of problems to the state, and TAR has fixed all of the physical things (vehicles without brakes or steering, closed sleeping lofts without any open windows or air conditioning, and a bunch more) 'cept the sexual abuse.

I understand from another staff that Wayne tried to call Danielle one evening (I think during Max's 2-day investigation), but Connie wouldn't let him talk to her (against the rules, for sure).  

At Roundy, they routinely staff only 2 males when they should have 1 female there.  I identified 3 names on the male staff list that were shady characters.  I've begun talking to the local residents here about them since I'm fairly new to the area.  The locals are shocked that TAR has these men working alone (no female staff) with young teen girls.  One is known for sexually abusing his younger sister.  One is known for playing with the young girls.  The head of the church turned to me in total unbelief when he heard their names, but wouldn't tell me what he knows.

Max, the TAR Director, has a blood relative with Child Protective Services.  Wayne is a police informant.  The state licensor's husband works at a related facility also owned by Aspen Education Group (TAR is owned by Aspen).  It's no wonder the case was closed with all 3 governmental agencies.

We need to expose them.  Send me a private message.  Please, anyone out there that might know these young ladies . . . have them contact me if they are able.

Toni
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline spirithelps

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »
I should also say that I witnessed Wayne wrestling with Emily.  He was unaware that I was approaching from behind as he instructed her to place her hands on his body.  

I went to Roundy, responding to an emergency call, the very same night I turned my sexual abuse report into the office.  At 10 pm, Christin (female) was in her pajamas, lying on a rain-soaked, cold (58 degrees) ground, duct taped at the ankles and the wrists.  

Where is Christin's mom who is seeking more information on her daughter's treatment?  I've heard that she's pursuing it.  Neither my husband or I were interviewed by the Sheriff's Office and we should have been.  We were there.

Aspen Education (owns TAR) covers up all incidents.  They're a major player on the national scene and buying up facility after facility.  It's time to expose them and this whole horendous industry.

Dirty Secrets and Business Ties -- a good name for a story, don't you think?

Offline spirithelps

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 10:46:00 AM »
Aspen funds educational consultants through a nonprofit.  Educational consultants send kids to their program.  As staff for Aspen, I've witnessed what happens when educational consultants come for a visit -- no limit to the budget that you can spend for their visits!  Our kids sat by, drooling over the food that we spent days preparing for the ed consultants visit.  Lots of money spent on special equipment to use just for the ed consultants visit, but yet Aspen never has any money for the kids' program needs.  Lifestyles are ripped away, and not replaced with anything 'cept child labor on the farm.

http://www.iecafoundation.org/news/news.htm

Aspen Education Group pledges $100,000 to IECA Foundation

The IECA Foundation is pleased to announce that Aspen Education Group has pledged to contribute $100,000 over the next four years. The contribution has been earmarked specifically for consultant and counselor training as they work with youth in the midst of making educational decisions. The formal announcement was made to the IECA membership and school, college, and program representatives at a luncheon held during IECA's Fall Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona on November 7.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »
Are you talking about Turn-About in Tallahassee, Florida?

Offline spirithelps

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2004, 07:38:00 PM »
No, this is Turn-About in southern Utah, Escalante UT.  And, other Aspen Education programs around the nation that I'm hearing about.

Toni

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2004, 08:54:00 PM »
Wow, we always thought Wayne was gay. I mean, he wore pink bandanas and read romance novels (not to mention he was raised by women). C'mon that dude is flaming for a Utahn. What's the name of the short fat little motherfucker that looks like Yosemite Sam and works at Roundy, btw? I forgot. But he was a shithead and I could totally see him molesting some girls.

Offline spirithelps

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2004, 11:11:00 PM »
I dunno, Andy maybe?  He doesn't work there anymore.  I know you're anonymous, but you can send a private message to me.  It's really pretty important.  You've already given me some new info, but I can't use it without knowing where it came from.  I have to document what I write about it, but I don't have to reveal my sources.

Toni

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2004, 09:26:00 PM »
YES!!! Andy! What a shitbag. Thanks, Spirit.

As for Private Messaging, sure, but I was there in 02/01. My info might not be of much help. I'd still love to help, though.

Offline spirithelps

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2004, 12:33:00 AM »
Is it possible I'm already communicating with you via email????  I'm having a hunch here.

toni

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »
No I haven't even contacted you yet. Don't get suspicious, I'm just an alcoholic college student that really hates Mormons after the whole Turn About experience. I have a screen name here (I think it's Idioteque) but can't remember the password. Like I said, any info I have is biased and outdated to begin with so I wouldn't burden you with correspondence.