Author Topic: Current CEDU Staff  (Read 33229 times)

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2004, 07:26:00 PM »
Dude, when your dead, buried, and rotten do you think anything you've said will benefit you?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2004, 08:33:00 PM »
better yet, will it benefit those who are still treading the earth?
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2004, 09:36:00 PM »
YES
Right on Son O - tell em where to stick it - I love it
Antibody

PS
Don't worry. When I and others, sit down in court, CEDU will explode into little bits, and all of those dunbfuck Bonners Ferry and Running Springs CEDU staff hicks will have to go back to their former occupations with the garbage company etc. at minimum wage - that's what high school drop outs, religious fundamentalists, and mormon morons get - they are unqualified and unethical fake therapists

Well, they think they are therapists, but they are really just bumbling idiot tyrants using the power of false authority to kill the spirit.

Well staff, the power trip is over, and it is time to pay up for your sins.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2004, 09:42:00 PM »
On 2004-09-21 12:18:00, shanlea wrote:

"Listen, you seem to give a hoot, but the fact is that CEDU propagates highly unethical theraputic practices.  One is simply that they lie to or manipulate parents by exaggerating the problems of many children--or even creating them where none exist. For example, I experimented with drugs prior to CEDU. Also prior to CEDU, I easily gave it up--wasn't my thing. Drugs were not the reason I went there.  Once my family head heard I had some drug experiences, he rewrote history to make me a drug addict and used that as a tool to instill fear in my parents.  He had copped out to his own drug addiction and maybe he  thinks anyone who tried it is an addict. Whatever, this fake issue meant we never dealt with any real ones.

I also did not appreciate being blown in raps for  things that never happened; I don't know if staff just got confused or whatever, but again, it prevented anyone from dealing with any real issues.  I hated that they decided a script for you and that was it. I also hated being accused of lying. I was not a liar before I went to cEDU and I was not one afterward.  YOu ask me a direct question, I'll give you a direct answer, consequences be damned.  I don't know if the fact that CEDU treated all kids as liars was a result of many being tainted by a few or what.  

Last, raps were often overemotional about trivial crap like one of the staff members wearing pink bows in her hair, but also encouraged bullying and verbal abuse over direct, straight talk.  Do you think it helps a rape victim, or even someone who is promiscuous if they are told they are tramps, unworthy, with legs spread out to the world? What about all the kids who lied or exaggerated their sex/drugs lives after being relentlessly badgered to tell the truth about stuff that never happened? What about the black girl who was called a nigger? Is it OK that teenaged girls sat on grown men's laps and a female staff member groped guys' asses?  Do we really need to hear about staff smearing fecal matter all over themselves and jerking off in milk cartons, or having sex w/animals? Ever hear of therapeutic boundaries?

How about all the arbitrary bans, cult lingo, rabid insularity? Even the kids who say CEDU is the best have told me they had a very difficult time relating to the outside world when they got out. Don't you think the propheets are just extended periods of intense mind fucking that changes your psyche permanently?

Also, did they really "treat" ANYTHING while you were there? Are kids with anxiety, ADHD, Oppositionalism, or bipolar best placed in an environment that promotes loud abusive confrontation "therapy." How about targeting low self esteem? Is low self esteem fixed by calling people names, telling them they suck, or there parents don't want/love them?

No.

The therapy begins after going through CEDU.  

"

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #124 on: November 10, 2004, 09:19:00 AM »
(Antibody) You can bet your ass that I'll keep telling Dumb Fuck where to stick it! I appreciate the pat on the back, thank you.

(ANON Dumb Fuck) Do you ever actually think before you speak?  The voice that told me you were a racist and a biggot was your own when you called me "Slob" (hate term describing people of slavic origin), you also called me a "Queer", and you've called several women on this site "Dykes." (queer and dyke are hate terms that refer to homosexuals).  As I pointed out earlier, the fact that you obviously have no problem or restraint in pinning such hateful labels on total strangers, clearly demonstrates that you are both a racist and a biggot...And we have been over this before.

By the way you still haven't answered my question about the 24 families currently suing cedu for abusing their kids....Are they all
"deranged and dillusional" too?

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-11-10 06:22 ]

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #125 on: November 10, 2004, 10:41:00 AM »
Personally, I'd feel much better with this punk Stripped, Raped, and Strangled.  Better yet, inhaling the Cryptic Stench, Blunt Force Castrated, and Half Eaten by Insects.  He's a closet Necropedephile and I want to make him Force Fed Broken Glass.

Anyone like the band Cannibal Corpse?

Seriously, what kind of loser would come on to a CEDU survivor's site where we try and help eachother get over years of trauma and abuse at the hand of CEDU oppresors and just try and spread his filth?

Let's vote!

This guy is either:

A) CEDU mole or ex-staff
B) bored young punk
C) closet homosexual
D) plain old piece of human shit!
E) All of the above

I vote E.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #126 on: November 10, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »
I vote E. all of the above.  

Bryan you forgot to mention
"Scared Shitless Cedu Child Molester"
can we add this to the Ballot?

Then again, I guess "cedu mole or Former staff" or "plain old human piece of shit" (although I think you should remove the word "human")
does cover that....so maybe it will be better to let people write it in if they want to.

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-11-10 10:28 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #127 on: November 10, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »
Bryan Felscher---can you fucking read??? you'r still ranting about threats to your family---THERE ARE NONE. You rant about how I got caught in a lie--which I can't for sure figure what youre talking about---I didn't say I knew you had a felony record---I said if you do, threats  get taken more seriously legally--if I really wanted to know I'd pay Web Detective ---not lean on a friend in law enforcement to do the work for me---you take advnatage of your friends that way--I don't---but they'll know about the threats if anything happened to me becasue they read them---that was my point

Meeting you to fight--grow up you raccoon turd---I'm guessing your not 15 any more---who wins a fist fight proves nothing but physical strength or speed whoever win, you've obviously got issues, poor fucking kids with you for a parent

Believe what you want I'm not afraid of you or the Queen and I'm fucking glad I'm here the next time you hassle somebody

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2004, 01:41:00 PM »
Bryan has friends and former co-workers who he can turn to in a bind.
that is a good thing, dummy!
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #129 on: November 10, 2004, 02:35:00 PM »
what do you vote?

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #130 on: November 10, 2004, 03:09:00 PM »
I am going to retain my right to a secret ballot.
I don't like any of the party options at this time. But if it were a mandatory process I would have to go with
just a piece of human shit.
it's an easy category to fit in for someone who enjoys blaming the victims of an agenda of psychological abuse.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #131 on: November 10, 2004, 05:43:00 PM »
it is insitutional that is they are forced by the heads to abuse or be fired. break them down and if they cannot build themselves back up they are labeled not being serious.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2006, 09:30:00 AM »
On 2004-11-06 14:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You've been rereading MY posts---Queenie old boy, you ought to be rereading your own!!  You'd see that you can't hardly post without a) making some putdown reference to somebody's penis or anus and b) alluding to homosexuality--in this current case, by way of the Robin Hood tights reference. Closet closet closet and a lot of rage about it too---maybe if your energy wasn't all about your sexuality you could work on your shitty personality

I don't believe a word you say about any of these people or anyone else---- you have no credibility---you've behaved like a fucking lunatic here and you obviously don't even know yourself very well.  Psycho Bryan at least had the brains to back off-- like to think he'd gotten himself some self control--more likely he just realized that he'd given his name address and the industry he worked in and had sense enough to knowthat it was only a matter of time til somebody told his real life world about his posts here---even animals know to move away from fire

So go ahead and play Sherlock Homes--make whatever stabs you want pin a label on me--just know that next time you start to bully someone you disgusting punk I'll be right there to pin your ears back--it's too bad someone didn't do it a long time ago---sure would have nice for that kid of yours (if you really had one) to not have a miserable thug like you for a father"

Lookie, lookie.  It's Ottawa pretending to be her kid again.  How sweet you make him look.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline tulip

• View Profile
Re: Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #133 on: March 23, 2012, 11:26:59 AM »
Packing is one of the great key point to promote your product if your product packing is shit then this could be the main problem of your product failure...