Author Topic: Current CEDU Staff  (Read 33628 times)

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2004, 09:52:00 AM »
(Needle Dick)
First you call me  "Junkie",then "Dilusional", now I'm "Deranged" and "too far gone" to be helped, and now you think that you're proving some point.  You sound just like cedu staff did when they would talk about kids who got pulled. There's nothing original about your thinking.  All of your petty insults and observations come directly from the CEDU STAFF "Rap" Hand Book.  The only point that you've proven here is this:
YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IMAGINATION!

I've reread all of your posts both here and on the I & Me/Summit page, It's obvious that you've developed some sort of "Robin Hood" (balet tights and all) savior complex.  In fact, on the other thread you made it clear that we've "bashed a lot of good people" on this site, and that you're here to deliver some payback.  You've specifically targeted myself and bryan felscher several times already, and it's obvious that you consider the people we bashed to be "Good People."  Allow me to recap exactly who bryan and I have bashed:

Rudy Bentz: Former Cedu Staff who frequently admitted to killing a black man while drunk driving, and getting away with it.  It has also been alleged that Rudy slept with a number of his students.

Steve Laird: former cedu staff who frequently admitted to molesting a 13 year old girl (no jail time).

Russell Decker: former cedu staff and former nazi skinhead, who admitted to students that he participated in several gang rapes, and set a homeless man on fire.

Jill Bentz: I personally know for a fact that every teenage boy who was ever on a discovery work crew at Cedu-Rs in the early 90's, had at some time been groped and/or fondled by Jill.

Ottawa5: I don't even know where to begin.  Suffice to say that she is the ultimate fascist program parent.  If this was the 1940's,Ottawa 5 would be leading the Hitler Youth.

Just Trying: Well, maybe if he tried a little harder, he wouldn't be such an Idiot!

(Needle Dick) This is who you consider to be good people?  News Flash for You...Only a COMPLETELY DILLUSIONAL PERSON LIKE YOURSELF would consider self-described murderers, child molestors, neo-fascists, and rapists to be "good people".

Do You Have any Idea How far off the Deep End You've Gone?  Are you so fucking programmed that you can't even acknowledge the daily intimidation, threats, abuses, isolation, and neglect that you yourself experienced every day?

You're totally in denial Needle Dick!

How do you manage to breath living life with your head stuck so far up your ass?

Seriously, I'm surprised you're still alive.

Might I suggest, that now would be a good time to pull out and take a big whiff of fresh air?!!
I think it would really clear your mind, and
Who Knows? You might even learn how to think for yourself!

Oh and if you really are O5's son:
"Mr. Self-Surveilance", then I completey understand why you remain anonymous.
Mr. Self-Surveilance is by far the biggest coward and the most pathetic person I've ever heard of, I wouldn't want people knowing I was him either!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-11-06 11:24 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »
You've been rereading MY posts---Queenie old boy, you ought to be rereading your own!!  You'd see that you can't hardly post without a) making some putdown reference to somebody's penis or anus and b) alluding to homosexuality--in this current case, by way of the Robin Hood tights reference. Closet closet closet and a lot of rage about it too---maybe if your energy wasn't all about your sexuality you could work on your shitty personality

I don't believe a word you say about any of these people or anyone else---- you have no credibility---you've behaved like a fucking lunatic here and you obviously don't even know yourself very well.  Psycho Bryan at least had the brains to back off-- like to think he'd gotten himself some self control--more likely he just realized that he'd given his name address and the industry he worked in and had sense enough to knowthat it was only a matter of time til somebody told his real life world about his posts here---even animals know to move away from fire

So go ahead and play Sherlock Homes--make whatever stabs you want pin a label on me--just know that next time you start to bully someone you disgusting punk I'll be right there to pin your ears back--it's too bad someone didn't do it a long time ago---sure would have nice for that kid of yours (if you really had one) to not have a miserable thug like you for a father

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2004, 09:29:00 PM »
How can you come on to a site with 1000's of registered members that are trying to heal from years of trauma from the sexual, physical, mental, spiritual abuse they've suffered at CEDU and affiliated schools and antagonize us.

You may label me a psycho, but I know what I am.  I care about those poor kids up there, and worry for their futures.  I know the suffering that is waiting for them and fear for them.

I fear they may even become like you.  An uncompassionate sorry little man, who I liken to the type of guy who'd go on to a holocaust survivor's site and claim it never happpened.

I feel sorry for you.  Why don't you just wake up, and take the about face.  None of us would hold it against you.  We've all been where you're at, and we can forgive you.  At least I can.

But believe one thing.  There is no way you can harm me.  I have a reputation for my integrity among all my friends and aquaintances that has been proven many, many times by my actions.  Actions which your petty claims and assumptions could never have an effect on.

That is why I can post my true name, phone number, and address.  

Perhaps it is uncromprehensible to you that a man could live with absolutely nothing to hide, and prove himself by his actions to be honorable.

Well, that is how I, at least try to live.  Caring for the underdog, and helping others receiving nothing in return but a thank you.

You're opinions of me are inconsequential.  Let's just say I'm more like the good guy in the movie that has to kill a few people to save his friends, and you're more like wormtongue.

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2004, 09:32:00 PM »
We'll look up where you are posting from, check who in that area is related to CEDU in any possible way, narrow it down and find your fucking ass.  Think I'm kidding?  Try me motherfucker.  Ask Ronald about it.  Or better yet the Ottawas.  Why do you think they left the site?

I was an auto-repossesion man at night until about 6 months ago and I know all kinds of skip-tracers and private investigators.  Don't believe you are really anonymous on the net.  Anyone can be found and if you threaten my or my friends familys, or my friends on this site, I promise you I WILL find you at a time which is only to my advantage and beat or have you beaten savagely.  Try suing me for threatening an anonymous poster.  See how it holds up.

[ This Message was edited by: Bryan Felsher on 2004-11-06 22:25 ]

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2004, 09:04:00 AM »
i don't think any net-threats made on a message board are really taken very seriously.
aura solomon

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2004, 10:45:00 AM »
Laura, I will take any threats seriously!

My real name, address, and phone number can be found on this board for the benefit of numerous parents that have called and written me.

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »
you're a freak exception, bryan.
aura solomon

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #112 on: November 08, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »
On 2004-11-06 14:08:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You've been rereading MY posts---Queenie old boy, you ought to be rereading your own!!  You'd see that you can't hardly post without a) making some putdown reference to somebody's penis or anus and b) alluding to homosexuality--in this current case, by way of the Robin Hood tights reference. Closet closet closet and a lot of rage about it too---maybe if your energy wasn't all about your sexuality you could work on your shitty personality

I don't believe a word you say about any of these people or anyone else---- you have no credibility---you've behaved like a fucking lunatic here and you obviously don't even know yourself very well.  Psycho Bryan at least had the brains to back off-- like to think he'd gotten himself some self control--more likely he just realized that he'd given his name address and the industry he worked in and had sense enough to knowthat it was only a matter of time til somebody told his real life world about his posts here---even animals know to move away from fire

So go ahead and play Sherlock Homes--make whatever stabs you want pin a label on me--just know that next time you start to bully someone you disgusting punk I'll be right there to pin your ears back--it's too bad someone didn't do it a long time ago---sure would have nice for that kid of yours (if you really had one) to not have a miserable thug like you for a father"

You know something ANON, just when I was starting to think that you coudn't be any more stupid, you go off and post something like this....It's obvious that you are confusing the entirety of my 150+ posts on this site with those posts I've made soley directed towards you! I'm not going to argue this point with you anymore, my posts are out there for all to see, and judge for themselves...And I strongly encourage everyone visiting this site to do so.

I stand behind everything I've ever said here, which is why I have a username, and don't talk shit  from the closet with a paper bag over my head like you, you fucking freak!

You want to talk about personalities?  Fine.
Let's talk about what we've seen of your personality.

For starters ANON, you have called virtually every woman you've met on this site a "Skank" and/or "Dyke".  This would lead most normal people to believe that you resent women in general, if not hate them completely.

You have freely hurled Racist labels such as "Slob" (a derogatory term for people of slavic origin)at myself.  You also called me a
"Queer" and several women on this site "Dykes" (both are hate terms describing homosexuals).  The fact that you have absolutely no restraint in using such terms demonstrates that you are a biggot, and most likely a full blown Racist.
One could also argue that such behavior points
to you having sociopathic tendencies.

By your own admission, your sole purpose here is to visciously and baselessly attack total strangers, while hiding in the closet of anonymity...You're a coward, and you know it!
Yeah, go ahead and keep that bag on your head you freak!

You called LAURA SOLOMON (who is Jewish)
a "WASP"!?? You continue to post degrading labels, which reflect your completely uninformed opinions about total strangers....There's only
2 words to describe someone like you:
"Fucking MORON."

As Bryan Pointed out, there are over 1,000 posters on this site, all who share strinkingly similar tales of abuse at cedu and other schools.
As evidenced by the 4,000+ posts on the cedu forum alone, these accounts are not isolated occurrences, but in fact establish a pattern of neglect and abuse at Cedu that spans over 30 years!!!  Yet you insist that we are all Insane, Dillusional, Liars, and that only you can prove it. If that is not Dillusional, then I don't know what is!

Robin Hood, your posts are full of contradictions...you hate women, and yet you despise homosexuality as well. Contradictions lead to confusion, which is killing you inside. You need a release...something fierce, but you can't get it from a woman and you can't give in to another man because it will blow the Angry-Biggot-Racist cover that you've worked so hard to build for yourself.  My advice, Get the Sex change operation.  This way you can continue to hate women and have the guilt free sex with "Little John, Friar Tuck, & the Sheriff of Notingham" that you so desperately crave! This will help you justify this behavior to yourself in your own warped, sick, mind.

Finally, You champion yourself as undenialable proof that cedu is a "good place" that helps people lead "happy and fullfilling lives", and that we are all "Deranged" and "unable to be helped", yet in your defense of cedu you've done nothing here but express Anger, spew Hatred and spread Lies....it's obvious that you feel neither happy nor fullfilled in your life.  You are one miserable son of a bitch, and your behavior here demonstrates the epitamy of Cedu Hypocracy!

As for your comment about "pinning my ears"...is that another one of your secret  gay references?

The only ears you've ever pinned were your own, with your knees, when you tried to go down on yourself, YOU SICK FUCK!!!  You're ashamed of yourself, and it's no wonder why you choose to live in the closet wearing a bag over your head!!!

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-11-08 11:48 ]

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #113 on: November 08, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »
Aw man. I really want to read what was posted after that serb.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #114 on: November 08, 2004, 07:18:00 PM »
No time for QOS right now---he said nothing new--I repeat: if you hassle people here expect me to speak up

And Bryan Felsher---congrats--you just proved you're a low life thug--a criminal lunatic thug---are you crazy or cant you read--nobody threatened your family--what the fuck is the matter with you.

Whatever you are---I have integrity I don't threaten people.  If you want to stalk me--make more of a criminal of yourself that's your problem--but face the consequences--hope you have ssome one to pick up the slack for your family when they haul you off--you better hope NOTHING happens to me after the threats you made-- you're the primo suspect--and I bet you're already pretty well known to the cops--maybe 3 strikes and you're in---for life. Setting yourself up that way---is that what a good father means to you?

Who the hell is "Ronald", I searched your posts--the only Ronald that came up was Ronald Reagan---are you completely fucking nuts--and the "Ottawas", yeah I saw that---they're females--man your REALLY a cocksucking winner terrorizing girls

End of story: if you start harrassing or threatening people and I see it--I'm going to stand up and say so---I hear what you say about the site being for people who have a beef with CEDU---that's their right and no disrespect from me---that's no fucking excuse for the way you act--you ought to be ashamed mother-fucker

Offline shanlea

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #115 on: November 08, 2004, 08:20:00 PM »
and all stop threatening and/or calling eachother names. ok?
hanlea

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #116 on: November 08, 2004, 08:22:00 PM »
On 2004-11-08 17:20:00, shanlea wrote:

"and all stop threatening and/or calling eachother names. ok? "

yeh right... this is quite a power struggle.
i don't see any of these fools backing out anytime soon.
aura solomon

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2004, 04:01:00 AM »
(ANON) Ron was the skinhead and former pelican  bay inmate, who like yourself, was hiding out anonymously in the closet and talking a bunch of shit to everyone.  Eventually Ron started threatening people.  We got tired of this loser because like you ANON, he was all talk, and no action.  Bryan found out who RON was, called him on the phone, and offered cueball a chance to man up, meet him face to face, and settle things once and for all.  They arranged a time and place to meet, but surprise, surprise,when the time came, Ron the spineless-skinhead-chicken-shit never showed up, and we never heard from him again.

If you truly had searched for Ron's posts, you would have found them.  Instead, you just made up some bullshit story about ronald reagan, and took another one of your trademark cheap shots at Bryan.  

You are sooo lame!
You're also completely full of shit, just like all of the cedu staff child molestors who you idolize.

Y'know something Robin, you're really starting to disappoint me. You promised such big things, and even nastier messages, but instead your posts are getting weaker, I can tell that you're already starting to shrivel away.  I thought you were going to "even the score" around here!
 You made such grand promises of what you would do, but you just don't deliver...Exactly like what cedu does with parents!

You don't have integrity. You don't even have a spine.  Despite your tough talk to Bryan, it's so obvious how scared of him you are.  Why else would you be trying to talk him out of "stalking you"?

Seriously, why do you care if bryan makes "more of a criminal of himself"? It's because you're scared shitless that he'll make good on his promises. Your numbers almost up pal, you'd be wise to cut and run now while you still have the chance.

As for the cops coming after bryan if anything happens to you, I fail to see your logic here.
In case you've forgotten, ANON chicken shit, you post here ANONYMOUSLY.  This means that no one who comes onto this site knows who bryan is talking to, except yourself.  If bryan or any of us do get our hands on you, I seriously doubt there will be enough left of you to tell the cops later what happened.

Of course it is possible that you've called the cops already, which would only prove my earlier point that you are a spineless, chicken shit, who'se scared to death right now.  

As for myself, I will continue to rip into every cedu sheep who comes on this site spreading cedu's lies & bullshit propaganda, present company included.  

Just try and stop me "Robin Hood".  Seriously, I'm begging you to try and stop me. In fact, I am pleading with you to try and stop me!

I love a good fight, and I'll relish every chance I get to tear you apart with my words.  And Who Knows? If bryan does find you, I may even get my chance to break you with my fists,  because if there's one thing I'd love to do, it would have to be bashing the fuck out of a racist idiot like yourself!!! For now though, I'll have to settle for fornits. For Now.
So Bring it on Punk!  Bring it On.

A final thought...I see on one of the other threads that 24 families of former RMA & BCA students are suing cedu for abuse...Are All of Them "Deranged and Dillusional" too, ANON?

[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-11-09 06:00 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2004, 11:01:00 AM »
You know QOS you're starting to annoy me--but thanks for the info---Bryan said "Ronald"---I searched "Ron" after reading this post---so don't read a big conspiracy into my not finding "Ron" first---that's your problem, you have no fucking sense you hear one thing and go off like a fucking wacko with your dellusional ideas--did the same about me--I'm a racist, a child molester whatever--why?--did the voices tell you

Yeah Im ANON and plan to stay that way--althou it's not as big a deal for me as youthink--not ANON to my friends though---some of them who read this site and showed me it---this includes some guys in law enforcement---trust me--if anything happened to me it won't be anon---Bryan claims to illegal means to find me & he says he'll get someone to attack me--- he's set up if anything happens to me esp. since as a felon already--looks like you've put yourself on the suspect list just now too you dumb prick

As for being afraid--- I don't have much trouble with personal safety--it pays to be vigilant with psychos and criminals & you and your girlfriend Bryan fit that bill---so save your threats for people you can bully---main point remains: I'm here next time you beat up on people for no good reason

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Current CEDU Staff
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2004, 03:16:00 PM »
I have absolutely no criminal record you liar!!  

Why do you have to lie about that law enforcement crap?

You've just been caught in your lies!

One promise- say whatever you want about me you scared little punk.  I will use whatever methods neccesary if you step over the line and threaten me or my friends or family without any care whatsoever for the law.

Hey, if you live in California and want to just settle this man to man, let me know.  We can meet anywhere you like, and I'll even come alone.  You know how to reach me.  Go for it.  Seriously, who knows, maybe you'll kick my ass!