Author Topic: interview  (Read 770 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
interview
« on: September 11, 2004, 03:13:00 PM »
Hey Anon,
I took your quiz. Can I go home now?

Are all the people on this web-site losers?

NO.

Does Slayer suck?
Who?

Is Slayer a dirty white trash band?
I wouldn't know.

Do you have a life you're happy with?

No I am battling PTSD and depression. My husband is dead. But I am in therapy and making progress. I have even managed to stop dissociating at every session. I am quite proud of that. I believe I will be happy someday.

How much money do you make each year?

You are the only loser I've seen on this site to actually post such an impudent question.Normally I wouldn't answer but since the implication seems to be that only anonymous pro straightlings are successful, I'll go anonymous and answer you so as to set the record straight. (pardon the pun) $230,00.00 annual except last year I made $270,00. If being happy was strictly based on how much money I made I'd be ecstatic. I am wildly successful. I poured all my passion into my career. It was the safest place to put it.

How many people depend on you?
Two children. Twelve different companies with total annual sales of about 1 billion$

Do you actually feel mature writing on this site?

That was a very poorly constructed sentence but I have managed to decipher your question anyway. I have learned that I am not crazy, that I did not deserve all the things that happened to me in Straight or all of the things it set me up for. Doing all the necessary things to deserve the rape of my psyche is merely the concoction of Miller Newton's imagination. And I am not alone in my experiences.

I feel extremely mature compared to shallow, trite people who think that success is as simple as making money.

Do you actually think that you are interesting?

Actually I am fascinating. Do you think you are an emotionally stunted bore?
Superficial much?

"BITTER - party of one......"
Your table is ready.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
interview
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2004, 08:19:00 PM »
Sadly it takes a rich person to say that money doesnt matter, but when your car is broken down, you make just enough that you cant get any kind of welfare, but not enough to go see the doctor because your copay means you can not eat this week, money does matter and matters a lot.  I know this is bad grammar, but oh well. Also, I am not the anon who posted the quiz.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
interview
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 01:19:00 AM »
I never said money doesn't matter. Only that it isn't necessarily representative of success. The previous anon was implying that the people on this board and specifically those who related unhappy straight experiences or vented about how it negatively impacted their lives were just  losers and whiners. Anon 1 then attempted to use income as illustrative of his/her point as well as attempting to berate and belittle those who have lesser incomes and share their unhappy experiences here.

It pissed me off. It was arrogant, presumptious, condescending, superficial and bullshit. Typical program thinking. You know, we were fed pb&j,forcibly exercised and emotionally abused because we were bad little f-ups and we still are. Only now we all are failures because we remember and have the audacity to post those stories. It was a shitty little post and deserved correction.

But I never said money doesn't matter. I spent a decade living in poverty, waiting in line at the salvation army, foodstamp office and emergency food shelters wondering how I got there and what kind of miracle could ever free me from it. I was the same person when I was poor as I am now that I'm not. I was no less deserving of happiness and respect and no more deserving of straight's cruel "therapy". I was no less smart or talented. Just less experienced.

Money is very useful. It just isn't an accurate means to measure happiness or success. And it is a soul less way to measure a person.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
interview
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2004, 01:40:00 AM »
Very well said, but I wish I could get these anons straight. (no pun)

I think the same way about $ and would (and do) no matter much or little of it I have or had.

I liked your post, I haven't really read the whole thread. Time is money, lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
interview
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2004, 09:31:00 PM »
thanks
:wave:

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
interview
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2004, 09:35:00 PM »