Author Topic: Is this sounding a little like Straight?  (Read 3026 times)

Offline PerfectStraightling

• View Profile
Is this sounding a little like Straight?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »
And this just reminded me of something. Right after I ran away from straight, I think I tried to call my friends but I couldn't reach anybody. Then I called the guy I had been on like one date with right before straight, who told me to turn myself back in. I said OK Ill do that, made a mental note to never speak to him again as long as I lived, then I decided to call a run away hotline and turn straight in for child abuse. I talked to this lady and told her all of the rules, all of this stuff and how I had only smoked pot one time and that was it. She listened to what I had to say, waited until I was done, and then said, "honey, you need to go back there and get off drugs." That's ALL she had to say about it. I told her I would and hung up. Of course I had no intention of doing that. Eventually I reached my best friend who came and picked me up. But really! People just can't comprehend it. The really insane part of this story though, is that this whole time, I actually also believed I was a drug addict. It was like, I knew they were abusing us and everything, but I also thought they were right. That...if I ever even had a sip of alcohol I would pretty much drop dead immediately. Just a lot of crazy stuff in my mind that I didn't let myself analyze or something. I think I was insane.[ This Message was edited by: JM on 2005-06-24 12:06 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Is this sounding a little like Straight?
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »
FUCK THE X-TIAN RIGHT
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »