Author Topic: straight sucks  (Read 1198 times)

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
straight sucks
« on: September 15, 2004, 01:08:00 PM »
I wonder what good old Dr. Newton is doing now? After paying off the 4.5 million to one soul, he really must be exhausted now. It would be nice to distribute the cash for us all, since I beleive we were all tortured; maybe some worse than others. I kinda liked it when four or five guys got to sit on you on the concrete floor with group raging and launging. Maybe a spork scar on my arm will make good old Newty better. I hope they have plenty of peanut butter and bug juice for the good old Dr.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline whiterabbit

• View Profile
straight sucks
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 06:59:00 PM »
I propose we help the doc out. I'm sure he is strapped for cash. I'd be happy to whip up some peanut butter sandwiches, freeze them for a month and send them to him. Or maybe just empty the contents of my fridge into a big pot with some tomato soup give it a stir and send it off.

I sincerely hope he develops some wicked incontinence in his golden years.

Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.
--Friedrich Nietzsche

traight Incorporated is a disease

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
straight sucks
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2004, 06:26:00 PM »
On 2004-09-15 10:08:00, dreammagician wrote:

"I wonder what good old Dr. Newton is doing now?  "

I'm looking forward to seeing you on the front row of the new, improved, all-ages Straight, Inc. v2.0!  You druggies think you can scare me off by coming to my church and lurking outside my house, but that's just not so-- I'm rebuilding my treatment empire as we speak, and you will be one of the first new intakes.  I hope you like PBJs!

Love ya!

Have a seat....
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease