Author Topic: A CALL TO ALL, READ THIS THREAD!  (Read 10444 times)

Offline Mondamin0603

• View Profile
    • http://publish.hometown.aol.com/_cqr/qp/qp.adp?time=1098547278&cc=english&prompt=profile
A CALL TO ALL, READ THIS THREAD!
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2004, 02:01:00 PM »
Hello I went and left in 1991 or 92 I was only there for long enough to go through the truth brainwashing ceremony plus a month or so. I remember getting in trouble the most because I wouldn't cop out to having sex or doing drugs. Neither of which I had ever did seeing as that I was actually a rather shy, naive kid that happened to already hate the american government and my adoptive rich parents.I was told I was a liar, a slut ,a lesbian by Steve the skinny guy with the molester mustache. God do I hate doing dishes to this day. Strangely enough I just went into my hall closet and there sits my blanket from Cedu. The orange peachy colored kind. I had forgotten it was from there. From 13 yrs ago! I just met another Ceduian the other week. I was reading oddly the parables of Kahlil Gibran and she came up saying how much she hated that fucker. Knowing that there is only one reason really to hate him I asked her if she went to Cedu. I almost laughed when she went pale and looks as if she were about to spew her contents. Probably the same way I looked when I realized my full name pops up with the words suicide, ran away and mental hospital on a broad google search.If you wanna chat about good ole Cedu let me know.
Nicole
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Errant

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »
I wouldn't feel right about posting other's first/last names without their permission... seems like a breech in trust...

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2005, 08:00:00 AM »
Kahil Gibran deserves it. I'll see him in hell. I won't wax poetic at this time.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Postman

• View Profile
    • http://revolutionparty.org
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »
Dont Blame Gabran - CEDU using his name is like Adolph Hitler saying he was "Doing the work of god". And, Hitler did say that. Gibran wrote that book in the 1930,s. That narcissistic asshole Wasserman simply used it's great power to seduce and control cult members by minipulating their emotions. It is and oldest cult method of power and control to use great literature, the work of great minds, and any popular cultural movement to control people.  

The power of the Prophet remains great - CEDU's power structure and management just might "burn in hell" as you say.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2005, 12:30:00 AM »
My god...  If you hated it there sooo much, why expend any more energy on it now that you're out?
Here's a little advice on getting over your poor little traumatized, affluent adolecance...  Get over it, move on... and really...  get a life!
It'll all just seem like a bad dream once you get your ass up from in front of your computer and actually DO something (other than bitch about how OTHER people have screwed up your life for you).

Offline RegalPlague

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »
hmmm..unless it was another John Peterson, i attended and graduated with a John Peterson..and then saw him later after the program..

that is all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2005, 08:29:00 AM »
John Peterson split Cedu-RS in 1991, I was in his peer group, so stop making shit up!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
Im not making shit up..then it was another person with same name..anyways:P  whats with all the anon posters??

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »
eric shaevitz was his name
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu dissapearances
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 01:01:33 AM »
hi there, i am alia weiner, i found this randomly searching my name... i am not missing, i am fine.  cedu was not entirely healthy but also not the worst thing that could ever happen to someone. i am glad it is closed, but i choose to take what there is to take from it.  the wilderness trips were a good thing.

so yeah, i am fine though, seriously, or at least fine enough.  one should never allow their hardships to persuade them to beleive that they do not have the power to live and be the person they want to be.  fuck cedu, i beleive in me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
cedu dissapearances
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 01:02:32 AM »
o yeah, and i graduated!!!!  i did not dissappear!!!

Offline Psianide

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 09:05:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Postman""
Dont Blame Gabran - CEDU using his name is like Adolph Hitler saying he was "Doing the work of god". And, Hitler did say that. Gibran wrote that book in the 1930,s. That narcissistic asshole Wasserman simply used it's great power to seduce and control cult members by minipulating their emotions. It is and oldest cult method of power and control to use great literature, the work of great minds, and any popular cultural movement to control people.  

The power of the Prophet remains great - CEDU's power structure and management just might "burn in hell" as you say.  

I have to differ on the power of The Prophet.   I think the reason that book was so easy for CEDU to use was the fact that every statement in it was a derivative of one prexisting religious or spiritual thought or another.  Its a book of philisophical/religious cliches. It was the perfect book for this sort of thing, because it was obscure enough not to cause any controversy, and it would have been easy to stamp a few cliches out of it for each brainwashing extravaganza, and have something that looked plausably like an ideology or doctrine. If you notice, the actual stuff in the book had little to do with the kinds of experiences in the propheet; they only touched on the same generalities.
quot;Anyone who doesn\'t understand how a book of lies can be useful won\'t like this one either\" -Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Survivors
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2007, 08:54:15 PM »
I am one of the people below.

It was a tough hall getting out of Cedu. One could say it was my lifes mission at the time. Finally my parents got the hint.

There is no way I would have acted out as much as I did unless I didn't SERIOUSLY think something was way fucked up at that school.

Finally - my mom got the hint. Shitty thing is, my dad used my inheritance from my grandma to pay for Cedu. His buddy was executor of my grandmas will. He was able to illegally get the funds and pay for Cedu. So in essence, I spent 100K to be mentally tortured for 2 years. I no longer speak to my dad.

Let's talk about pissed.

I use to think I messed up and would have dreams of going back and finishing. It was the guilt that Cedu ingrained in me.

I am so glad I found this site.

I used to hang out with Kevin Wagner after I left.
He was struggling with where he was at in life at that time.
I fear he got into a lot of trouble.
If anyone knows how to get a hold of him, I would love to hear how he is.

Tom S got into a real bad car accident that left him pretty dehabilitated.

Sherry O is on myspace and seems to be pretty happy with 2 kids.
Leslie and Crystal Gant are on myspace too.

Ryan Alworth and marie V are on classmates.

Thats all I know...

Quote from: ""Son Of Serbia""
Randy Nelson, Brett Newman, Jodi Wolfe, Justin Short, Kevin Wagner, Ryan Alworth, Anuka Mikelson, David Noval, Crystal Gantt, Kim Krodel, Jeremy Purcel, Laura Dupree, John Peterson, Jeff McGuiness, Anthony Stevens, Ilyana Mercado, Sharie Ogress, David Jarmen, Sean Daly, Justin Barney, Juan Soto, Anthony Edwards, Leslie Bernstein, Carly Shields, Ben Shapiro, Marie Villarie, Jeter Krutchfield, Rob Nielson, Trevor Cook, Gina Marsen, Anna-Bell Johnson, Li Ping Kuan, Violet Hanson, Michelle Weinstien, Alia Weiner, Gene Jasper,.....

That's 37 Names that I can remember from the top of my head, Ottawa 5. Thirty-seven names of kids who attended & dissappeared from Cedu-RS during my stay there (Dec 28, 1990-July 6, 1992).

Add myself to the list and that makes 38. Thirty eight Kids that I can name, who disappeared in the year and a half that I spent at Cedu-Rs. And there are many more names that I can't remember

Ottawa 5, MANY MORE!

Many of these names are Kids who were in my peer group, the majority of them split repeatedly until they finally got away and were never heard from again. The others refused to succumb to Cedu's Mind Fucking tactics, and were shipped off to various mental hospitals, wilderness survival camps, and lock-up facilities.  Some were pulled.

I just gave you 38 people who no doubt feel severely wronged by Cedu, that's 38 people who I can name! And I saw what I described happen to a lot more kids, but it was 12 years ago, and I can't remember them all. Perhaps Bryan remembers more.

I'm not the only one here with a list of names Ottawa5. Every poster who comes here has their own list of names, we just haven't found all of the people yet. There Are thousands of us Ottawa5, and YES, WE DO REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF FORMER STUDENTS AT CEDU SCHOOLS.

Still not convinced Ottawa5? Well, you don't have to take my word for it.

HEAR YEA! HEAR YEA!

I HEARBYE CALL ON ALL OF YOU FORMER CEDU STUDENTS WHO VISIT THIS THREAD TO POST YOUR OWN LIST OF NAMES OF KIDS YOU SAW BEING FUCKED OVER AND THEN DISAPPEARED FROM WHICHEVER CEDU PROGRAM YOU WERE IN.

Lets show Ottawa5 once and for all just how many Cedu Victims we are talking about!

.[ This Message was edited by: SON OF SERBIA on 2004-09-14 07:33 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Survivors
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2007, 09:06:35 PM »
Quote from: Cedu Survivor 23

I use to think I messed up and would have dreams of going back and finishing. It was the guilt that Cedu ingrained in me.

I still have these dreams nearly two decades later. Common, I hear. In most dreams, I am sent back and experience the same disbeliefe, horror, and powerlessness.  I try to "look good" but end of confronting staff about the school's wrongdoings to no avail, of course... I end up desperately trying to split... it's all very frightening.  Usually everyone is Stepfordized.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Survivors
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2007, 09:51:49 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: ""Cedu Survivor 23""

I still have these dreams nearly two decades later. Common, I hear. In most dreams, I am sent back and experience the same disbeliefe, horror, and powerlessness.  I try to "look good" but end of confronting staff about the school's wrongdoings to no avail, of course... I end up desperately trying to split... it's all very frightening.  Usually everyone is Stepfordized.

eerie how some of us had the same dreams.  I would always wake up from those dreams with the same feeling that I would after awakening from a "chase dream".